Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,475 members, 7,840,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Reason Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study Anymore - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reason Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study Anymore (499 Views)

10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) / A Few Private Universities Are Cheaper And Better Than Some Federal Universities / 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study Anymore by owoh00(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
For those of you still writing jamb and post ume trying to gain an admission into nigeria Universities.
And for those who did not make
jam and post ume, but resorted to private Universities.

WORD OF ADVICE
Nigerian is only good in social sciences courses
Save that money you're planning to spend in Nigerian private Universities and spend it in a country where your certificate will be well recognized with quality
education.

The world is no longer a village full of grammars, and novelist, but a world with minds of telecommunication invention, networking, and brakethrough in medical practice.

Study in one of the world most affordable and recognized schools in South East Asia.

Accredited by US board of education.

No jamb, Post-ume, Ilets, and Toefl needed.

Just get your waec, Neco, Gce, and apply for any school of your choice

Due to how cheap the schools are, scholarship is not offered

For those with BSC, without doubt
BSc is now like waec where you still need to further your education to enable the job market dim you relevant.

But the question remains, Does Nigerian institution really that good enough in medical, paramedics, and telecommunications courses?

The answer to that question is that we are far more lagging behind in the world of education.

For those looking into furthering for a PhD program, i most say this is the best means of finishing that PhD course that is more than five years in Nigeria couple with stress that goes with back home. PhD HERE IS NOT MORE THAN THREE YEARS.

Visa is 100% assured, its a means of encouragement for students wanting to study in this country

PAY YOUR TUITION once you get here and start class, provided that you come with your transcript and school certificate.

STUDY IN PHILIPPINES

Contact me for assistance

amobiowoh@gmail.com.owohjoshua@yahoomail.com

WhatsApp: +639425744163
BBM PIN: 751478AA
Cell : +639335706693
+639153876180
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study Anymore by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Scam
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study Anymore by lordthree(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
i like how he started the whole thing..
nice fornat op
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study Anymore by BrightForYou(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Phillipines, to me is not yet a developed country.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study Anymore by owoh00(m): 5:32am On Feb 21, 2015
There is no need for you to be afraid, if you're having any doubt of my credibility, i will make an arrangement for you to meet with my family in Abuja for assurance if of your input

(1) (Reply)

2015 Waec And Runs Expo / Oyo State School Of Nursing Form For 2015-2016 Is Out Call_07060976365 / 26 Possible Questions From The Last Days Of Forcados High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.