Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State (2558 Views)

Israel Is Building A Secret Tunnel Destroying Weapon / First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by chidichris(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2009
latest report from the middle east is saying four rockets had hit northern isreal from lebanon two wounded. the big question now is, who is responsible and what is the purpose of these rockets?
Muza and co, i ask that you channel your cameras to lebanon because isreal will soon be there. soon the news will be 2,000 children and 2 million women and no hezeboulah fighter. you have to be ready to paste those pictures that will win the war for u.
if hamas or hezeboulah has the military powers to delete isreal overnight, it will not hesitate so my worries lies on why isreal is not deleting any of these groups even with their might.
my mind is telling me these people enjoy the site of blood and that is simply why they cannot live without fighting.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by texazzpete(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2009
Lagosboy:

700 now slaughtered. 205 children out of the 600 killed, in mathematics that is more than 33% and a large chunk of the remaining are women.

You've just slaughtered mathematics, my friend.

Lagosboy:

Tell Israel to withdraw into its 1967 borders and vacate west bank and jerusalem then they would no peace. If they refuse to give up their stolen property they are on a journey of futility.

This is why some of us have urged you to go over ther and join in the fighting. You're clearly out of the loop. What Hamas, Al Qaeda and ahmedinejad wants is the total destruction of Israel and the murder of it's people.

Didn't you get the memo?
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Lagosboy: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2009
texazzpete:

You've just slaughtered mathematics, my friend.

My guy 205 out of 600 is more than 33%. If you made a mistake correct yourself

texazzpete:

This is why some of us have urged you to go over ther and join in the fighting. You're clearly out of the loop. What Hamas, Al Qaeda and ahmedinejad wants is the total destruction of Israel and the murder of it's people.

Didn't you get the memo?

Stop linking Al qaeda to Hamas. Stop Linkin Ahmedijad to Al qaeda. If you study well you would know that this two are not ideological on the same path.

Alqaeda dont like democracy Hamas participated in the democratic election. Hamas is a movement for the liberation of Palestine.

Hamas when they won the election accepted a 2 state solution if israel withdraws to its 1967 borders and offered a long long term truce which is peace. The west refused to recognise the only elected government in the whole of the arab world. The election was the freest and fairest no voilence nothing !!
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2009
Lagosboy and co are not talking about the rockets from lebanon now but they would surely scream when israel respond
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2009
Notice how that fraudulent coward called Lagosboy quietly avoided facing the facts that:

1. He LIED about the Jenin "massacre" because no such thing took place.

2. He has NO CLUE what the "nakba" is all about and why it took the "palestinians" 50 yrs to remember to celebrate it.

3. He cannot produce evidence of Israeli "crimes".

4. He cant tell us exactly what is "occupied" in Gaza.

5. That two rockets have landed in israel from Lebanon.

This more than cements the fact that these islamic goons here dont really care about innocent women and children . . . the problem is that a dhimmi has dared to retaliate.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Lagosboy: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2009
bindex:

Where is Allah? grin grin grin I guess he is sleeping. Hamas leaders should wake Allah up from his slumber, so that he can come and help them.

The ignorance of our people is so grave.

There is no need trading words back but just have to educate you.

Do me a favour by try getting an arabic bible and check what God is called.

Have you watched the film "passion of the christ" ?

What did the jesus call God in the Film

What if it told you jesus spoke aramaic language which is d closest language to arabic. It is still spoken in a place near Bethlehem today by christians.

Stop the hate it would lead no where. We are talkin of a political issue no need for you to blasphem or exhibit your hatred for Islam.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2009
Lagosboy:

Stop linking Al qaeda to Hamas. Stop Linkin Ahmedijad to Al qaeda. If you study well you would know that this two are not ideological on the same path.

this guy needs a good shot of reality.

Lagosboy:

Hamas when they won the election accepted a 2 state solution if israel withdraws to its 1967 borders

Do you have any shame at all? Do you have a shred of honesty?

Israel forcibly removed every jew from Gaza (one of the 1967 borders) and guess what HAMAS did? Overthrew FATAH, killed its members and promptly started launching rockets at Israel. Yeah they accepted a 2 state solution indeed.

Before 1967 there was NO peace with Israel . . . the PLO was formed to destroy Israel from within in 1964 (3 yrs before any border issue) . . . so we've just about had it with clueless morons lying like there is no tomorrow.

Lagosboy:

and offered a long long term truce which is peace.

in your own village . . . long long term truce = peace? Why not offer full unconditional peace?
What is a hudna? Time for HAMAS to rearm and Israel to drop their defences?

Lagosboy:

The west refused to recognise the only elected government in the whole of the arab world. The election was the freest and fairest no voilence nothing !!

Gazans had no choice in this "free and fair" elections. HAMAS virtually obliterated FATAH in Gaza . . . so much for "democracy".

Pls someone help me here . . . is honesty no longer a virtue taught in schools?
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by tayoccu(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2009
thank you dayokanu

I wonder why people always turn a blind eye when hamas and hizbeolah are on the offensive, only to start wailing/name calling whenever Israel puts em in a choke hold.

it's a pity a lot of people especially women and children are dying/getting hurt, but it's up to them to weed out the militants, else they'll keep using them as human shields (what kinda man I'll go looking for trouble, then hide behind innocent women and children? I'll tell you a low life retarded bum).

let's stop committing atrocities in GOD's name, or we'll pay dearly for it.

PLEASE LET'S END THE WAR!!!! FOR THE SAKE OF THE WOMEN & CHILDREN.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Lagosboy: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2009
davidylan:

Notice how that fraudulent coward called Lagosboy quietly avoided facing the facts that:

1. He LIED about the Jenin "massacre" because no such thing took place.

I dierected you to link to read about it. the event is called "Jenin massacre" yes it was over exagerated because there was no media acess but all Human Rights group still call it a war crime. Why do selective reading if there was anything to hide why would i direct readers to wikipedia. We all know about your many lies of which i just exposed on the other thread.

davidylan:

2. He has NO CLUE what the "nakba" is all about and why it took the "palestinians" 50 years to remember to celebrate it.

Ridiculous. What is the "Right to return" all about if there is nothing like Nakba. Why are palestinians refugees for 60 years if there is nothing like Nakba please if you don't have anything to say just keep quiet
read. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakba_Day

davidylan:

3. He cannot produce evidence of Israeli "crimes".

Only a fool would see what is going on now in Palestine and would still ask for israeli crimes. The topic alone says it. Of course according to you Israel is a saint and has commited no crime ever before.

davidylan:

4. He can't tell us exactly what is "occupied" in Gaza.

My guy try another trick. Gaza is palestine and west bank is palestine. West Bank is under occupation for the past 41 years. The world knows that except Davidylan.

davidylan:

5. That two rockets have landed in israel from Lebanon.

Two rockets landed in israel and we are still awaiting who did it. Hezbolla minister says it is not hezbollah and obviousy it is not Hamas.  By tonight we should know who did it but could be on of the palestinian groups among the refugees living in Lebanon.

davidylan:

This more than cements the fact that these islamic goons here don't really care about innocent women and children . . . the problem is that a dhimmi has dared to retaliate.

Here we go again moronic islamist, islamic goons bla bla bla

Oppose Israel according to Davidylan u must be an islamic goon.

Richyblack isnt, Cayon isnt and many other intelligent people who are not as myopic and extreme in thinking like you
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Lagosboy: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2009
davidylan:

this guy needs a good shot of reality.

Do you have any shame at all? Do you have a shred of honesty?

Answer the question your self. How on earth could you lie that 500 people died and more than 400 were hamas fighters. You now have a moral justification to talk of honesty Shame on you , you are just a cunning fellow,

davidylan:

Gazans had no choice in this "free and fair" elections. HAMAS virtually obliterated FATAH in Gaza . . . so much for "democracy".

David is there anything point debating with you. Dont be ecnonomical with the truth and people here are not fools. Hamas won an election in january 2006, Abbas sacked the hamas government, Fattah was sacked out in 2007. Please why do you have to lie that gazans had no choice in the election, please stop all this rubbish .18 months gap between election and kicking of fatah out. Everyone accepts this was fee and fair by all international monitors just make a google search.
Please for once just be humble and accept this basic fact.
please someone help me here . . . is honesty no longer a virtue taught in schools?
[quote][/quote]
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2009
Lagosboy:

I dierected you to link to read about it. the event is called "Jenin massacre" yes it was over exagerated because there was no media acess but all Human Rights group still call it a war crime. Why do selective reading if there was anything to hide why would i direct readers to wikipedia. We all know about your many lies of which i just exposed on the other thread.

You accuse me of doing selective reading when it is obvious YOU SHAMELESSLY LIED there was a massacre when nothing of such happened? How is 53 palestinians dead and 23 Israelis dead a "war crime"? Was it a war crime when Russia invaded Georgia? Was it a war crime when England flew thousands of miles to fight in the Balkans? What is the definition of a "war crime"? Anytime the Israeli military strikes?

I just chose to ignore your rants on that thread . . . there are bigger lies from you to expose.

Lagosboy:

Ridiculous. What is the "Right to return" all about if there is nothing like Nakba. Why are palestinians refugees for 60 years if there is nothing like Nakba please if you don't have anything to say just keep quiet
read. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakba_Day

I asked pertinent questions which you prefer to ignore.

1. The "nakba" took place in 1920 (RECORDED ARAB HISTORY) and we know it had NOTHING to do with the jews.

2. If the "nakba" indeed took place in 1948 . . . why did it take arabs 50 yrs to recognise it? what were they doing in 1949, 1956, 1978, 1984, 1991?

Lagosboy:

Only a fool would see what is going on now in Palestine and would still ask for israeli crimes. The topic alone says it. Of course according to you Israel is a saint and has commited no crime ever before.

Try telling us just one of these "war crimes" pls. We are tired of this playing to the gallery with the misuse of words.

Lagosboy:

My guy try another trick. Gaza is palestine and west bank is palestine. West Bank is under occupation for the past 41 years. The world knows that except Davidylan.

Jordan is also palestine. Is Gaza "occupied"?

Lagosboy:

Richyblack isnt, Cayon isnt and many other intelligent people who are not as myopic and extreme in thinking like you

richyBlack yeah . . . except of course he gets his knickers twisted when it comes to arabs but to call Cayon "intelligent"? Now THAT is an abuse of language.  grin
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2009
Lagosboy . . . PDP wins the general elections then proceeds to kill ANPP and AD supporters = democracy?

Only in the twisted minds of arabian slaves.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Lagosboy: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2009
davidylan:

Lagosboy . . . PDP wins the general elections then proceeds to kill ANPP and AD supporters = democracy?

Only in the twisted minds of arabian slaves.

Your correlation is not correct. Abbas sacked the hamas government.

Do you now accept Hamas won a free and fair election in palestine and is a legitimate government

There is an internal crises between Fatah and Hams which i pray they resolve but are u now defending Fatah or palestinians asking you about their internal problem? They have one common enemy and that is the illegal occupier ISRAEL.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2009
Lagosboy:

Your correlation is not correct. Abbas sacked the hamas government.

Do you now accept Hamas won a free and fair election in palestine and is a legitimate government

There is an internal crises between Fatah and Hams which i pray they resolve but are u now defending Fatah or palestinians asking you about their internal problem? They have one common enemy and that is the illegal occupier ISRAEL.

this is frankly stupid. Hitler also won elections . . . does that make him a legitimate government? So if al qaeda wins an election in Afghanistan they have the right to set up an embassy in Lagos?

Go back and read the UN resolution 242 . . . it makes NO mention of palestinians, NO mention of "palestinian lands", NO mention of occupation. It was between Israel, Jordan, Egypt and later Syria. So just which lands did Israel occupy? the lands they got from Egypt and Jordan?
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Lagosboy: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2009
davidylan:

this is frankly stupid. Hitler also won elections . . . does that make him a legitimate government? So if al qaeda wins an election in Afghanistan they have the right to set up an embassy in Lagos?

Go back and read the UN resolution 242 . . . it makes NO mention of palestinians, NO mention of "palestinian lands", NO mention of occupation. It was between Israel, Jordan, Egypt and later Syria. So just which lands did Israel occupy? the lands they got from Egypt and Jordan?

I am afraid that is what democracy is "Govt of the people, by the people and for the people ". Majority carries the vote. Even if the people of a country vote a fool in it is their choice and must be respected. You cannot play double standard the people's will have to be respected. The americans voted Bush in for the 2nd term after he invaded Iraq and the world detested him. Does that mean his govt was illegitmate?
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Lagosboy: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2009
davidylan:

there is no point arguing with an opinionated person. There are 100 resoltuions against Israel , US vetoes 42 seucrity council resolutions and you bloody pick one resolution.

No where is occupied ,
Infact the whole place is for Israel,
The ICJ was wrong,
The UN is wrong the Security council is wrong for calling the palestinian territoires occupied,
the UN is wrong for havin a palestinian envoy to the UN,
The UN is wrong for having ~Arafat addressing the general assembly in 1974,
The US is wrong for accepting Israel is an occupying power
The whole world is wrong
Davidylan is right
Does that make u happy?
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by auwal87(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2009
@ Lagosboy

These guys you are arguing with are all EVIL people, they have no clue what so ever, they are only taking sides because of religion, I bet, if to say Palestine was predominantly Christians, they will never adjust the crisis to being defensive.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Lagosboy: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2009
@Auwal

I know it is cos of their hatred. The unfortunate thing is they dont even care that palestinian christians are suffering to.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by auwal87(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2009
@ Lagosboy,

They will not care since they knew that only maybe 1 in 10 of those children are christians
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by texazzpete(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2009
auwal87:

These guys you are arguing with are all EVIL people, they have no clue what so ever, they are only taking sides because of religion

BWAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHA!!
Do you know how hilarious you sound?
Here you have a Christian fellow in Lagosboy firmly on your side. How many muslim fellers have you seen speaking up for Israel? Hell, even my nice, moderate muslim friends always add a 'but' when they are condemning the 9/11 attacks.

auwal87:

I bet, if to say Palestine was predominantly Christians, they will never adjust the crisis to being defensive.

If palestine was Christian this situation would never be in place. No Suicide Bombers, no ambush of buses carrying kids.

Funny you mention Christians. In recent times, Christians are streaming out of Iraq in their thousands and being shot down and intimidated. No comment from your likes on this matter. yet you claim religious bias.

@LagosBoy
your argument style is extremely flawed. At least david tackles all the tricky questions while you ignore them and post more drivel. Every single time your logic is taken to task, you ignore all such critiques and steam on.

So, do you agree you come from a terrorist nation too?
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by superboi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2009
note i don't think any of us here is happy to see dead children, but children are responsibility of their parents, and their parents security responsibilities lies in hand of the government, so if hamas the (party or group) gov. in charge of gaza takes critical decisions without thinking of the possible outcome of it decision then it means it is responsible,(just the way i and majority of people feel sashkasvili messed up last august). now the same thing applies to israel as a nation its has the responsibility to protect its citizens it close those borders(and still hamas could fire those missles, imagine if they were open what they be using on israel), becos of their security responsibilities to its citizens and after 8 years of enduring those missle strike they acted, now lagos boy what do you think israel should have done, open the border(with closed borders they were already firing missles), reported to UN(UN has never solved any crisis the best they do is to sweep it under the carpet, e.g darfur, zimbabwe, kenya,and on and on and on, ), or just ignore gaza till they get nuclear weapon, note am note supporting anybody here if u were in israel shoe what would u do, lagosboy?
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by TayoD1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2009
@Lagosboy,

I am afraid that is what democracy is "Govt of the people, by the people and for the people ". Majority carries the vote. Even if the people of a country vote a fool in it is their choice and must be respected. You cannot play double standard the people's will have to be respected. The americans voted Bush in for the 2nd term after he invaded Iraq and the world detested him. Does that mean his govt was illegitmate?
No one is pulling their hair out that Palestinians made their choice. Who gave them the oppportunity? Was it not Bush the "tyrant"? In as much a we respect their choice, we must also respect the consequences of that choice. I have said before and now repeat, elections have consequences. For a people who knew what Hamas stands for and sill chose them over other parties, we must respect and allow them to "enjoy" the consequences of their choice. The present Isreal action in Gaza is a consequence of the election of Hamas to power, while the calm in the West Bank is a consequnece of the moderate Fatah being in power there.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Lagosboy: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Lagosboy,
No one is pulling their hair out that Palestinians made their choice. Who gave them the oppportunity? Was it not Bush the "tyrant"? In as much a we respect their choice, we must also respect the consequences of that choice. I have said before and now repeat, elections have consequences. For a people who knew what Hamas stands for and sill chose them over other parties, we must respect and allow them to "enjoy" the consequences of their choice. The present Isreal action in Gaza is a consequence of the election of Hamas to power, while the calm in the West Bank is a consequnece of the moderate Fatah being in power there.

Hamas won the majority in west bank and Gaza. The palestinian people chose hamas over fatah because they trusted them more. Fatah were too currupt and the embezzled all the fininacial aid they get. Hamas on the other hand had provided welfare package to the people. Fatah has been negotiating for 3-4 yrs now and they have got nothing to show for it. Hamas believes in the resistance and even according to international law they have a right to resist occupation. I dont know where you live but if u live in the UK you might know Claire Short, she was the International development head. She has been to Gaza been to the West bank and still said yesterday on aljazeera that as long as Israel is still occupying palestinan lands they naturally have a right to resist the same way Israel has a right to defend themselves as they say.

Israel cannot force Fatah on their palestinian people by calling them moderate. Palestinians dont want an israel/US stooge as their leader. Its been 14 days Israel has bombed from the air
IIt has shelled from the sea
It has about 6000 soldiers already in Gaza

And the rockets are still going into Israel, few hamas fighters are been killed rather it is the civilian population israel is punishing for suppurting hamas. This is not right.

You talked of consequences and this is the same logic Al qaeda uses. The citizens of the US are guilty cos they voted the Extremist Bush into power so whats the difference btw what you are saying and what al qaeda is saying.

Alqaeda changed the regime in Spain on this premise.

The truth is there is a different view if the same action is done by arabs but when it is by the west and Israel it is ok

@Texxapete
I ignored your posts because thats the best thing to do. OBJ is guilty for wiping out Odi and if you look at some of my posts i have mentioned it many times. Nigeria's crimes in liberia is shameful and wrong in fact it is inhumane and we condemn it. the thing is i dont understand the relationship here and thats why i ignored it.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2009
Lagosboy:

@Auwal

I know it is because of their hatred. The unfortunate thing is they don't even care that palestinian christians are suffering to.

lol go ask the people of bethlehem what happened to the christians there. Lebanon was predominantly christian in the 1960s, the unfortunate immigration of Syrian, "palestinian" and jordanian muslims has all but wiped them out. In a short span of 40yrs Lebanon is now a fully fledged islamic republic. Gaza is an islamic republic . . . go ask what the christians there are facing idiot. grin

Lagosboy:

there is no point arguing with an opinionated person. There are 100 resoltuions against Israel , US vetoes 42 seucrity council resolutions and you bloody pick one resolution.

No where is occupied ,
Infact the whole place is for Israel,

The number of resolutions against Israel speaks of only one thing - double standard and the clout of the arab states . . . nothing else. Israel probably has more resolutions than the likes of Idi Amin, Yasser Arafat, Anwar Sadat and other despots . . . even Pol Pot has less resolutions. Somalia has had no government since 1991 and exports piracy to international waters . . . strangely enough no resolutions against them.

Go read the UN resolution 242 . . . it mentions NOTHING about "palestinian" land or peoples. Rather it was a document asking that Israel give back the 1967 lands to Egypt and Jordan. Both signed peace treaties with Israel REFUSING to take back Gaza and the West Bank. Who then are these frauds screaming "occupation"?

texazzpete:

@LagosBoy
your argument style is extremely flawed. At least david tackles all the tricky questions while you ignore them and post more drivel. Every single time your logic is taken to task, you ignore all such critiques and steam on.

So, do you agree you come from a terrorist nation too?

i thot i was the only one wondering if the guy had a brain at all.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by texazzpete(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2009
Lagosboy:

@Texxapete
I ignored your posts because thats the best thing to do. OBJ is guilty for wiping out Odi and if you look at some of my posts i have mentioned it many times. Nigeria's crimes in liberia is shameful and wrong in fact it is inhumane and we condemn it. the thing is i don't understand the relationship here and thats why i ignored it.

You don't understand it, huh?

It's called an analogy. Look up the word in a dictionary.

You said Israel is a terrorist State because (according to you)
1. It harmed many civillians during this war
2. They are occupying land that did not originally belong to them

I have now mentioned that Nigerian soldiers
1. harmed many civillians during the Liberian intervention and permitted the slaughter of hundreds of civillians by other rebel groups allied to them
2. in Parts of Northern Nigeria polulated by fulanis, the land was taken by conquest from the original inhabitants who fled in fright into the mountains of cameroon to escape the jihad.

So thus by your very own standards, Nigeria is thus a terrorist state.

This is your own logic i'm throwing back at you. Even on as intellectually challenged as yourself should easily grasp the concept.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by TayoD1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2009
@lagosboy,

You talked of consequences and this is the same logic Al qaeda uses. The citizens of the US are guilty because they voted the Extremist Bush into power so whats the difference between what you are saying and what al qaeda is saying.
Americans are guilty of what by electing Bush? If anything at all, it was Clinton who was pursuing Bin Ladin to kill him prior to Bush coming to power.  What did Bush do to warrant the 911 attacks? If anything at all, due to Bush, Al Quaeda has not being able to strike the US.  

Israel cannot force Fatah on their palestinian people by calling them moderate. Palestinians don't want an israel/US stooge as their leader.
That's the problem with you guys.  The people who are ready to negotiate are stooges, while those who stupidly fight battles they cannot win while endagering the populace are heroes.  I am not surprised, afterall, they say dying in the way of Jihad is "sublime".

And the rockets are still going into Israel, few hamas fighters are been killed rather it is the civilian population israel is punishing for suppurting hamas. This is not right.
Again, that is the consequence of a war started as a consequence of an election.

The truth is there is a different view if the same action is done by arabs but when it is by the west and Israel it is ok
Absolutely. That is why you wonder why the so-called Palestinians are not bombing Jordan (who occupy 80% of the entire palestinian territory) or Egypyt who used to occupy Gaza.  Arabs can kill Arabs and non-Arabs while anyone who defends himself against them, like Isreal must be evil.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2009
Lagosboy:

Hamas on the other hand had provided welfare package to the people.

Another fool trotting out arab propaganda. The reason Gaza is what it is today is because Israel turned it from a squalid terror camp into a thriving city producing 75% of Europe's flowers until they pulled out in 2005. All HAMAS has done is divert medical supplies to its fighters and used the civilian population as human shields.

I have just a question for you: If the Israelis are so bad . . . why are the over 1 million Israeli arabs REFUSING to join the newly formed palestinian state?

Lagosboy:

Fatah has been negotiating for 3-4 years now and they have got nothing to show for it.

Precisely because their ONLY goal is to destroy Israel not to seek a state.

Lagosboy:

Hamas believes in the resistance and even according to international law they have a right to resist occupation.

Again we get the standard "international law" refrain. Pls quote this mysterious "international law" and explain how it is binding on a sovereign state.

Lagosboy:

You talked of consequences and this is the same logic Al qaeda uses. The citizens of the US are guilty because they voted the Extremist Bush into power so whats the difference between what you are saying and what al qaeda is saying.

Quite clear you are just another islamic goon and staunch member of the ABAS club. It was infact clinton who started the push to destroy al qaeda. Bush had been sworn in only 9 months before the 9-11 attacks that had been planned for over 5 yrs.

Lagosboy:

yeah we already know . . . that's why Egypt occupied Gaza for 19yrs and no one said a word.

Lagosboy:

@Texxapete
I ignored your posts because thats the best thing to do. OBJ is guilty for wiping out Odi and if you look at some of my posts i have mentioned it many times. Nigeria's crimes in liberia is shameful and wrong in fact it is inhumane and we condemn it. the thing is i don't understand the relationship here and thats why i ignored it.

i actually agree with you . . . you wont be able to comprehend complex logic . . . stay with posting drivel and regurgitating arab propaganda.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by chidichris(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2009
i thought this thread is about the number of casualties? pls ho is current with the present number now. wht about the lebanon rockets, has it be replied to? if yes, what is the number of casualties so far?
since hamas and hezeboulah hav refused to learn from their past, it is worth doing counting their casualties for them and expressing sympathies on the pages of news papers and nairaland.
if a wise man lived a particular life for years and nothing good comes out of it, does he need an adviser to ask him to change?
hamas knows and understands only one language which is bomb and isreal is the only country that can speak to them.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Chongaiman: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2009
We have enough problems confronting us in Nigeria. Yet being whom are, we still feel we must carry others' burdens. If anyone feels like helping, he/she can go and join Hamas or IDF depending on his/her inclination. We don't seem to learn. After all the lives and resources we lost and wasted in the name of ECOMOG, go and ask in either Liberia or Sierra Leone about their people's opinion about Nigerians. The answers you'll get will make you sober.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by damilola15: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2009
I've discovered that once there is Israel vs an Arab country war, Muslim would rise to the support of that country, what if Christians rise in support of Israel. It wouldn't happen, I know.

Apart from being an atheist, I don't support both.

All I know is that, from the little I read from a bible there been a long history of war between those we know today as Arabs and the Israelites. Try searching for the story.

To the present Hamas-Israel war. Hamas started the rocket attacks, let them stop and let us see what happens, maybe the the IDF will stop the attacks.

He who fights and run away lives to fight another day.
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by Chriz(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2009
The problem of Isreali and Palestine dates back in bible age. So talking about peace in that region may take a long time.
why Is it that whenever ISreal are at war the muslims like supporting the Arab? As for me I will sit on the fence
Re: 205 Children Killed Out Of 600 Dead So Far - Israel Is A Terrorist State by chidichris(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2009
what is the current number of casualties

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pork Laced Bullets Created To Fight Islamic Terrorist / President Trump's First Ride On Airforce One, Marine One(Photos). / Russian Troops On The Run As Ukraine Starstreaks Fired Killed 22,000 Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.