Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) (28512 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko To Toyin: Let Them Say Whatever They Like, All You Did Was To Help / Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences / Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by sinorte: 5:36am On Feb 21, 2015
In a video diary she released yesterday(19-02-15) titled 'Mean Tweets and Hate Mails', actress Stella Damasus replied mean tweets directed at her from fans and 'haters'. She read out the mean tweets & responded to every one of them, most times with a laugh. The last one she read out was one from actress Toyin Aimakhu who wrote "Madam, Nigeria is my country. Nobody is killing anyone cos no be only you do video. #VisaDonExpire. #BringOurSonBack #AttentionSeeker #LoveYouStill.

Bring back our son would mean Doris Simeon's son?

Stella replied;
"First of all, sister girl. I love you too. I love you like crazy. Let's just look at your hashtags again. Okay? We need to sort this out. You said hashtag visa don expire. I've been here for about two years and nobody has asked me to leave. And apart from that I am doing a lot of work with the United Nations. So if I had a problem with my visa, I don't think they will be working with right now. I'm doing radio, I'm doing TV. Doing a lot of things and nobody has come to knock on my door to say your visa has expired, leave. Honey, when it comes to the visa let's be sure what we're saying.
"And you said hashtag bring our son back. Is your son missing? (looks around and asks 'does she have a son?') If your son is missing, let's look for him. You know me, I can do plenty videos. Tell me and I will scream till my lungs burst or something and make sure they return your son."
"Then you said attention seeker. My dear, this issue of attention beats me because I have been told that I have been trending. People talk about me everyday. I don't know who's writing, what they are saying, please educate me. Even people that pay for PR they don't have as much publicity as I do so hey...Love you still!

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/stella-damasus-replies-toyin-aimakhus.html#more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNM5D7KQiIk

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Elkrypto(m): 5:39am On Feb 21, 2015
#classic smiley

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Texykool: 5:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Working on my tweets... Join you ladies soon grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by kilokeys(m): 5:54am On Feb 21, 2015
i too love ds woman

hehehehe. comebacks must be witty, on point, bugarizing and brief.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by 9jaBloke: 6:09am On Feb 21, 2015
She's definitely not in Toyin's class. Wtf is #visadonexpire? Was she deported? People shud stay away from the internet when they are using.

15 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by GboyegaD(m): 6:19am On Feb 21, 2015
I am of the opinion this is what some people deserve. There are better ways to ask questions than trying to pull someone down.
Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Danhumprey: 6:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Women be beefing each other since the days of Eve. Smh.

31 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by basisop(m): 6:30am On Feb 21, 2015
She wan marry again? Na only wetin she sabi do.
Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2015
Texykool:
Working on my tweets ... Join you ladies soon grin
how do you work on your tweets , u rather say u finding it difficult opening a twitter account as it is a modern facility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by TeamSimple(m): 6:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Please who are they coz we don't know them here in chibok.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2015
wink
Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Women wahala?? D solution to d mata no be here oo...
Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by seedorfg(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by jerflakes(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hehehheehehehehehehehe

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Hhehehehheheheheheherhe

Heeeeee haaaaaa

I'm a happy horse grin

Who wants to ride me?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by carbony4red(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Na u Sabi o jaré............... Se mo make FP again
Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Complex women. Na dem sabi. E no affect my income grin
Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Ook
Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2015
The truth is they are all attention seekers. All of them.

Nothing wrong with seeking attention though.

Everyone's most important craving in life is the feeling to be appreciated, to be relevant and to be important.

We are all attention seekers one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2015
kilokeys:
i too love ds woman

hehehehe. comebacks must be witty, on point, bugarizing and brief.

You call that brief

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2015
I don't know what this is all about but I love this lady!

She's been very much on video recently and I don't have issues with that. Stars are employed as models for cosmetic products because people know them and they attract attention. It is, however, also within their social obligations to use this popularity to reach out to people in matters of national interest and Stella hasn't failed in this any bit. Actors should be parts of the numerous mouth pieces of the masses but most of ours aren't living up to that. Most of them had to wait for American stars before joining the bring-back-our-girls hash tag. In fact, for them, if it ain't making money, it ain't making sense. The few that try to do as expected, we call attention seekers. I wonder what other type of attention a tv goddess would be seeking from the public.

Like I said, I don't know about her issues with Toyin so I'm not taking sides here, just expressing my appreciation. Whomsoever Toyin is, she wasn't tactful any bit with her tweets, such response as the one Stella gave her was not unexpected.

13 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2015
i dnt giv a damn......who cares

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Babaneh(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2015
Shey Stella don dey eye Toyin husband again?

Make she no try am ooo

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by pretydiva(f): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
Wat is dis all about huh ..m kinda lost here

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by corektchic: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
Women are so sweet! See how they spice up d world in different burriful ways. grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
The same Politician's dick has touched their lives somewhere in Oke-Aro. Let the hatred continues

8 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by wisefizz(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2015
ok........ iranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Dygeasy(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) by Biggty(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2015
This is hilarious grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Lessons From N500 Note / Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Is Glamorous For Glam Africa Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.