Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Are there any English Springer Spaniel dogs in Nigeria? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Are there any English Springer Spaniel dogs in Nigeria? (2246 Views)

Dogs In Nairobi Banned From Having Sex In Public. / Popular Dogs In Nigeria And Their Breed Info (pics) / Help, My Dogs Are Dying!!! 4 Dogs In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are there any English Springer Spaniel dogs in Nigeria? by sandysprax(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
I totally adore this particular breed of dogs and I've been trying to get one for some time now but have never come across it anywhere. Could it be that they can't survive here in Nigeria? Why exactly are they not available or common as the case may be?
Re: Are there any English Springer Spaniel dogs in Nigeria? by doeying(m): 3:44am On Feb 21, 2015
i dont know if they can survive but if you want the breed,,,you can follow @petplanetnaija on instagram and tell him all you want...he is capable....#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Are there any English Springer Spaniel dogs in Nigeria? by dasparrow: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
doeying:
i dont know if they can survive but if you want the breed,,,you can follow @petplanetnaija on instagram and tell him all you want...he is capable....#justsaying

I just visited @petplanetnaija's instagram page. He sells all pure dog breeds. He also delivers as well which is good. If he does not have a specific breed on ground, he has the breed ordered from abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Are there any English Springer Spaniel dogs in Nigeria? by dasparrow: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
sandysprax:
I total adore this particular breed of dogs and I've been trying to get one for some time now but have never come across it anywhere. Could it be that they can't survive here in Nigeria? Why exactly are they not available or common as the case may be?

The English Springer Spaniel is a beautiful breed but finding one in Nigeria is rare. You have to understand that all these pure breed foreign dogs are just recently making their way into Nigerian society. Eventually, we will begin to see a wide variety of these foreign dogs in the not-so-distant future.

Re: Are there any English Springer Spaniel dogs in Nigeria? by sandysprax(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
dasparrow:

The English Springer Spaniel is a beautiful breed but finding one in Nigeria is rare. You have to understand that all these pure breed foreign dogs are just recently making their way into Nigerian society. Eventually, we will begin to see a wide variety of these foreign dogs in the not-so-distant future.

Maybe you're right boss. Perhaps it's an opportunity for me to import and distribute them here. One could make lots of cash doing so. I"m sure there are other lovers of this breed like me out there. cheesy

P.S: The ones you uploaded are the welsh breeds tho. grin Too hairy for my liking. I prefer the English breeds.

Re: Are there any English Springer Spaniel dogs in Nigeria? by dasparrow: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2015
sandysprax:

Maybe you're right boss. Perhaps it's an opportunity for me to import and distribute them here. One could make lots of cash doing so. I"m sure there are other lovers of this breed like me out there. cheesy

P.S: The ones you uploaded are the welsh breeds tho. grin Too hairy for my liking. I prefer the English breeds.

@Bolded

Oh okay, lol. The Welsh breeds are nice looking too.

Importing this breed is not a bad idea at all.

Make that money! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imported Siberian Husky Puppies For Sale At Reduced Rate / Solid Black Male South African Boerboel Mastiff Puppies For Sale!!! / A Strange Kind Of Spider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.