₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,259,796 members, 4,944,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2019 at 06:08 AM

Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices (85741 Views)

Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! / Source Of Hair Extension: From Tirumala To The Salon, The Market Of Human Hair. / All About Hair, Weaves, Styles Etc(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by AbbynHummy(f): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2017
i bought this weavon, divadiv, the one with six piece i. one pack, and they wrote 100% human hair on it, but the tip is getting Fritzy in a way. dunno how to remedy dat. i only use extra virginity oil to rub it twice a week. but there were some nights i forgot to weave it b4 going to bed.
Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2017
AbbynHummy:
i bought this weavon, divadiv, the one with six piece i. one pack, and they wrote 100% human hair on it, but the tip is getting Fritzy in a way. dunno how to remedy dat. i only use extra virginity oil to rub it twice a week. but there were some nights i forgot to weave it b4 going to bed.
Divadiv is not 100% human hair, it has a bit of synthetic in it.

1 Like

Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by bayobabe(f): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Please, which ones can you recommend now, and the pricesquote author=Rolex67 post=63295618]Divadiv is not 100% human hair, it has a bit of synthetic in it.[/quote]
Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2017
bayobabe:
Please, which ones can you recommend now, and the pricesquote author=Rolex67 post=63295618]Divadiv is not 100% human hair, it has a bit of synthetic in it.
Buy durable 6k.
Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by bayobabe(f): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thanks.
Rolex67:
Buy durable 6k.

1 Like

Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by Simplybami(f): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
emispackage:
Lux sweet curls.. 16inches. Just one pack needed. Average price is btw 10k and 12k
I love this one. How can I get it?
Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by AbbynHummy(f): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
Divadiv is not 100% human hair, it has a bit of synthetic in it.

I thought as much
Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by Taymi: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
I want to go into the business. How can I reach you so as to know the human hair to buy
Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by Mabelisu: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2018
Please I need your contact ,I want to buy and sell
Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by Akjoti: 10:15pm On Feb 05
Am interested in the chocolate hair, pls email me. Nelsonsmom16@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by futureredefine: 9:29pm On Feb 10
Hi
Please I want Funmi hair 12 inches
Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by exclusiveoloori: 11:49pm On Apr 13
Hello, Pls are miracle weaves good and do they last? I wanna buy if few of their products
Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by exclusiveoloori: 11:50pm On Apr 13
Also, apart from noble miracle, what other types of weaves can you recommend that is 100percent human or virgin hair?
Re: Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices by Meesee: 10:09am On May 16
I am looking for very soft weaves to add to my hair for Ghana weaving, braids and cornrows.
Please advise, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.