Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Start Making #20,000 - #30,000 Weekly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Making #20,000 - #30,000 Weekly (3317 Views)

How To Make N30,000 Weekly / Get Paid #20,000 -30,000 For Referral Fee Instantly When You Bring Us A Tenant. / What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Making #20,000 - #30,000 Weekly by drulbaba(m): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2015
How would you like to make a minimum of #20,000 weekly? Mind you, this is no get rich quick scheme, it involves little work but needs a lot of determination and commitment so please if you're looking for a get rich scheme, this isn't for you.

With a one time investment of #30,000 which you would be getting back the following week and every other week, I think you should be able to gain some financial freedom and live the dream you thought was unattainable.

So I'm sure you're already on the edge of your seat waiting on just how to do this, well I'd love to do this in person but for those who aren't staying in lagos I'd explain a little here and you can give me a call for more information, I will work with you by teaching you my strategy and ensure that at the end of a month you have 120k or more then you can help someone else out there by building your own team. My number for those in lagos who would like to meet and be put through one on one; 08188213347 just call,text or send message on whatsapp.

Here goes; now basically you're marketing a product for a company called Vemma but getting paid to do so. For crying out loud we do it everyday for companies like KFC, COCA-COLA etc we like a product we tell someone about it and the person gets on it to and their market keeps increasing as well as their profit but we don't get paid, but alas, Vemma actually pays you for your word of mouth advertisement and rewards you with other benefits. Their products are Vemma nutrition drink, verve energy drink and b-ode weight loss drink and are easy to get someone on, you don't have to force anyone to buy just give them one free and I assure they will be back for more. But that is just on an advertisement basis the marketing is totaly different. I won't like to go on rambling so if you're an entrepreneur or just interested in be financially independent then give me a call, let's arrange a meet so I can put you through, I won't be collecting your money as your money goes to the company and you receive one pack of the verve energy drink and one pack of the vemma nutrition drink, so no one is trying to scam you. When you get this product, please use it yourself 1st so you can enjoy the magnificent health benefits and see why you need to get people on it as well. So stay healthy and get wealthy while at it, that's a win win situation don't you think so? Looking forward to hearing from you. Oh and by the way after signing upn you get a blog of your own, mobile app and many other things, I could go on and on. What are you waiting for? Give me a call now. I can't keep this to myself, I want everyone to benefit from this, if we all happy isn't that better, imagine being able to help a famiy member or friend with that issue they called you on, well enough said. No age restrictions but the youth especially need to get on this, you could do some research on the product yourself,thank God this is a technological age, if you can read this then it means you can access google *wide grin*
Re: Start Making #20,000 - #30,000 Weekly by drulbaba(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
The journey started exactly 6 months ago when we decided to
rewrite our financial future, by partnering with a US based
multinational company operating in over 50 countries and just
expanded to Nigeria.
Fast forward 6 months later, we're already:
Getting recognized on stage. Got qualified for 2 trips (First to
S.Africa and then to the U.S.A) images of the recognition ceremony in February and south Africa trip in December. USA trip is in june
Have started earning up to 4 and 5 Figures every week. Receive
extra monthly Car allowances
Have started enjoying Time Freedom (We choose when we want
to work and can spend time with family
Guess what, it all started with a DECISION and a little financial
capital less than a 100k.
Benefits Include
Weekly/monthly earnings
Paid vacations abroad
Car Incentives.
International expert trainers. Etc
If you're ready to make a decision to take charge of your future,
We are ready to partner with you to become our next globally
celebrated partner. Send LIB with your Full name Email and
Location to
08188213347 to get more info and invite for a business briefing.
NB: Partners needed nationwide

(1) (Reply)

Helping Hands Vs Mmm / Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) / Trove Referral Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.