Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs (9256 Views)

AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun / ELECTIONS 2015: Ogun INEC Takes Delivery Of Additional 170,000 Pvcs / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs by mrrock: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2015
This man Akinbiyi or whatever seems to have a pact with APC to hoard the PVCs. Non indigenes got so angry here that they're protesting at INEC offices in Lagos for their PVCs.

1 Like

Re: Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs by lexyclasy: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
ebgbest:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/20/lagos-inec-yet-to-recieve-400000-pvcs/
After JEGA with his APC antics will come out to tell us that he was ready to conduct election when as at that time ADHOC staff were not trained.......Because he have distributed PVC in core north and he feel APC are bile to win a day dreamer keep dreaming KEBBI Caliphate....keep paying GEJ evil for good just like your fellow BOKO sponsors SANUSI and EL-RUFAI it has shown that the north doesn't like south at all ....only interested in the resources that fed the north.....so pathetic
Re: Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs by chigoizie7(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
And yet tthis JEGA man claimed he was ready, just imagine 400,000 being automatically dis-enfranchised, later now, u will tell me that this is a free and credible election, this is for lagos alone, let's not mention other states, what if GEJ didn't clamour for this postponement? Mtcheeew, later some clueless mofos will tell me that GEJ is clueless. Plenty loopholes even that card reader of a thing is a big scam by jega, GEJ talked against it but he was bashed for being clueless once more. Mtcheeew again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs by kpolli(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
But INEC claimed they were ready for February 14th naaa
Re: Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs by TheMaleBoss(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
kristisking:
I asked you a very simple question but you failed woefully.Which school did you attend?I'm sure you attended Umoko community grammar school in the village.I'm sure you will lie like your presidential candidate,Buhari.

But I support GEJ? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. / Prof Sagay Says Corruption Has Greatly Reduced Under Buhari's Government / Face Of The Woman Who Lured Namdi Kanu To Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.