Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

See How Lagos Babe Use JUJU To Snatch Another Woman's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Lagos Babe Use JUJU To Snatch Another Woman's Husband (2263 Views)

‘I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands’ – Nigeria’s Male Barbie Doll, Bobrisky Warns / Davido: "Someone Is Trying To Use Juju On Me" / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Lagos Babe Use JUJU To Snatch Another Woman's Husband by mcebisco: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
A lady in Lagos want people to hear about the saga in her first cousin's marriage, so that the woman who had snatched her cousin’s husband would release him. This story is to help ladies learn and stay with their husbands even when he insists they must relocate. Read the messy details below:http://mcebisco..com/2015/02/see-how-lagos-babe-use-juju-to-snatch.html

Re: See How Lagos Babe Use JUJU To Snatch Another Woman's Husband by delishpot: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Snatch man ke? The man na toy abi car? Abegi, he left of his own free will for one reason or the other.
Re: See How Lagos Babe Use JUJU To Snatch Another Woman's Husband by CarinalEL: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
I am begging all the gods, old and new to plss ask this girl to return the man before Oga GEJ lose this election

(1) (Reply)

Hotos: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Curves In New Look / 50 Cent Rumored Girlfriend ,tiffany Maiyon Shares New Sexy Photos / Sighted This On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.