Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,737 members, 7,865,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Adidas Yeezy Boost Will Officially Release Online Tomorrow. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Adidas Yeezy Boost Will Officially Release Online Tomorrow. (1981 Views)

The Adidas Shiftwear Sneaker, A Sneaker That Can Change Its Appearance. / Adidas Yeezy N Tubular! / The New Adidas Yeezy Sneakers Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Adidas Yeezy Boost Will Officially Release Online Tomorrow. by Hottestdaniel(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fans of the Yeezy 750 Boost are in for a pleasant surprise as adidas has confirmed an online release starting tomorrow, ahead of its scheduled February 28 global release date.

Kanye West's first collaboration with adidas has been the most coveted sneaker release so far this year and resell prices support the fact that his fans want the shoe at almost all costs. With a reported 9,000 pair inventory, the demand far exceeds the quantity and while tomorrow's release presents some fans an opportunity to cop at the box price of $350, many more are sure to miss out.

While a specific release time hasn't been stated, make sure you're lurking on adidas.com tomorrow to snag pair.

SOURCE:http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/02/the-adidas-yeezy-boost-will-officially.html

Re: The Adidas Yeezy Boost Will Officially Release Online Tomorrow. by 3Cees: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Oh my!

1 Like

Re: The Adidas Yeezy Boost Will Officially Release Online Tomorrow. by YabaLeftist: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Warris dis ? 350 Dollars? I got better things to waste my money on.
Re: The Adidas Yeezy Boost Will Officially Release Online Tomorrow. by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Loving it already, need to get me one of those. Vietnam hope u guys r set.

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Braids! / Shoes For 6 To 12 Months Kids / Between St Ives And E45....which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.