Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

A Lesson From Ghana - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Lesson From Ghana (469 Views)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaian Man Who Said Anthony Joshua Is From Ghana / Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) / Meet The Mouth Piece Of The People Mallam Odi Spiritual, Spiritualist From Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson From Ghana by megacity: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ghana, once they decided to do away with Appiah as the coach of the Black Stars, moved swiftly to appoint Avram Grant, a former Chelsea coach and a proven tactician as their new coach. I believe in African coaches though and think that Ghana ought to have kept Appiah for the work he did. At the 2014 world cup, Ghana played good football but was rather unfortunate to have been drawn in a very tough group. Even then, they were the only team that drew with Germany; the team that would later demolish Brazil en route winning the world cup. If Ghana was to swap groups with Nigeria, I have no doubt that they would have qualified for the second round quite easily, judging by the quality of football they played. The key learning point for NFF here however is the decisive way which Ghana moved from one coach to another.

(1) (Reply)

Emenike And Ideye: The Way Forward For Our Attack. / Matic Gets Injured In Chelsea's League Cup Post-match Celebration. / ‘I Didn’t Expect Simeone To Be So Successful’ – Suker On Atletico, Madrid And Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.