Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Make Law That Forbid The Act Of Godfatherism In Nigeria Politice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Law That Forbid The Act Of Godfatherism In Nigeria Politice (1049 Views)

'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That / The Evil Effect Of Godfatherism In Nigeria Politice / The Long History Of "Godfatherism" In Nigeria Since Time Immemorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Law That Forbid The Act Of Godfatherism In Nigeria Politice by Ayomivic(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
FG Should Make law that forbid the act of Godfatherism in Nigeria Politice

I believe many people would agree with me that the defination of Democracy playing in Nigeria politice, is Government of the rich by the rich and for the rich.Contrary to the real Democracy definition which is Government of the people by the people and for the people. The act of Godfatherism in Nigeria politice is cronicle factor which shows that our leaders are after their own intrest and not the intrest of people gorvern or rule.

God fatherism in politice is an act in which a person install another person in power regardless of people choice or votes, direct the person's affiars and have share in the allocation of the state.

This act has had bad effèct on this country and the most painful aspect of it is that ,our senators, and reps that are representing their constituencies and the president did not see any bad thing in this and they were not ashame to say in public that they are fighting for the course of the people. How are you fighting for our course when this kind of atitude persist in our great country Nigeria

What can we say, when a citizen became slave in his own country? Yes, citizen had become slave in Nigeria. I thaugt citizen have right to vote and voted for, is that not what they made us belived but what do we say, when our vote is not count, when Governor is imposed on us. When allocation coming to state is for certain families. When Governor imposed has no power to govern.
Right now In my state we dont have Governor but Manager and Director. My state is no longer a state but a company to one family. They are the one who determined who to choose and who to reject. We have rubbed of our right, Are we not a slave?

Please , iam using this medium to appeal to those in authority to please save us from this slavery by passing into law a bill to eradicate Godfatherism in Nigeria politice if true they are really for us.
Re: Make Law That Forbid The Act Of Godfatherism In Nigeria Politice by okpamson15(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Law or no law against it if you have the interest of the people at heart u wil develop ur people. This is exactly what GEJ is doing that make OBJ to turn to something X so. He install GEJ with the hope that subsidy wil be share 50\50 bt at the end GEJ came up another idea which is SURE-P OBJ became anoid.
Re: Make Law That Forbid The Act Of Godfatherism In Nigeria Politice by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
If only there is one and they are able to pass it to law and also implement it maybe we will have rest in that aspect but in giant of Africa such bill may not pass through the first reading.

(1) (Reply)

Why Was I Banned, Debates Being Stiffled? / DSS Arrest Officials Of GEJ Support Group In Calabar Over Sale Of Pvcs / Nigeria At Tipping Point, Sharia Candidate Threatens - Expert Warns Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.