Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Need A Loan Of N100million To Buy A Property On The Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Loan Of N100million To Buy A Property On The Island (900 Views)

How To Boost Value When Preparing A Property For Sale / Advertise Your Business On Busy Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos & Anambra State / Property On Fire At Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of N100million To Buy A Property On The Island by clementcro(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Can anyone help me by giving me information and process of how to get a loan of 100million naira?

I want to buy a property on the Island.

NOTE, I DO NOT HAVE ANY COLLATERAL OHH, but I can use the documents of the house as collateral.

please send necessary information to clementcrownrise@gmail.com

Thanks for your support
Re: I Need A Loan Of N100million To Buy A Property On The Island by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
If you have no collateral, you can't get a loan.

If you have a worthy collateral, go to the bank. They will give you
Re: I Need A Loan Of N100million To Buy A Property On The Island by clementcro(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thanks for your response, cant I use the document of the property for the collateral ? it is a completed building.
Re: I Need A Loan Of N100million To Buy A Property On The Island by sam13(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
clementcro:
Can anyone help me by giving me information and process of how to get a loan of 100million naira?

I want to buy a property on the Island.

NOTE, I DO NOT HAVE ANY COLLATERAL OHH, but I can use the documents of the house as collateral.

please send necessary information to clementcrownrise@gmail.com

Thanks for your support

Yes it is possible i have a connection of a mortgage but i will charge you for my services.If you are interested call me on
Re: I Need A Loan Of N100million To Buy A Property On The Island by clementcro(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2015
sam13:

Yes it is possible i have a connection of a mortgage but i will charge you for my services.If you are interested call me on

i will call you tomorrow, and proceed if it is real.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Loan Of N100million To Buy A Property On The Island by sam13(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
clementcro:

i will call you tomorrow, and proceed if it is real.

Thanks

I'm 100% sure of this if you have a genuine property even if not i can get a better one for you but if my claim on this forum is fake you can come back here to tell the world i lied

(1) (Reply)

This House Got People asking, "What Was He Thinking?" / Plots Of Affordable Land At Olorunsogo Abeokuta (#300,000) / Land For Sale, Half Plot Gwagwalada, 1 Plot Kuje Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.