Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote (29501 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote by dechandel(f): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
so I should stop saying it to you abi? tongue
Nooooo grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote by STRBOY(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunoboo:
undecided

MAKE THIS GUY JUST GIMME BELLE undecided I DON HOOK AM BE THAT. NA JUJU I GO TAKE FINISH HIM PAPA MONEY undecided

LOL!!!! AMEN is all I can say!!!!!
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote by simdam500(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
Oh greatness is all I aim for cry
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote by selfemployed(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
fatdon2:
[b]He shared the photos on instagram.
Benefits of being a billionaire son
and a hardworking artist

https://instagram.com/p/zUiFS9qUJc/

Davido should do a dna test. he looks very much like dangote. his mother she should tell the truth about his paternity.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote by codedsubomi(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
in nigeria daris always an avenue created for the richer to kip on bin rich..and the poor to kip on bin poorer.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote by azimibraun: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chilling with his Father's friend. thats what got him there not skelewu
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote by 100Cents: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
pretydiva:
D rich roll wif d rich

The badbelle of poor people destroys like acid..

Poverty, slowness, indecision, are synonymous.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote by Tobetoe(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Who e help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos / Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question / Nadia Buari Blows A Christmas Morning Kiss To You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.