Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter (35812 Views)

NAF MI-35M Helicopter Gunship Records First Hit In Boko Haram Battle(video) / Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North / Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Oklander: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2015
OLADD:

You are the one that's absurdly foolish. If the account of this deserting soldier is the true picture, then no soldier would still be in the battle field. You are one of the gullibles who fall for anything in the name of propaganda. We have watched documentaries of wars in which solders loose lives because of ammunition exhaustion and this should not be an exception. This soldier had his mind focused on foreign operation which attracts many largess but felt utterly disappointed when redeployed for Boko haram battle, obviously he was not ready for any internal military assignment. The Army is not meant for soldiers who complain of jollof rice, it's not a profession for those who wants to be rich like politicians.
You are a re.tar.ded TANoid!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by panalpep: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
That story is not true. Deserting the acclaimed profession he loves is a sign of fear and cowardice. A soldier should remain a soldier no matter any condition he finds himself in the battle field. Just can't imagine y a soldier should desert the army for the fear of death.... Glad his colleagues remained resolute at that point he left..gradually the army will be free of this cowards that has joined the army to enrich themselves. I also observe some soldiers are BH sympathizers.. Is it not the same soldiers winning the war now? Its good that coward is watching on tv and papers how the friends he abandoned in the field are winning the war..wait oo, watin the runway soldier say be him name?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
I believe some info and I don't believe some e.g U going to NDA as regular n later be Sergent in bauch, NGN100 stuff e.t.c Pls lets say the true, false report damage a lot then amend. Even if I am not a soldier, I have brothers who are Soldiers and stay in barrack.

For Any serving Soldier we join you guys in prayer and for those who die May their Soul R. I . P.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2015
stebell:

Ewu. Now that yu have given us the boko haram news of them chasing our soldiers, yu are happy rite. Child of hate and anger.
Your plans of seeing Naija overrun by BH will not work.

Naija will surely overcome. And all yu janjaweeeeds can do is deactivate ur acct and go into hiding. Fooooools

GEJ till yu get sense.

Wish I could just see U some where now. I would have loved to execute U for the love of my motherland.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by chibas: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=nortcentrallord post=30934682][/quote]i have seen by myself here in ekiti a mobile police and a soldier who deserted but they advise him to go back to his base after they had arrange first class juju for him.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Sunky200: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Just read your post again, esp the part in caps and tell me it makes sense.
How you guys cook up this things are baffling.
Lord save us from mediocrity.

you'll most probably grab a camera and head toward the battlefield to quench your bitter tasteless -ness. this type of tail is being told by many of our men and you sit there just to criticise and justify their actions based on your political sentimental affiliation.
for goodness sake, look beyond what you wanted to believe, if that could help because our men are dying like Christmas chickens on the battlefield
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by CaptPlanet(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2015
kingthreat:

It's not news. It's reality. A reality that cowards like you cannot stand for a minute. A reality as real as the fact that your brains has been corrupted with tribalism against the north that even a 6-year old can give a better analysis than you. Cocksuckin piece of crap like you

Lmao! Your signature makes me laugh. Even your oga Buhari confessed Boko haram are in 14 LGA's and are rooted out but you're desperately campaigning for terror, it's a pity bro...
Hahahahaha! U don tur spokesman o

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by ADAMUSALEH(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Mr. Deserter you should hide your face in shame... you are not a soldier, you are a coward... you will die when die as soldier or deserter, you can run but you cannot hide from the claws of death.better go back to your formation and continue what you signed for.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by LRNZH(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2015
sisnowee:
I believe some info and I don't believe some e.g U going to NDA as regular n later be Sergent in bauch, NGN100 stuff e.t.c Pls lets say the true, false report damage a lot then amend. Even if I am not a soldier, I have brothers who are Soldiers and stay in barrack.

For Any serving Soldier we join you guys in prayer and for those who die May their Soul R. I . P.

Where did the soldier mention NDA?
Leant how to read please.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Firefire(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

[s]There's no smoke without firefire. May you have the wisdom to understand that aphorism. See attached.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/97682-jonathan-is-not-a-drunk-says-reuben
Reuben had to deny the fact when numerous Aso Rock staff leaked the information[/s].

No vex, we need a pictorial evidence and not hearsay.

According to Abati Some of his target, he said, are “sponsored and self-appointed anarchists” whose majority are “unintelligent people repeating stupid clichés and too many intelligent persons wasting their talents lending relevance to thoughtless conclusions.”

He added, “The President himself does not allow alcohol to be served at his table. But when you go to social media, they tell you something else. Lies. Lies. Lies.”

May God deliver Nigeria from the heavy lies of the opposition.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by UnimkeAk(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2015
My Take on this article

1LRNZH:

This is a war in which almost 95% of our soldiers fear to join.
Because 95% of soldiers are Cowards that only know ow to oppress civilians

1LRNZH:

Before advancing to the battle field,we were fed with tasteless jollof rice that was as dinner.

Never trust a soldier that at the brink of an offensive operation, still knows that a plate of jollof rice tasteless, na rice u cme chop 4 army
1LRNZH:

They were surging like locusts towards us
TRUE !!
1LRNZH:

Wiith sophisticated weapons including ant-aircraft guns.
BIG FAT LIES
1LRNZH:

Initially, we had upper hand, but they struck with two golf cars loaded with bombs and dislodged us. It was a suicide mission. The explosion covered the whole area with thick smoke and the insurgents used the opportunity to advance towards us.
You are fighting terrorist known for suicide bombings and u guys didn't makes sucide bombing survival plans/tactics, The NA, oh God.

1LRNZH:

One of the most pathetic cases was that of a colleague who got exhausted and simply collapsed on the ground.His plea touched us and we tried our best to help but we were also too exhausted to help offer help.

Everybody goes home, ask the berets

1LRNZH:

The Nigerian army is weak as shii, Peace keeping isn't real warfare after the major war has ended, ur called to halt little rebellions here and there, and u feel ur a war hero.

Did Bh come wif airplanes?
50% of bh weapons are from the same military, the ones ur colleague abandoned.
Cowards.
I had an opportunity to listen to stories of displaced persons from the northeast and they'll tell u, the Nigerian army flees at the site of BH.
When you have fat generals with no military tactics,
Even if the Nigerian army is given full access to the Us armory, the won't defeat bh.

Bh has come to stay 4 ever, tellme one country wer islamic insurgency started and ended...

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by LRNZH(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:

No vex, we need a pictorial evidence and not hearsay.

According to Abati Some of his target, he said, are “sponsored and self-appointed anarchists” whose majority are “unintelligent people repeating stupid clichés and too many intelligent persons wasting their talents lending relevance to thoughtless conclusions.”

He added, “The President himself does not allow alcohol to be served at his table. But when you go to social media, they tell you something else. Lies. Lies. Lies.”

May God deliver Nigeria from the heavy lies of the opposition.

Peace!
Let me share another wisdom with you. Why can't GEJ father a child? Do you know that heavy drinking destroys spermatozoa? Go and digest that.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2015
My eyes soaked in tears as I read but Im so confused of what to beleive in this country! What d soldier allegedly said occurs everywhere in Nigeria, even where I work, your boss will ask you to work till your bone breaks without giving you enough nor adequate equipements, dont even talk about welfare!
But my confusion is that we are in election season, how am I sure this is not just politics!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Firefire(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

[b][s]Let me share another wisdom with you. Why can't GEJ father a child? Do you know that heavy drinking destroys spermatozoa? Go and digest that.[/b[/s]]

May God heal your wound.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by emamos: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2015
osamaBUSH:

was this thread written in Cantonese because it seems you don't even understand the whole point of the thread.
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by CaptPlanet(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2015
Sunky200:

you'll most probably grab a camera and head toward the battlefield to quench your bitter tasteless -ness. this type of tail is being told by many of our men and you sit there just to criticise and justify their actions based on your political sentimental affiliation.
for goodness sake, look beyond what you wanted to believe, if that could help because our men are dying like Christmas chickens on the battlefield

You are the one who isis being sentimental bro.
I have looked and I have interacted with soldiers, I practically live with them. That's why most times when you guys post most of these stuff it baffles me.

BTW: Our gallant soldiers are not dying like christmas chickens: the ones that died in battle (God rest their souls), fell as heroes....They were defending their fatherland, their homes, their families and ours too and I am proud and will remain proud of our Brave Men.
Thank God we're winning the war on terror...

Don't talk about what u have no idea about.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by SkinnyDude(m): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Norajones:
God help d soldiers. My dad is a soldier too n was sent to yobe for the war bt the injury sustained in 1994 in liberia peace keep dat was not treated well by d military hospital came up again affecting his whole legs n he was sent back to d barracks to treat himself and report back there for d war. The job is a tiring n corrupt one now. God protect my dad n every oda soldier out der. I n my 2 kids brothers don't knw wat wud happen to us if we lost our dad n we dnt av a mother either.
ehya. your dad should retire nah.
he is also getting old, he shouldn't be in a warfront again. someone who fought in 1994, thats 21yrs now!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by CaptPlanet(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2015
UnimkeAk:

My Take on this article
-1- This is a war in which almost 95% of our soldiers fear to join. Because 95% of soldiers are Cowards that only know ow to oppress civilians

[b]-2- Before advancing to the battle field,we were fed with tasteless jollof rice that was as dinner

Never trust a soldier that at the brink of an offensive operation, still knows that a plate of jollof rice tasteless, na rice u cme chop 4 army

-3- they were surging like locusts towards us TRUE !!

-4- with sophisticated weapons including ant-aircraft guns. BIG FAT LIES

-5- Initially, we had upper hand, but they struck with two golf cars loaded with bombs and dislodged us. It was a suicide mission. The explosion covered the whole area with thick smoke and the insurgents used the opportunity to advance towards us. You are fighting terrorist known for suicide bombings and u guys didn't makes sucide bombing survival plans/tactics, They NA, oh God.

-6- One of the most pathetic cases was that of a colleague who got exhausted and simply collapsed on the ground.His plea touched us and we tried our best to help but we were also too exhausted to help offer help.
Everybody goes home, ask the berets

The Nigerian army is weak as shii, Peace keeping isn't real warfare after the major war has ended, ur called to halt little rebellions here and there, and u feel ur a war hero.

Did Bh come wif airplanes?
70% of bh weapons are from the same military, the ones ur colleague abandoned.
Cowards.
I had an opportunity to listen to stories of displaced persons from the northeast and they'll tell u, the Nigerian army flees at the site of BH.
When you have fat generals with no military tactics,
Even if the Nigerian army is given full access to the Us armory, the won't defeat bh.

Bh has come to stay 4 ever, tellme one country wer islamic insurgency started and ended...

Maybe na for una house them go stayforever
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by armadeo(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2015
He served in the army for twenty years after enrolling through regular course.

He was in Bauchi as a sergeant..

Sad and touching story. It is well with you.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by ELVISlEE107(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2015
Aw dis is so bad
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Hanibal(m): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

Be typing grammar there. It is obvious that you're not involved. The real people affected are giving their gory testimonies.

Bro calm down and try to understand me: we will keep hearing this kind of stories until there are enough jobs in this country, and people no longer join the armed forces because they need a job or a means of livelihood but of love for fatherland
until joining the armed forces is based on merit and not on who you know.
Most people in the army today like this deserter joined because of large bonuses and good food on the table... when this aspirations were disappointed, in the battle field reality he dumped his rifle and ran.
He was never a soldier at heart... he only needed a well paid job.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by enigmang: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2015
The [size=14pt]tasteless jollof rice[/size] part of the story spoilt everything

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by InHim4Him(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Joining the army to eat good food and make money and even get foreign missions as 'compensation'. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by kingthreat(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Lmao! Your signature makes me laugh. Even your oga Buhari confessed Boko haram are in 14 LGA's and are rooted out but you're desperately campaigning for terror, it's a pity bro...
Hahahahaha! U don tur spokesman o

Negro, are you actually reasoning via your brains or via your shithole?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Jarexxx(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Heart touching,what a shame!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by CaptPlanet(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2015
kingthreat:

Negro, are you actually reasoning via your brains or via your shithole?

Take a wild guess, wannabe

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by UnimkeAk(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Maybe na for una house them go stayforever

Y u d call my house put.

U don see any country we're islamic insurgency start then come stop?

When Bh was not very big, the stakeholders didn't have the zeal to stop it, they felt they could make political gains from it.

Now its bigger than they can control.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Jarexxx(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2015
InHim4Him:
Joining the army to eat good food and make money and even get foreign missions as 'compensation'. SMH.
Is it to die like a cockroach?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Penboy: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:

There is nothing a sitting President cannot do, we trust in GEJ abilities to make a complete cleansing of the military and make a permanent CHANGE in the 'OLD ORDER', this is currently happening.

As for the many media lies and propaganda against the on-going war in Nigeria, I advocated for a gag-order to [b]cube[b/] the menace of fake and unverified news from "every Tom, Dick and Harry".

Nigeria is at war, NA is fighting terrorists who has international backing and coloration coupled with the enemies within the wall.

May God grant Nigeria Victory

Shalom!
Lolz.. So after all your big grammars them, you no fit spell simply "curb" abi. grin

Anyway, nice points jare.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by darelar(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2015
am really touched and I shield tears. we don't need to politicise everything. I know and I have had about soldier who left their profession here in bayelsa. they complain same things about not being equipped properly wish discourage many. a friend just told me about his cousin who left Nigeria army this February, how he was lucky to manage escape from BH when they were overpower in a checking point, how the few of them manage to run inside forest for hours before they were help by villagers before they could make it back to town then to abuja. maybe most of them would have love to remain if only they have better ammunition to fight till end. is just like you committing sucide when you are holding machete to fight someone that is holding gun.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by lonelydora: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Wow. Speechless.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Realist2: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:
very heart touching and pathetic,i wish GEJ will read this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors / Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju / Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.