Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Solvedexam Dump For All Waec, Neco, Utme, Putme, Nabteb, And Semester Exams. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solvedexam Dump For All Waec, Neco, Utme, Putme, Nabteb, And Semester Exams. (586 Views)

How To Check NABTEB 2016 Results / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Releases Her Second Semester Result / Examcenter Waec,neco And Gce Expo/runz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solvedexam Dump For All Waec, Neco, Utme, Putme, Nabteb, And Semester Exams. by hutsoft(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hi guys, check out www.solvedexam.com, its an absolutely free question and answer dump for waec, neco utme and post utme. though its a relatively new website, its got some relevant resources. And please feel free to like it, and send your suggestions and contributions to admin@solvedexams.com
Re: Solvedexam Dump For All Waec, Neco, Utme, Putme, Nabteb, And Semester Exams. by hutsoft(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
I checked some other websites like it, and they all offer past questions for sale. That's why I came up with this so that every student can get free and direct access to these resources.
Though am still authoring and updating contents in www.solvedexam.com but before the end of march, I'll make sure that any waec, neco, jamb utme, putme, GCE, nabteb and even mock exam question you Google, you'll definitely get the answer in your hands.

Pls always visit www.solvedexam.com and be sure to like. Together, let's promote it.

(1) (Reply)

#hallelujah7 / Was He Able To Fix Power After 6 Years ? Report Situation In Your Area .ur / Men In Afghanistan Protest For Equality In Wearing Hijab/burka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.