Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? (4395 Views)

Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by osram(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
A top #BokoHaram commander captured by Nigerian #army
in ongoing offensive in North Eastern Nigeria
Now tell me, what do you think should be done to this
animal?

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by dirifred(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
make him human again and use him under close watch against the remaining "Animals" still doing Boko-things

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by midolian(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Put him in jail till Buhari takes office..then proper interrogation should follow b4 giving him his deserved treatment.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by osram(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
dirifred:
make him human again and use him under close watch against the remaining "Animals" still doing Boko-things
dz guy cnt bkom human again.......they shud jst butcher d animal fast without wastin tymmm

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by joseph1832(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
midolian:
Put him in jail till Buhari takes office..then proper interrogation should follow b4 giving him his deserved treatment.
What happened to Kabiru Sokoto?. This same is the fate of this Boko Haram commander.
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by bewla(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
i want to believe ther is more we can lean from this gay then rush to kill and no more information dose any one remember that young nigeria that wants to blow american plain is he dead we need infor from this gay
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tie naked him to a pole, feed him with raw vultures, Nigerians should be allowed to pierce one pin each to his balls and eyes on a daily basis. let him did a painful but disgraceful death. at death, throw his carcass to the dogs to feast on. It shall never be well with him and his parners in terrorism plus their sponsors

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by midolian(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
joseph1832:
What happened to Kabiru Sokoto?. This same is the fate of this Boko Haram commander.
I don't just trust this government. B4 u know it, you ll hear this guy has escaped again jst as Shekau escaped when he was captured.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by brightology3: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
K
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by OKKO(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Life imprisonment plus death by hanging to end his life.
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by osram(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
midolian:
I don't just trust this government. B4 u know it, you ll hear this guy has escaped again jst as Shekau escaped when he was captured.
fact my guy.....#i say no to prisoners........jst kill dem allllll
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by osram(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
OKKO:
Life imprisonment plus death by hanging to end his life.
notin like life imprisonment......our prisons don fulllllllll,,,,beta they shud hang him
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by Donphillopus: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kill him and arrest his superior
Terrorist Buhari
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by Livas2: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............his legs,dick,hands shud b cutoff......after dt mke dem organise 150gays to Group Intimacy d idiot to deathhhhhh
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by Livas2: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Admins dz na frontpage materiallllllll oooooooooo
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
He should be treated according to the Geneva convention concerning the handling of prisoners of war.

This entails that he shouldn't be tortured, but be tried by a military tribunal and given the appropriate sentence. The military should also extract actionable intel from him which would be useful in the battlefront.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by Livas2: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
CFCfan:
He should be treated according to the Geneva convention concerning the handling of prisoners of war.

This entails that he shouldn't be tortured, but be tried by a military tribunal and given the appropriate sentence. The military should also extract actionable intel from him which would be useful in the battlefront.
y do u pple bliv so much in oyibo and dia useless lawsss
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just cut deep small his neck from d back. Not his throat o! His neck from d back. And watch him dance the atilogu dance. The flies perching d big sore and infecting it with bacteria all this while, his hands must be tied.While d others watch and await dia turn. The jumping around will soon make the head to fall off. Make Dem understand beheading.
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by Livas2: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahhah.....asiwaju nice one
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by olaoyejcb(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
his balls should be crushed with a plier nd leave untreated....i dnt mean castration
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by ahaz: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
midolian:
just tell us you are planning for his escape,simple.
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by ahaz: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
osram:
A top #BokoHaram commander captured by Nigerian #army
in ongoing offensive in North Eastern Nigeria
Now tell me, what do you think should be done to this
animal?
he should placed on a standard diet of ogogoro,pork and dog meat for a week,b4 bathng hm with raw acid to remove d stench of terorism frm hm
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by osram(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
ahaz:
he should placed on a standard diet of ogogoro,pork and dog meat for a week,b4 bathng hm with raw acid to remove d stench of terorism frm hm
nairalanderssss I de feel una gannnnnn#adminsss abeg frontpage tinssss
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by Blackfire(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
give the tough guy a cutlass, and also give me a cutlass,lock us up in a room for 10 minites
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by osram(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackfire:
give the tough guy a cutlass, and also give me a cutlass,lock us up in a room for 10 minites
oboi d guy go kill u ooooooooo
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by omoharry(f): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
JUST LET HIM GO. WITH MY CHURCH MINE, I DON FORGIVE AM.HE CAN GO AND SIN NO MORE.
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by LOC1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
He should be fed with live scopions, stripped naked, his eyes should be plucked out and he should be made to patrol every street of maiduguri with a cross hung on his shoulder and finally he should be laid on the cross and be fed with the bullets of a MACHINE GUN.

I'm sure he would get a very inviting welcome to HELL
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by signz: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lock him up in a small room and release a a million violent bees to do the needful.
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by osram(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
omoharry:
JUST LET HIM GO. WITH MY CHURCH MINE, I DON FORGIVE AM.HE CAN GO AND SIN NO MORE.
sin no more.....u must b jokinggg
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by osram(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
LOC1:
u r a mumu
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? by IGBOSON1: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Livas2:
y do u pple bliv so much in oyibo and dia useless lawsss

^^^Their 'useless laws' make them civilised....that's more than i can say for us!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts And Achievements About General Buhari!!!!! / Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy / Is This Why Emeka Ihedioha Was Removed? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.