Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

3-bedroom Flat Needed In Abeokuta And A Banquet-hall For Wedding Reception - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3-bedroom Flat Needed In Abeokuta And A Banquet-hall For Wedding Reception (1942 Views)

Own A MultipurposeMega Event Management Center Or Banquet Hall Within One Week / For Sale A 45 Rooms Hotel With Swimmingpool And Banquet Hall Tastly Furnished / Land For Sale By Banquet Hall, Aso Villa, Abuja, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3-bedroom Flat Needed In Abeokuta And A Banquet-hall For Wedding Reception by jgbadebo: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2009
I am in need of a three-bedroom flat in Abeokuta with running water in a nice neighborhood. i would like to know the cost as soon as possible.

i also need a banquet hall in Abeokuta for a spring wedding. Any hall that would be big enough for 300 - 400 people. Thank you in advance.
Re: 3-bedroom Flat Needed In Abeokuta And A Banquet-hall For Wedding Reception by otunbaseun(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2009
ok, well am an estate agent and the name of our office is BROTHERHOOD HOUSE CARE, @ 29 Quarry Road Abeokuta, just consider what u ask done ok, but i need to know the date of ur wedding day, ok.

Then about the flat u ask of i have one @ adigbe , quary road too, olomore for just 10,000 only per annum, but the cost is that the landlord want to collect the rent of two year ok the total package is 265,000, butthe one @ quaryy road goes for just one year and the total package also is around 132.5k

get back to me through these number 07027586130, 08030446082

1 Like

Re: 3-bedroom Flat Needed In Abeokuta And A Banquet-hall For Wedding Reception by jgbadebo: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2009
okay, but those asking prices are too much for Abeokuta. and am not paying for 2 years.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat For Rent : N200,000 Eyita Road Ikorodu (1yr Rent) / 6 Units 2B/2T Flats For Rent In Ikorodu - Pix / Choice Of Overhead Tank Stand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.