Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? (1631 Views)

Why Nairaland Should Employ Airforce1 As A Mod. / Mr. Seun, I Want To Be A Mod / How Does One Become A MOD On NL?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Cutehector(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
The rate at which "parsha" (partialty) is being played by dese mods surprises me. Somebody will ask a question and the next thing u see, its in d front page. Den wen others make good efforts to create sensible threads, they get envious and lock it up. And for this reason I call on seun , what are the steps in becomin a mod? Because some mods here are doin parsha. Its high time new ones are recruited and the old ones got fired. Loooool
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Seun(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Which specific threads are you complaining about?
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Seun:
Which specific threads are you complaining about?
the most controversial romance section sir. I think its wise to change them. U may not fire them u knw, but transfer them to another section and assign some frm another section to oversee romance section. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by 3Cees: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
@op, Seun wants you to mention the threads you said are unfairly blocked.
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
3Cees:
@op, Seun wants you to mention the threads you said are unfairly blocked.
he will need to make me A mod to sort them out in d trash folder where all d locked threads are kept.
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
So seun actually answers. shocked dats nice. I thought he was a ghost.
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Cutehector(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tandullceblog:
So seun actually answers. shocked dats nice. I thought he was a ghost.
lol yeah he is nice. Its just dat its really not easy for Seun to be answering evrybody that mentions his name at the same time. Imajine abt 500,000 ppo sendin him pms or quotes evry minute. He only answers those dat r important tho.
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol yeah he is nice. Its just dat its really not easy for Seun to be answering evrybody that mentions his name at the same time. Imajine abt 500,000 ppo sendin him pms or quotes evry minute. He only answers those dat r important tho.

Yeah, I guess so
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Cutehector(m): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Yeah, I guess so
ur not a nigerian I guess
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
ur not a nigerian I guess

Why?
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Cutehector(m): 12:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Why?
I figured that ur name is tandulce. Its not an english name, is it? How is it pronounced? Lyk dis tanduls or tandulche?
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
I figured that ur name is tandulce. Its not an english name, is it? How is it pronounced? Lyk dis tanduls or tandulche?

Hehehe.... i'm Nigerian. The name is Spanish. You can decipher the rest grin
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Cutehector(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Hehehe.... i'm Nigerian. The name is Spanish. You can decipher the rest grin
lol why do girls like to keep guys guessing? I learn everyday u knw. So wats d meanin of d name? Who knws, I may name my daughter d name if d meanin is cool
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol why do girls like to keep guys guessing? I learn everyday u knw. So wats d meanin of d name? Who knws, I may name my daughter d name if d meanin is cool

Like I said, you can decipher the rest tongue
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Cutehector(m): 12:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Like I said, you can decipher the rest tongue
lol u really aint cool afterall. Goodnight
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by alberto2k(m): 12:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Mr. Seun N'L will be a decade old this year... U need to fire some partial mods iswear..

And rebrand N'L, let's see something new.

P.S: where's Mr lalasticlala, I haven't heard from him in a while now (I haven't seen any of his thread since I reactivated this account) angry

Anyways... Am off to Jupiter! cheesy
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by vanni(f): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Cutehector:
The rate at which "parsha" (partialty) is being played by dese mods surprises me. Somebody will ask a question and the next thing u see, its in d front page. Den wen others make good efforts to create sensible threads, they get envious and lock it up. And for this reason I call on seun , what are the steps in becomin a mod? Because some mods here are doin parsha. Its high time new ones are recruited and the old ones got fired. Loooool

Perhaps your ignorant comments over this platform has caught the attention of well meaning Moderators who have resorted to curbing further spread of your ignorance. THINK

1 Like

Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by chimerase2: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Cutehector:
the most controversial romance section sir. I think its wise to change them. U may not fire them u knw, but transfer them to another section and assign some frm another section to oversee romance section. Thanks.
i think mr seun should pls change ishilove
cutehector i knw u re afraid of mentioning her name, be bold angry
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Stop derailing. If you have issues concerning bans, kindly mail the mods
Re: How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
chimerase2:
i think mr seun should pls change ishilove
cutehector i knw u re afraid of mentioning her name, be bold angry
lol I personally pleaded wit sheun to change d romance mods and he brought ishiluv to d section..at least she is doin bera dan paskal09 . U may be rong tho, roktation myt be doin d banning silently and no one may notice

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Cool Biro Drawings Of A Nairalander / Photo Of Women Before And After Independence / Finally .am Done With My Higher National Diploma .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.