Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How To Root Or Be A Super User Of Your Brain - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Root Or Be A Super User Of Your Brain (600 Views)

When Your Village People Used Your Brain To Appease The gods / Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Or Be A Super User Of Your Brain by john124(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
How to be a super user of your brain. ( the Android way)
Requirements:
For the brain. For android
a plain paper a USB cable
---------- A computer
Igbo/supporter of APC Kinguser app/
Root master
These are the various types and versions of rooting or super user in the file format (.su or .apk)
For the human or animal. For android
brain
Marijuana ( Mani Strength 70%). root master v.2.31
(su 3) (56%)
Cocaine ( 65.6%) king root (Su 2) (--%)
Weed (35.8%). King user (su 3)
(36%)
Cigarettes (33%). Super user (su 3 ).
(30%)
Procedures For android:
For those with a computer download root genius.exe after downloading plug your USB cable to your phone and then connect to the computer. On your phone enable USB debug mode.
Open your root genius and it will automatically detect your phone and it will also show if your phone is rooted or not.
if not rooted click root on your computer and it will root your phone for you.
For those without computer use king root .apk or preferably root master.apk after downloading and installing open the app the language is in Chinese not to worry.
If you're using root master click on the middle button.
If you're using king root app just click on root.
For the human or animal brain:
That's confidential and classified information
All your medical and traditional drugs acts as a super user of your brains such as amphetamine and the rest.
Don't take drugs its bad to your health.(very toxic and dangerous)
Re: How To Root Or Be A Super User Of Your Brain by john124(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nairaland's server is having issues giving rise to errors in my post
If you notice there is " APC supporter " which was not included in my post. It is out of context
I hope they work on that
Re: How To Root Or Be A Super User Of Your Brain by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Make Una Help Me Answer This Simple Question.... / Conversation Between GEJ & GMB / Our Local Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.