Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Prayed To Become The Biggest Entertainer Out Of Africa-dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prayed To Become The Biggest Entertainer Out Of Africa-dbanj (615 Views)

Daddy Freeze Is Possessed With 52 Demons - Pastor Humble Okoro, Prayed At Lagoon / She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered / Alexx Ekubo Wins Most Fashionable Male Entertainer Award[pics] (2) (3) (4)

I Prayed To Become The Biggest Entertainer Out Of Africa-dbanj by mttbony: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2015
Dbanj has opened up to the Nigerian Tribune on his achievements so far

Did you imagine how far you will get to when you started?

My first single was out in October 2004 and my first album was released on the 25th of March 2005. Yes. As at then, I always said I was an entertainer. I always said “I’m Dbanj” as loud as I could. And I hoped and prayed that I’d become the biggest entertainer to ever come out of Africa. I also prayed that I will be the richest entertainer and so on. I had a lot of dreams. And it has been a great challenge since ten years up until now. When I count my blessings I see that God has been faithful to me. There are places I have been to that I didn’t think I would ever get, although I dreamt big. There are a number of stages I didn’t foresee I’d get to that I am honoured to be in. It can only get better. And I am very grateful to God.

Can you tell us the highest point of your career so far?

Last year I gave a speech at the World Bank summit ...... continue here

Re: I Prayed To Become The Biggest Entertainer Out Of Africa-dbanj by 3Cees: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Thank God for him then.
Re: I Prayed To Become The Biggest Entertainer Out Of Africa-dbanj by SuperSuave(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Vb
Re: I Prayed To Become The Biggest Entertainer Out Of Africa-dbanj by CuteInBlack(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2015
This guy sabi dress sha, his body is very receptive to clothes. If its your music?? lipsrsealed
Re: I Prayed To Become The Biggest Entertainer Out Of Africa-dbanj by Mayor88(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Pray hard bangalee
Re: I Prayed To Become The Biggest Entertainer Out Of Africa-dbanj by IamOpemipo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dis page wnt last 2pages or hit fp..haters wnt like it

Pharrel & Robin Thicke To Pay Marvin Gaye's Children $7.4m For Blurred Lines ... / Rita Dominic Spotted With An Engagement Ring / Omawumi Set To Hold Traditional Wedding

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7