Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Afe Babalola University Increase in Clinical School Fees - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afe Babalola University Increase in Clinical School Fees (556 Views)

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos / I Paid My Children’s School Fees From Robbery Loot – Ex-policeman (pic) / I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Increase in Clinical School Fees by Jetix: 4:34am On Feb 21, 2015
Hello. Okay Let's face it. The University management of the Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) increased the school fees of the now clinical students, just about to begin their 400 leve from 1.7million to 2.6million Naira.

The link to the location showing this information is below, and images showing more information are attached.

http://abuad.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/clinical_students_2014-2015.pdf

Their fees were increased from over 900k which they had been paying originally, to over 1million and then to the heavily debatable 1.7million to 2.6million, which it is set at, right this moment. There have been calls for change by many of the ABUAD students, not just those in the 400 level but in 300, 200 and even the 100 levels, and even students from other departments. Linda Ikeji has published a post detailing this same thing at http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/afe-babalola-university-students-cry.html

Re: Afe Babalola University Increase in Clinical School Fees by Beesluv: 4:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Na wa o, 1.7 gini
Private institutions extorting since .......

#PublicSchools 'FG pri, FG sec, FG uni'
Re: Afe Babalola University Increase in Clinical School Fees by Badgers14: 4:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Isn't that the same fee they charge in medical schools in Caribbean . nice weather, nice equipment, clinical clerkship in the U.S. the students should look into that . sad

(1) (Reply)

SCAM TEXTS: We Should Teach These Boys Some Lesson / Http:///ozg5ym / Photos: Heartless Parents Brutalize 11-month-old Son Over Witchcraft Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.