Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Which Alma Mater Do You Belong To? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Alma Mater Do You Belong To? (439 Views)

Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? / Latest NUC Rankings 2015 - Where Does Your University/alma Mater Stand?? / Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Alma Mater Do You Belong To? by danielmichael(m): 12:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Yeah yeah yeah
Goodmawning guys and girls in daaa room.
When i was still in secondary school,campus babes and some dudes used to mock at me cos i was so damn tall during my secondary school time which i supposed i be in higher institution with them as they figure awt by height.but now things are not the same..
Im in the university now and im like feeling higher up than them cause lately i realised that they were all in polytechnic which is not really my level..
So id like us to know the respectives alma mater we all belong to..
Im in UNIVERSITY OF UYO,reading COMPUTER SCIENCE
Re: Which Alma Mater Do You Belong To? by Mubbyleey(m): 2:04am On Feb 21, 2015
UniLORIN...
Chemical Engineering
(alma mater)
Re: Which Alma Mater Do You Belong To? by GboyegaD(m): 2:33am On Feb 21, 2015
danielmichael:
Yeah yeah yeah
Goodmawning guys and girls in daaa room.
When i was still in secondary school,campus babes and some dudes used to mock at me cos i was so damn tall during my secondary school time which i supposed i be in higher institution with them as they figure awt by height.but now things are not the same..
Im in the university now and im like feeling higher up than them cause lately i realised that they were all in polytechnic which is not really my level..
So id like us to know the respectives alma mater we all belong to..
Im in UNIVERSITY OF UYO,reading COMPUTER SCIENCE

Do you think you are better than them because you are in the University? Kindly watch it and please, just live your life devoid of pride and hatred. It hurts you more.

(1) (Reply)

ICT Training In Nasarawa State / IJMB Sure 200LEVEL Call 08134606572 / Go And Reprint Your JAMB E-slip Again If You Reprinted On 2nd Of March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.