Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Mr. Seun, I Want To Be A Mod - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr. Seun, I Want To Be A Mod (662 Views)

Why Nairaland Should Employ Airforce1 As A Mod. / Seun,i Want To Debate With You. / How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Seun, I Want To Be A Mod by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 09, 2015
Good day, Mr Seun.
I would like to apply for the post of moderator in either the Education, Literature, or Education sections of Nairaland.
Going through the news on the frontpage, i noticed that it was mostly filled with topics from the politics, celebrity and romance section(most of the topics from the romance section aren't really beneficial to anyone). Imagine bringing a topic in which the poster asks for advice to front page, of what relevance is it there, how much advice is needed; one or two sensible contributions is enough if you ask me. And the frontpage is almost always littered with tonto dikeh's topics.
My point is, irrelevant topics make the frontpage, while relevant, educative, topics are left to rot in their various sections. That is why i'm appealing to you, to appoint me as mod to one of the sections afore-mentioned. I promise to be of good behaviour in all my dealings with nairaland
your's faithfully
KHUPID
Re: Mr. Seun, I Want To Be A Mod by agoadiv(m): 11:30pm On May 09, 2015
til u die u no c moderator position
Re: Mr. Seun, I Want To Be A Mod by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 09, 2015
agoadiv:
til u die u no c moderator position
hahaha, the guy mumu small....make Ishilove come tell am as dem de kari become mod with ban
Re: Mr. Seun, I Want To Be A Mod by agoadiv(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2015
cupid1:
hahaha, the guy mumu small....make Ishilove come tell am as dem de kari become mod with ban

gringrin
Re: Mr. Seun, I Want To Be A Mod by Spencer63(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2015
If I hear say seun respond

(1) (Reply)

20 Things U Must Do At 3 To Benefit Ur Health / Yoruba Elders Say They Regret Voting For Buhari. / 'gay' Couple Physically, Verbally Abused In Moscow (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.