Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Work - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Work (732 Views)

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water / Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Work by nownow: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2009
12. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!"

11. "This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!"

10. "I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance"

9. "Actually I'm doing a "Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) I learned it at the last mandatory seminar you made me attend.

8. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work related stress."

7. "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."

6. "The coffee machine is broken, "

5. "Someone must 've put decaf in the wrong pot."

4. "Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!"

3. "Ah, the unique and unpredictable circadian rhythms of the workaholic!"

2. "I wasn't sleeping, I was trying to pick up contact lens without hands."

AND THE #1 BEST THING TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK IS

"Amen"
Re: Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Work by romsky: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2009
simply cool
Re: Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Work by Ben13: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2009
I don't think is very funny
Re: Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Work by clemcykul(f): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2009
how can you in the first place
Re: Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Work by netotse(m): 1:40am On Jan 08, 2009
amen tp u my brother!
Re: Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Work by playahP(m): 3:37am On Jan 08, 2009
hahahahah, i laughd my ass off boi.,, nice
the amen means dat u just ended a prayer
Re: Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Work by blackweaver(m): 6:01am On Jan 08, 2009
what if guy is sleeping with head up, mouth open and snoring widely -- and no i have never done that before
Re: Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Work by yysl: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2009
u have to tell truth
Re: Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Work by yysl: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2009
just tell us the truth,because u hv being doing that for long time. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Talented Frog / Can Your Partner Be With Your Phone For A Day And Things Remain The Same? / Husband Of The Year Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.