Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate (1020 Views)

Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) / Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) / Buhari's Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate Frustrating The Hearing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by Austindark(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2015
ABUJA — The Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice
Mahmud Mohammed, has okayed an investigation into a
petition accusing a Chief Magistrate in Abuja, Mr. Abubakar Babashani, of deliberately frustrating moves to commence hearing on the perjury charge entered against the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (ret).

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/certificate-saga-cjn-probes-magistrate/#sthash.nmg0ky3s.dpuf

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by Austindark(m): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2015
well since he was rumored to ve traveled abroad for medical reasons or otherwise, let him not forget to stop by and get his certificates.
we want him back safely with the certificates from abroad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by Adindupeter: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2015
Good move. Perjury is perjury

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by jorlons(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2015
Can somebody remind me who appoints the CJN Oh! that's right its the F*cking president. So Mr piper blow the tone of your master.

Those two fellows above me lack understanding clearly. The CJN okayed an:

has okayed an investigation into a
petition accusing a Chief Magistrate in Abuja
, Mr. Abubakar Babashani, of deliberately frustrating moves to commence hearing on the perjury charge entered against the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (ret).

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by sammyj: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by Austindark(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Adindupeter:
Good move. Perjury is perjury

I wish Mr. Abubakar Babashani understood this
Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by Firefire(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Austindark:
well since he was rumored to ve traveled abroad for medical reasons or otherwise, let him not forget to stop by and get his certificates.
we want him back safely with the certificates from abroad!

aligned.
Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by Austindark(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2015
jorlons:
Can somebody remind me who appoints the CJN Oh! that's right its the F*cking president. So Mr piper blow the tone of your master.

and ACCUSED Mr. Abubakar Babashani, of deliberately frustrating moves to commence hearing on the perjury charge
Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by jorlons(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Austindark:

and ACCUSED Mr. Abubakar Babashani, of deliberately frustrating moves to commence hearing on the perjury charge

The investigation is on the PETITION not the perjury or any other thing of sort. It is only when the magistrate is found guilty the perjury charge can receive court hearing.
Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by Austindark(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2015
jorlons:

The investigation is on the PETITION not the perjury or any other thing of sort. It is only when the magistrate is found guilty the perjury charge can receive court hearing.

but why was he trying to DELIBERATELY FRUSTRATE the moves??
could it that he has bought by the APC?

this is cos u accused the CJN of working for his boss
Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by ellechrystal(f): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Indeed, Johnathan is fighting corruption, especially wen it has to do with waec certificates, errm errm I mean errm, Pejury. tongue
Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by ishiamu(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Good move

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by Goddex: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2015
Even when APC knew so well that INEC was not ready for election they fought tooth and nail for it to hold on Feb14 to avoid this case of perjury.

Now a magistrate court judge is being corrupted to delay ruling on this matter.

Whatever, the Buhari man should seize opportunity of his visit to U K and stop over at cambridge for his original certificate

Re: Certificate Saga: CJN Probes Magistrate by Donphillopus: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2015
jorlons:

Tell Buhari to show his certificate

(1) (Reply)

Expose PVC Fraudsters, Alao Akala Tells INEC / “Myself And my Household Will Vote KOWA Party At Today’s Poll” – Obasanjo / SEE How PDP Rigged The Election In Rivers State Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.