Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

bible blooper - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / bible blooper (1346 Views)

My Book Of Bible Stories *twitter Edition* Hillarious Pics / You Wanna Laugh Like A mad Person? Watch This Blooper / Which Book Of The Bible Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bible blooper by adesodgi(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2005
a little boy opened the big old family bible with fasination,and looked at the old pages as he turned them.Suddenly,something fell out of the bible,and he picked it up and looked at it closely.It was an old leaf from a tree that had been pressed in between the pages.''Momma,look wot i found'',the boy called out''what av you got there dear?His mother asked.Withb astornishment in the young boys voice,he answered:''I think it is Adams suit!''
Re: bible blooper by queen2(f): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2005
ha! funny one cheesy
Re: bible blooper by dabby(f): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2006
hahaha.
this is a really good joke.
Re: bible blooper by jayemkay(f): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2006
oh lordy, that was funny! grin grin grin
Re: bible blooper by cushey(f): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2006
that wasn't funny at all pls try somethin else tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Best Joke Ever! / Mrs Obama's Warning ! / Hi Daniluv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.