Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles (2184 Views)

Buy Original Floor And Wall Tiles(spanish Tiles) / SPANISH TILES,SPANISH TILES,SPANISH TILES 07089116034/spiaggialtd@yahoo.com / Quality Spanish Tiles In Different Designs, Shapes And Colour For Your Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2009
hello,

This is to let you know that we just took delivery this week, of great and unique spanish Floor and wall tiles in our warehouse in ikeja .

They are selling fast and to be a part of this please call mr Evans on 08033107875 or do him an e-mail on ev_space@yahoo.com

We have so many customers from nairaland, for these we say thank you

Happy new year
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2009
We have

Vitrified Wall and floor tiles
ceramic Wall and floor tiles
Glazed tiles etc all are spanish
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2009
Also we have

Pre-moulded fibre pools
Suspended ceilings
POP Ceilings
Plaster boards
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by larez(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2009
I suggest you take some pictures and post them. cheesy
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Ebedi: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2009
Aysometin,

No doubt that you have good products; however, your delivery service is very very poor. I paid over 1.5M for tiles (including transportation) in the first week of December, 2008; your guy has only delivered half of the tiles up till today. This attitude is not good for nairalanders. Please talk to your guy. I will update nairalanders once my tiles are delivered. You can contact me personally on adeyinka@telus.net.
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by sas11: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ ebedi

i am sure there is an explanation for this, i have done business with dis peeps and they are very reliable,
i will get in touch with them concerning this, i am sure u will not regret doin business with dem, cheers
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2009
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Ebedi: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2009
Aysometin

I will leave the matter to the nairalanders to judge. I had a deal for tiles and transportation with your husband. You are now telling me after 7 weeks that the amount I paid for transportation is too small; hence, you cannot deliver the tiles. I bought tiles worth over NGN 1.5M from your husband.

This is an excellent customer service. Please keep it up.

I will update nairalander when my tiles are delivered so that everybody can know how long it takes you to deliver goods after payment.
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by larez(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2009
Ebedi:

Aysometin

I will leave the matter to the nairalanders to judge. I had a deal for tiles and transportation with your husband. You are now telling me after 7 weeks that the amount I paid for transportation is too small; hence, you cannot deliver the tiles. I bought tiles worth over NGN 1.5M from your husband.

This is an excellent customer service. Please keep it up.

I will update nairalander when my tiles are delivered so that everybody can know how long it takes you to deliver goods after payment.

Ebedi, I do not know either of you parties concerned. But going by what the Lady has posted, it seems like you are not quite being fair here. The issue came up due to unmotorable roadway that you did not warn them about. They accommodated and completed the first batch. The onus is now on you to arrange alternative transportation and pick up the product from them, if you are dissatisfied with the extra cost that needs to be borne. I have a strong feeling that they will not object to refunding the transport aspect of the deal. This Lady responded in a very professional way, and also gave a clear explanation which your Brother seems to agree with.

You should not use this forum as a bully pulpit with an attempt to embarrass obvious nice people. Just my little honest 2 cents.
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2009
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by sas11: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2009
as i said earlier i my post, i have had deals with dis folks and i have no regrets. they are very honest and straight forward people. from the xplanation given i dont know what else you expect them to do. all u need do is send money for transportation and all this will be over, since u were told of transportation implications beforehand,
dat u bought tiles of over 1.5m does not mean u sholuld not be responsible 4 d transportation,
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Ebedi: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2009
I did not want to write much in order not to take much of the time of the people reading this trend; however, with all the responses, I need to clarify the issue.

When I sealed the deal with Ayosmetin's husband, my impression was that the deal includes transportation. He later requested for a transportation fee of 35K. I offered him 20K and he later reduced it to 30K. After a lenghty deliberation, I sealed the deal at 25K. The deal is to transport the whole tiles irrespective of if he decides to use a small truck in two batches or a big truck in one batch.

He eventually opted for a small truck for two batches. Are you saying that the money I paid for transporting the whole tiles has been spent on the first batch? Please let me know if you are asking me to increase the money to the 35K your husband originally requested or the 30K he requested later.

The lesson learnt here is that if your husband believes that the transportation fee being offered by customer is not reasonable, he could as well turn down the deal. Again, if the 5K or 10K difference in transportation fee is what has been delaying the delivery of goods worth more than 1.5M for almost 7 weeks, then, it is a surprise to me.

For your information, I am hearing different story from Olumide. I will leave it to Nairalanders who to believe and close this chapter.
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2009
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2009
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by funkybaby(f): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2009
aysometin:

Also we have

Pre-moulded fibre pools
Suspended ceilings
POP Ceilings

Plaster boards

@ayosemetin

How much is your POP ceiling going for?

Are they imported as well?

What is the difference between suspended ceilings and POP ceilings? Are both not the same? Kindly explain.

Why not upload pictures?

Thanks.
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2009
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hello Funkybabe,

The POP ceilings are imported and it is 4ft x 8ft x 8mm thick & 10mm thick. The difference between POP ceilings and suspended ceilings is that-POP ceilings are made in POP material and are fire and leak proof while suspended ceilings are made of recycled materials e.g paper, some are not fire proof and also not leak proof.The POP celings are N2,600. per sheet of 8mm thick and N2,800.per sheet for 10mm thick.

As par picture I would beg him to take pictures tommorow and I will try and upload, he is so anti-internet
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by larez(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2009
When you say POP ceilings are you talking about Gypsum Boards, also known as sheet rock? Do you also have sheet-rock mud, tape and finishing tools? I know that when you say they are fire-proof, you really mean fire-rated. Now are they 2 hr, 3hr or 4hr rated? I' will like more information on your products. Please post pictures.

Thanks
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by naijaking1: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2009
@Ebedi
Thanks for the honest information. I don't know what's worse; the shaby treatment you recieved or the lame excuses from people on this forum. It's scarry that after paying 1.5 million someone would hold my merchandise for questionable 5-10,00 naira transportation cost.
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2009
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by larez(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2009
aysometin:

Naijaking,

Thank you for your comment

No one gave anybody any shaby treatment and there are no lame excuses from anybody. As soon as he paid, the first batch was supplied before we met the obstacle.
I was just explaining to him so he can see reason and understand.
If 5,000- N10,000 means nothing to you, it doesn't mean it means nothing to others

If you read what I wrote well, u will know that I said the truck guys are now asking for N30,000 to transport the second batch because of the location of his site.

Sistergirl, N30,000 is 1/50 of 1.5 Million Naira, which is the same as 2%. Are your margins really that tight? I will sincerely suggest that you consider it as a 2% discount for goodwill. The rambling up and down is doing more damage to your potential business than what it is worth. It is starting to seem like a case of being penny wise and pound foolish. This is no longer an issue of being wrong or right. It is about being business savvy.
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2009
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by funkybaby(f): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2009
@ayosemetin

What about the pictures of the various types of POP ceilings you have for sale that you said you were going to upload here? Thanks
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Ebedi: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2009
I deem it necessary to update all the Nairalanders who have read or contributed to this issue. My tiles were eventually delivered three weeks ago after paying an additional NGN 30,000 for transportation. This is contrary to the promise made by Aysometin in her last response on this issue.

I guess that Aysometin tried to convince her husband on the issue but was not successful. However, I would have expected her to brief the forum on her effort and the final decision. Keeping quite is not the best.

Anyway, I believe Nairalanders will learn from this. It is NGN 30,000 for this case, it can be NGN 300,000 for the next case. So, beware.
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by onyx20: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2009
l think the way Mr Ebedi was treated by Aysometin & niralanders is a bit unfair. Both parties agreed & the deal was sealed. For Aysometin not have delivered the full consignment due to lack of more fund from Mr Ebedi was already a breach of that agreement such excuse would have been sustained if Mr Ebedi's address (delivery address) was not at all ACCESSIBLE or Aysometin's men's effort was hampard by NATURAL ELEMENTS eg earthquake, severe storm, hurricane etc. Aysometin suppose to take FULL responsibility and learn from the experience. Aysometin ONLY have right to charge more money if it is CLEARLY stated in the GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION otherwise known as small prints. What we have here is a case of a BUYER having proof of PURCHASE,PAYMENT & TRANSPORTATION(take note of transportation NOT PART) and SELLER who received and issue a document against all of the above, now whether the document fail to carry the above discussed clauses or not is clearly not the buyer's fault. Aysometin should understand that EFCC only see evidence & not understanding.
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2009
My instincts brought me here, because I have not been here in a while.

First and foremost, Ebedi all I can do is apologise. I left Nigeria 1st week in march and have been away since then.
Whatever transpired between my husband and I concerning these issue, I do not wish to mention again. and definatley not on NL
I am glad the tiles have been delivered, thats the most important thing.
I am really sorry about the delay and embarrassments.

thanx onyx2o

regards
Re: Arrival Of New And Lovely Designs Of Spanish Tiles by dealslip(f): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
The first step to building your home is not money but knowing the exact cost associated with your project. So are you building your next home or putting up your commercial properties. Look no further for you building materials: We supply Granite, Plaster Sand, Filling, Dust e.t.c at the cheapest cost you can imagine. We supply strictly to your request and quantity.

We understand quality, efficiency, cost effectiveness and timeliness are important to you. We supply concrete materials within this important quadrants of project management. For your bookings please call Ronke on:08128564640 or 08034871653 or ronkekotun@yahoo.com

NB: when you refer us. it fetches you a commission for your loyalty.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Olodo, Ibadan. / Jack Hammer For Sale / Get Your Allocation With Just 30% Down Payment, Own A Plot Of Land @citypark 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.