Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered (51352 Views)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!Honda Civic 2003 Silver For Sale (abuja) 590K / My Pre-order Experience With Kakakibuy / Kakakibuy Thanks You For 2014!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by sleekcm(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I will keep this brief and straight to the point.

I played with the idea of buying a car online for months before I settled on Kakakibuy.

It took some very good testimonies from people who have dealt with him to convince me.

It's quite ballsy to transfer money to someone you have never met with the hope of them keeping their word.

We exchanged a couple of e-mails, chats via whatsapp till we found something that fit my budget.

I wanted a manual Toyota Corolla/Camry/Avalon.

The first car that matched my budget was a Camry but someone beat me to it.

Then another Camry, but that was inspected and was deemed not good enough.

Then an Avalon. That was equally deemed unfit.

The choice came to a Silver 2003 Camry (auto) and 2003 Corolla (manual).

It took me a while to decide. I settled on the Corolla. One owner since manufacture with a clean history and title.

The balance of the fee was transferred to Kakakibuy and the shipping process began.

Another nairalander, FastShipping handles the process.

The vessel arrived Lagos on schedule as planned ( approx. 3 weeks)

Another nairalander, Adexfem handled the clearing and registration.

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by sleekcm(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
US pictures...

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by sleekcm(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
More US pics...

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by sleekcm(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Naija Pics..

You can notice the difference between the two camera's used grin

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by sleekcm(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
More...

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by sleekcm(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
There is a little dent at the back from clearing the car off the container but I can live with that.

I will take the car down to the east soon and more pictures will follow.

Road trip grin grin grin grin

I'm not super with dates so I carefully didn't bother with that.

I wanted this car to arrive Nigeria before the elections. The vessel (Grande Benin V0115 berthed in Lagos on 15/02/2015. Thankfully, the elections were re-scheduled.

The moral of this experience is that there are still very honest and professional Nigerians you can do business with and go to sleep.

I was never worried for a second during this process.

Thankyou Mr Kakakibuy.

Thank you Adexfem.

Thank you FastShipping.

Happy Customer grin

Good Business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
congratulations my brother for this beautiful ride, the most economical ride. i have used one for over a year now and i must say that it is a great ride. just wondering why you decided to go for a manual transmission. carry on sha.

3 Likes

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by rollykotex: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
@sleekcm congrats....it won't be stolen neither will accident be your portion.what's the total package? I don't mind 1

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by Etinosajay(m): 6:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Wow this is fantabulous.

@sleekcm congratulations are in order. Sweet ride, just as I have always loved.

Adexfem I know, fastshipping (mr aol) I know, kakakibuy, not yet.

God go do my own very soon

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by Etinosajay(m): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2015
chibabe3:
congratulations my brother for this beautiful ride, the most economical ride. i have used one for over a year now and i must say that it is a great ride. just wondering why you decided to go for a manual transmission. carry on sha.

Me too I wondered why he chosed manual tranny.

I so love this car, maybe u can sell me yours when you finally want to move on to another.
Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by showbobo(m): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2015
He's prolly a fan of manual transmission cars or budget came into play
Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by adexfem(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
sleekcm:
There is a little dent at the back from clearing the car off the container but I can live with that.
I will take the car down to the east soon and more pictures will follow.
Road trip grin grin grin grin
I'm not super with dates so I carefully didn't bother with that.
I wanted this car to arrive Nigeria before the elections. The vessel (Grande Benin V0115 berthed in Lagos on 15/02/2015. Thankfully, the elections were re-scheduled.
The moral of this experience is that there are still very honest and professional Nigerians you can do business with and go to sleep.
I was never worried for a second during this process.
Thankyou Mr Kakakibuy.
Thank you Adexfem.
Thank you FastShipping.
Happy Customer grin
Good Business.

We appreciate your trust Chief.
Many Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
sleekcm:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I will keep this brief and straight to the point.

I played with the idea of buying a car online for months before I settled on Kakakibuy.

It took some very good testimonies from people who have dealt with him to convince me.

It's quite ballsy to transfer money to someone you have never met with the hope of them keeping their word.

We exchanged a couple of e-mails, chats via whatsapp till we found something that fit my budget.

I wanted a manual Toyota Corolla/Camry/Avalon.

The first car that matched my budget was a Camry but someone beat me to it.

Then another Camry, but that was inspected and was deemed not good enough.

Then an Avalon. That was equally deemed unfit.

The choice came to a Silver 2003 Camry (auto) and 2003 Corolla (manual).

It took me a while to decide. I settled on the Corolla. One owner since manufacture with a clean history and title.

The balance of the fee was transferred to Kakakibuy and the shipping process began.

Another nairalander, FastShipping handles the process.

The vessel arrived Lagos on schedule as planned ( approx. 3 weeks)

Another nairalander, Adexfem handled the clearing and registration.

Congratulations and Thank you for the opportunity to deliver this ride. I am a firm believer in the abundant resources and opportunities that Nairaland provides for Nigerians. This indeed is a car that can be tagged ""Nairaland car"". We kept all the funds in-house. We delivered. I'm happy and satisfied.

Sleekcm, you are a cool customer and I cannot begin to appreciate you enough for the smooth way we completed this transaction from the very beginning until the end. Thank you once again and enjoy your ride.

WhatsApp: +36705369050

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
rollykotex:
@sleekcm congrats....it won't be stolen neither will accident be your portion.what's the total package? I don't mind 1

I say Amen to your prayers. Contact me to place your order.

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2015
Etinosajay:
Wow this is fantabulous.

Very soon, not too far from now, you'll be in the right position to order yours. I am Kakaki, and I am here to deliver your next dream car.

Join the league of Satisfied Clients:

https://www.nairaland.com/2062447/appreciation-kakakibuy-german-pre-ordered-2004

https://www.nairaland.com/1919844/kakakibuy-oluwaseunla-pre-order-2008-toyota

https://www.nairaland.com/1826965/kakakibuy-amisec-delivered-honda-shuttle#24931222

https://www.nairaland.com/1795016/kakakibuy-tayosmatts-delivered-2001-nissan

https://www.nairaland.com/1799342/kakakibuy-okenwa26-delivered-ford-focus

https://www.nairaland.com/1841275/kakakibuy-rotecch7-delivered-nissan-frontier

https://www.nairaland.com/1795102/kakakibuy-joker5180-delivered-2002-mercedes
Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2015
showbobo:

Choosing manual was a decision we took together consciously. It was not about budget. Are you interested in ordering an Auto version?

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by sleekcm(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
showbobo:

When you see a car as clean as that you would not mind it being manual.

One owner, no accidents.

No repairs.

Why not?
Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by sleekcm(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Etinosajay:
Wow this is fantabulous.

Thanks mate.

If you know those two then you have an idea of who Kakakibuy should be.

They are a perfect trio.
Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by sleekcm(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
chibabe3:

Thanks.

Why manual?

The quality of the car.

Auto/Manual became irrelevant when other things were considered.
Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Change the air filter: This is something you can do easily at home without using tools, and should be done approximately every 12 thousand miles. You can buy a matching filter at nearly any auto parts store and your owner's manual will show you where your air filter is located. A dirty, dusty filter can lower gas mileage.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!!
Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Preserve door and window seals Wipe a rubber protectant (such as Armor-All) or silicone on door and window weatherstripping to keep it in good condition. Don’t use an oilbased product, such as WD-40, because the oil will damage the rubber. Regular cleaning and treatment of your car’s weatherstripping will also lessen the likelihood of your door sticking to its rubber seal in cold weather, a common cause of damage to the rubber.

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
sleekcm manual transmission is the way to go..how much did this investment cost you?
Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by sleekcm(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
@tooltip, Landing cost #1.2m.

Would cost more to land same now because of the free fall of the naira.
Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Protect car paint from the sun Paint does more than make your vehicle look great. It’s also the first line of defense against rusted body panels. Of course, the best way to protect the paint is to park the car in a garage. If that is not possible, park in the shade or purchase a car cover. The sun’s ultraviolet rays break down paint and cause it to fade. Some car covers protect your car from more than sun, moisture, bird droppings, and dust — they also have a thin layer of cushioning that will guard against light impact, such as from a tipped bicycle or small falling tree branch.

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Beware the wet thumb If you top off your tires at a service station, check to see if there’s moisture coming from the air pump. Simply depress the pin inside the inflator valve with your thumbnail. If your thumb gets wet, advise the station manager that his tanks need to be drained and go to a different station. Moisture, trapped inside a tire, can cause pressure variations and corrode rims.

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Power steering fluid should be checked regularly to ensure it is filled to capacity.
The fluid can be checked via the reservoir. For the specific location relating to your vehicle please check your owner's manual.
Only use the recommended oil for your car, this information can be found in your owner's manual.
Never over fill the reservoir.

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Signs Your Brakes Need to be Inspected: When it comes to vehicle safety, the brake system is at the top of the list, so have your brakes checked by an auto service professional at least once a year. Knowing the key warning signs that your brakes may need maintenance will go a long way toward keeping you and others safe on the road.

Noise: screeching, grinding or clicking noises when applying the brakes.

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Signs Your Brakes Need to be Inspected:

Pulling: vehicle pulls to one side while braking.

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Avoid Fuel-additives Only injector cleaner additives are of value, don't bother with octane boosters just buy premium fuel.

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Lights are critical for vehicle safety. Electrical components including horns and window demisters need to be checked as well to ensure correct operation on a regular basis.
Check you lights regularly to ensure they work correctly.
Only use the recommended globes, this information can be found in your owner's manual.
Check other electrical components i.e. horns, window demisters regularly to ensure correct operation.

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Don’t try to carry too much Never exceed your car’s roof load specifications or weight limits.You can find them in your vehicle owner’s manual. Check the weight limitation of your roof rack as well. Typically the range is from 150 to 200 pounds (68 to 90 kg). That’s the equivalent of eighteen 8-foot 2 x 4s (2.4-meter 38 x 89s) or three sheets of 3/4-inch (17-mm) plywood. If you have to deliver a heavy load from the home or garden center, consider having it delivered. It will save wear and tear on you as well as your car.

Re: Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered by kakakibuy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tape saves light covers A cracked taillight or turn-signal cover, if left alone, may allow your light compartment to fill with water and cause some real damage. A good short-term fix is to tape over the crack. Use the red or orange tape that’s made for this purpose.You can purchase it at many automotive parts stores.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE / Get Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria Very Cheap With Guaranty.cal 08038379715 / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! Attention!!!! Attention!!!!! Attention!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.