Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? (1524 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
I opened my account and two threads today just to reach out to most of you concerning the business i have in mind. Yes i want to set up a bet shop and i need help with necessary information. My thread has been viewed several times without a comment. Is this how you treat people in need of help on here? Even the mods showed no concern about helping move it to front page.

if i was stealing and got caught now the news will make the front page and many of you ignoring me now will comment and condemn me to be a lazy man. it's really unfair

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by raziboi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
wat do u wanna knw
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
we are nice here bro,no vex!
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
Looking at your profile, you did not post in the appropriate sections.
You should have taken it to the business or investment section, you would have gotten response.
The blame lies solely on you.

the system keep preventing me from posting on the business and investment section. its keep say i cant post here this week and i should try later. i don't know if that is an error
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
raziboi:
wat do u wanna knw

Hello Nairalanders i am interested in setting up a bet shop business. I have not done wide consultations about it but i do see some around my area and people troop in which makes me think it's profitable. Please guide me on the necessary step to take concerning running a successful bet shop.

1. How much Capital is required?

2. Is it a profitable business?

3. what equipment's do i need to buy?

4. How do i become an agent of the football betting firms?

Please help with your comments. Thank you all in advance.
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
Maybe you have been banned. [s]If its really that urgent, create another profile and try again.[/s]

i am not banned. honestly. can u help notify the mods to put it in the appropriate sections?
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Vstuffs(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
breadandbutter:

the system keep preventing me from posting on the business and investment section. its keep say i cant post here this week and i should try later. i don't know if that is an error
u must have spent more than a week before u can post on biz section/tech market

and beside very soon antispambot will ban you cos u are spamming the forum
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by dkronicle(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
breadandbutter:

Hello Nairalanders i am interested in setting up a bet shop business. I have not done wide consultations about it but i do see some around my area and people troop in which makes me think it's profitable. Please guide me on the necessary step to take concerning running a successful bet shop.

very simple. If u av 50,000 with u, then u own one. Its based on commission. Like surebet pays it commission every friday. Goto there office where everything will be analised for u.

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by jaykaylegend(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Is that why you came to rant on romance section??
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
we are nice here bro,no vex!
Speak for yourself please undecided
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Speak for yourself please undecided
lol otondo!
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
bros since u have called the attention of d mods, They will do d needful for u. Be patient and dont worry we will support your dream
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol otondo!
What is this one sayingundecided
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
breadandbutter:

50,000-100,000 would start up one, for example if u wana be an agent 4 9japredict and u got 100k they would gve u a free complete computer and printer and remember u would need a shop in the open, painting, small gen, fan, atleast a bench, and some woodwork dat might all go 80k, and u would get commisions every week 4rm d company. MY BROTHER if u are located in a busy strategic place ( note try as much as posible not to be close to a competitor) u would get huge profits that can afford u two big plasmas 4 d shop and other things in less than 8months. To start make sure u have up to 100k 1st, choose which bet company u want to work for, visit the company branch office/website/call to know their terms, get and equip ur shop and get rolling. GOODLUCK
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
They would gve u their software 4 ur p.c and make sure u get a wireless modem coz u must be connectd
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Luedave:
50,000-100,000 would start up one, for example if u wana be an agent 4 9japredict and u got 100k they would gve u a free complete computer and printer and remember u would need a shop in the open, painting, small gen, fan, atleast a bench, and some woodwork dat might all go 80k, and u would get commisions every week 4rm d company. MY BROTHER if u are located in a busy strategic place ( note try as much as posible not to be close to a competitor) u would get huge profits that can afford u two big plasmas 4 d shop and other things in less than 8months. To start make sure u have up to 100k 1st, choose which bet company u want to work for, visit the company branch office/website/call to know their terms, get and equip ur shop and get rolling. GOODLUCK

thanks bro. i will be on the look out
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
i wanna say thank you to everyone that contributed positively and everyone who dissed me. i love you all. #no homo
Re: WHY ARE NAIRALANDERS SO WICKED? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
breadandbutter:

thanks bro. i will be on the look out
u betcha and u can team up with a trusted person who got anof finance

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Bedsheet Bedspreads Nonfading Material / Cheapest Top Quality Print Complementary Cards Plus Free Design. / Help Me With Info About Small Scale Snail Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.