Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC (13836 Views)

" Biafra Agitation Is Evil - Mbaka [ Cure For Mbaka - Prophet BBC, Mbaka Why 2] / This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now / Mbaka Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by UncleSnr(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
This video has been Trending over here, the disc is been sold in hundreds of copies...

Here is the video, It is in Igbo Language sad cry... who will translate it to English?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjLXAv4ysRY
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
I no dey hear word again 4dis side. But, Mbaka Why
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
but why why?
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by temitemi1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Abeg do the translation asap cheesy grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

11 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Donphillopus: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
temitemi1:

He countered all the allegations leveled to Gej by Rev fr Mbaka with a resounding facts

And challenged mbaka to a debate if he's lying

Facts remains that no body bought that medicine mbaka sold i can testify to that

Gej = 95% South East votes

15 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by seunfly: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
OK ooo
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by UncleSnr(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Do wetin? I can't oh!

I think we need Igbo-Language Lords to do so.
Kindly mention any if you know.
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
I watched the video three days ago at Orlu. The yeye man couldn't even counter Mbaka. He kept yarning dust and shouting "Mbaka Why"?

Another brainwashed ediot!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Young03(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmm
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by iyke909: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
who hold the contact of that fine fair girl with open teeth that was singing the chorus..??
i don d find her since.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by kingjoo: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
@Op, translate? Toy honestly do not expect some one to translate a video speech of over 1hour,. the summary its that the guy took fr Mbaka to the cleaners. Refuted all the trash he said about GEJ, and pointed out so many things he said which turned out to be the opposite, most especially when her came up to accuse Union bank, and said he will stop being a priest if the bank didn't close. Union back didn't fold up and Fr Mbaka us still a priest. so many stuff, toy just need to buy the tape and see how the guy messed the reverend father up

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by baybeeboi: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
berem:
I watched the video three days ago at Orlu. The yeye man couldn't even counter Mbaka. He kept yarning dust and shouting "Mbaka Why"?

if you are truely a girl den i pity ur mother.
Nine months den she has a troll for a child.
not good

16 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
That man is just an illiterate! He said, we should celebrate jonathan for commissioning the design of 2nd Niger Bridge for them after six years because no President before him. was able to do that.

He also said there was no International Airport anyway in Nigeria, until jonathan came to power.

He also said under jonathan, the fuel price came down, according to him, it is unprecedented in the history of the country.

Many other stupid and meaningless jingles!

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Donphillopus: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
That man is just an illiterate! He said, we should celebrate jonathan for commissioning the design of 2nd Niger Bridge for them after six years because no President before him. was able to do that.

He also said there was no International Airport anyway in Nigeria, until jonathan came to power.

He also said under jonathan, the fuel price came down, according it is unprecedented in the history of country.

Lie lie lies

The man did not say any of these your rants

How can you lie like this?

The man said that jonathan built an international airport for SE

He said under Jonathan during December period people did not lined up for fuel at filling stations

And so many facts by the man

NgeneUkwenu is a lier don't list to it.

I will find a dragon voice software to translate this video to written piece so my fellow GEJites will see how this man humiliated mbaka with facts.

The video is an eye opener to the gullible that nearly bought the medicine.

GEJ = 95 % votes from south east

Gej till 2019 grin

13 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Donphillopus: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
berem:

Stop calling somebody idiot because he spoke the truth

Remember it's a sin to curse somebody

Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Adetula1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
mbaka is no longer respected,his name n character is now used in cracking jokes .how can he praise someone in november somuch and in december accusing thesame man of doing nothing.what did Gej destroy within that time frame that made the so called father changed his mouth?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by collinsVP: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
The man spoke the way he did either because he did not follow issues to logical conclusion or he is a mischief maker seeking attention. To address some issues he raised, Union bank has lost it's case to Mbaka in Lagos mid last year. Ask questions. The issue of Chimaroke Nnamani the former governor of Enugu state whom Mbaka said will die - according to him(Mbaka) did not die because subsequent to that curse, Bishop of Enugu diocese compelled him(Mbaka) to celebrate a public mass of forgiveness to reverse the curse. Other issues are political that you should analyze based on how much you know your right as a citizen. If GEJ should be applauded for some key infrastructure and reduction in fuel pomp prize which was brought about by global event is a subjective right of all to do, bet for me is my right and he is not overseeing them for free. If we analyzed the cost benefit of GEJ administrion without inputing Boko Haram, no doubt we will arrive at a loss. Only corrupt adventures thrive in the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Ama80(f): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
berem:

berem for once see truth and say it is truth so dat truth wil not depart you whn u need it.fr mbaka disgraced himself by daring to surrender his cassock if chimaroke won second term,by testifying against Gov ohakim dat he slapped a catholic priest,by speculatin dat rochas gav a bounced cheque to owerri bishop,by collecting 5mil naira frm 1st lady and endorsin and doing otherwise after receiving a larger sum frm opposition.berem why?

7 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Nehemiah459(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
berem:

Can you translate it?
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by emiye(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
collinsVP:
The man spoke the way he did either because he did not follow issues to logical conclusion or he is a mischief maker seeking attention. To address some issues he raised, Union bank has lost it's case to Mbaka in Lagos mid last year. Ask questions. The issue of Chimaroke Nnamani the former governor of Enugu state whom Mbaka said will die - according to him(Mbaka) did not die because subsequent to that curse, Bishop of Enugu diocese compelled him(Mbaka) to celebrate a public mass of forgiveness to reverse the curse. Other issues are political that you should analyze based on how much you know your right as a citizen. If GEJ should be applauded for some key infrastructure and reduction in fuel pomp prize which was brought about by global event is a subjective right of all to do, bet for me is my right and he is not overseeing them for free. If we analyzed the cost benefit of GEJ administrion without inputing Boko Haram, no doubt we will arrive at a loss. Only corrupt adventures thrive in the country.
The boldened summarises the GEJ adventure as president. The cost benefit is negative.

The oil boom he enjoyed, hid too much failures.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by signz: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
collinsVP:

Biko where and when did he celebrate the mass of forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Nehemiah459(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
signz:

Biko where and when did he celebrate the mass of forgiveness

Yes, video or its merely fallacy.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by BobUg28(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Am still wondering why an umpire should become a partisan.
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by BobUg28(m): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2015
I thought this man is a priest? I dont understand why priest nowadays jumping into politics. Can he tell were GEJ is wrong? So because he is meek and gentle, that mean any person in the name of priest can emerge from nowhere and say is mind without facing any consequences. GEJ, realy tried just that some people are too daft to know. Now everyone is saying BUHARI should go, accepted! Still in that your mouth you will say buhari regime is the worst regime of government i hav ever come accross. God save us!
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by ChimaAdeoye: 1:38am On Feb 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

He also said under jonathan, the fuel price came down, according to him, it is unprecedented in the history of the country.

Typical Janjaweeed liar.
He never said any of your lies

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by nzeadachie: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Nehemiah459(m): 4:53am On Feb 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop watching from the back of a television, I watched the same video over and over again searching for where he said the above, couldn't find it. Rewatch it with an unbiased mindset and you will hear everything he said and how he said it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Yes, Mbaka is a disgrace but I've never seen bigger disgrace to humanity than the likes of Berem and Ngeneukwenu. It's a pity how politics has turned "supposedly" ladies to degenerated touts undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by pelij18(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Adetula1:
mbaka is no longer respected,his name n character is now used in cracking jokes .how can he praise someone in november somuch and in december accusing thesame man of doing nothing.what did Gej destroy within that time frame that made the so called father changed his mouth?
he was paid to do so, period
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

U 're a shameless liar. I just downloaded the video from YouTube now. he never said any of the trash u wrote up thr..

the man took mbaka to the cleaners..
he made mbaka look silly...
he is from the same place with mbaka. he is Catholic. received holy communion from mbaka...
he reminded mbaka of his past antecedents
Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by donacsa: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Your analysis here is beclouded with mental slavery and the belief that Mbaka is right even when he is wrong.
The singer asked these questions as well
1. During your end of year prayers, you covered the whole Nigeria with the Blood of Jesus, how then did you minus Goodluck? Was Goodluck outside the border when you said you cover Nigeria with the blood of Jesus?"
WHY DID YOU NOT FIND ANSWER FOR THIS OBVIOUS MISTAKE FROM MBAKA?
2. The singer said "Since you have become a politician, when you said Goodluck should resign honourably for Buhari to take over, will Nigeria become a country without a president? or how did you arrive at such a suggestion?
MBAKA CLEARLY EXHIBITED IGNORANCE IN HIS MESSAGE
3. The singer also asked Mbaka "You sang a song praising Barak Obama, is it not the same Obama that is supporting man's marriage to ma? teaching us how to dip our hands into the anus? Did the Holy Spirit teach you well? Did you sing for Obama, are you Oliver De Coque or Osadebe that we know as praise singers? We know you as a prayer warrior, Servant of God or Prophet"
AGAIN HE FLOORED MBAKA ON THIS NOTE
The singer then warned Mbaka to stay away from politics and remember that the Bible said "Pray for your leader and not to castigate them"
Mbaka will regret that sermon anyway.
4. The singer reproduced a civil war song indicated that "longer throat for money made brother to betray brother" he now asked Mbaka "How much were you paid? How much were you paid?

In summary, he requested Mbaka replies him in mass media or message and that I think will be a mistake for Mbaka to reply because the guy really got him.
Morover, Goodluck has God on his side. Obasanjo attacked and his own daughtered replied. Mbaka attacked and a spiritual son replied(Note that the singer said he got his first communion from Mbaka)

http://www.nigerians-like-oppressors.com/?page_id=423

collinsVP:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC by donacsa: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
He never said Jonathan should be praised for commissioning the design of the 2n Niger bridge
He said --"Mabaka since you have been a Priest, do you know any other leader that promised to build the second Niger Bridge not to talk of commissioning it? Ok if you are asking about the Bridge, rush down to Upper Iweaka whether with okada, Keke or Car and call me on 0706133xxyy
and he will come and take him to the site to show him that construction has started on the Bridge.
The singer got Mbaka where it hurts most, now Mbaka has entered the same Cadre as Emmanuel Ifeajuna and forever, the song will stay. Most Igbos see Boko Haram as karma or justice for the atrocities against them during the war. The singer suggested that Mbaka was a betrayer who preferred a Buhari whose achievements no one knows about ahead of Jonathan whose achievements are everywhere.
He mentioned train and quoted Shagari who recently said his grand child at 27 years has entered the trains.

nzeadachie:
SHAME ON YOU!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News / Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor / Suicide Bomber Hits Damaturu, Five Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.