Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? (1009 Views)

She Died On Her Wedding Day / Check Out The New Ooni Of Ife, With His Lovely Wife On Their Wedding Day / Photos:couple Got Married Standing On High Wire 80feet Above Their Wedding Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Since i was a little boy and started attending weddings, i've always thought that the "big cars" used to transport the bride and the groom belong to the couple but the next time you see them you discover that the cars are nowhere to be found. Many couples spends alot borrowing cars while some lucky ones use their uncle's, aunty's or sometimes friend's car. My question is why borrow cars for your wedding? For the unmarried, Do you intend to borrow? Thanks
Re: Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? by Skillfullulu(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Every couple wants to show they wedded in exotic cars or em showing their wedding was in style.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? by buygala(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
it's the biggest day of their lives. .. so if they have to borrow in order to enjoy it to the fullest, why not?

But as Naija wey we dey, Nigerians always have a tendency to go overboard when doing most things... na so dem go overdo the wedding come put diasef for calamitous debtundecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? by kestolove95(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nice. Qstn...but I did mine in ma car
Re: Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? by itstpia8: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
rental cars unavailable.
Re: Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? by Melahou(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
if you don't have a car will you steal one?
some people borrow cloths to attend parties
Re: Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? by Oluschenco(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
I used my uncles car while my wife use her aunt's.
Do you expect me to go to church on bike?
Anyway, I have bought mine.
Who wants to be under-looked on his/her day of joy?
Re: Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Oluschenco:
I used my uncles car while my wife use her aunt's.
Do you expect me to go to church on bike?
Anyway, I have bought mine.
Who wants to be under-looked on his/her day of joy?
congrats bro.
Re: Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? by itstpia8: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Abajosax007:
Since i was a little boy and started attending weddings, i've always thought that the "big cars" used to transport the bride and the groom belong to the couple but the next time you see them you discover that the cars are nowhere to be found. Many couples spends alot borrowing cars while some lucky ones use their uncle's, aunty's or sometimes friend's car. My question is why borrow cars for your wedding? For the unmarried, Do you intend to borrow? Thanks

i dont really see how it concerns you, me or anybody else though.

if you dont want the couple to borrow your car, simply refuse and/or tell them you'll be out of town or something.

God loves a cheerful giver, if you cant give cheerfully then dont give at all, imo.
Re: Why Do Couples Use Cars That Are Not Theirs On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
itstpia8:

i dont really see how it concerns you, me or anybody else though.

if you dont want the couple to borrow your car, simply refuse and/or tell them you'll be out of town or something.

God loves a cheerful giver, if you cant give cheerfully then dont give at all, imo.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

When You Teach A Yoruba Boy How To Photoshop. / Photo: Man Dies During Sex In Lagos Hotel / The Twenty Two Laws Of Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.