Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

10 Types Of Boarding School Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students (18100 Views)

13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by clans(f): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nickymezor:
okay.i see
Did you go there too? What set?
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nickymezor(f): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
clans:

Did you go there too? What set?
Yeah I did...briefly tho..2004 set
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by chozkiel(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
b3llo:
I was an obedient student but things fell apart on the eve of my last NECO exams(Economics) with one of my teachers(Mr Poten). The man tried to bully me but I resisted him he later allowed me to go around 1:00am
#I_ECWA_Sec_Sch_Miango
wow miango? re u irigwe? sondu ho
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by b3llo(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2015
chozkiel:
wow miango? re u irigwe? sondu ho
No, I schooled there.
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Athanatos(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Fabdedon:
10 Types of Boarding school students
1. Prefects.
This ones are appointed by the school to help carry out the set down rules and regulations, they are always On their duty post.. Some good ones carrying out their duties squarely some using their post to upress other students..
2. NEPA (Non Elected Prefects Association)
This ones are in same sets with the prefects, but not elected, the good ones trying to assist the prefects in making their work easy while the bad ones making the work hectic for the prefects by breaking the set down rules and regulations!! #Outlaws
3. Bonyant/moderate student Junior student.
This junior student would use their resources for their own benefits by settling with the senior students so as to live a comfortably by not going for labours,houseworks,punishments,gatherings etc..while the moderate ones will keep on hiding cos they have nothing to spare,rather than dancing to the beat..
4.Fast Fingers
This ones are the most feared in school sometimes they even threaten you on your own property, No matter the security of your safe they must hack it,some will even sign their name there #god of Iron was here ...
5. Christain students
This good ones will spend most of their stay in church activities,reading the bible and trying to convert the bad ones..
The bad ones on the other hands will use the opportunity to meet with the beautiful christain girls and also using the christain faith to lie and carry out their activities.
6.Obedient students.
This ones will listen to their parents and teachers advices to read their books,study hard and stay away from bad friends especially on resumption date.. The bad ones would try following their parents advice but with time they would decline and go the other way forward..
7. Bad students
This category of student are keen in breaking the school rules and regulation,either breaking bounds, skipping classes,loitering, and being at the worng places at wrong time,sagging.. Etc
8..Peer Friends
This ones would want to do things cos their peer leader is doing it,either good and bad.
The good ones will emulate their peer leader by reading,being at the right place and time,attending fellowships etc.
The bad ones would always want to be in the same group with their peer leader so that other people can respect (Fear) them.
9.Social students.
This student you see some times, you ask are this the reason their parent send them to school, they are always in social gatherings and discussing social topics with sometimes the opposite sex.
Some do it to be looked up with High self esteem by moving around with the big boys/ girls.
10. Inteligent students.
This category are very inteligent and bright in class activities and most loved by teachers..
The good ones help in holding extra classes for the students that arent able to catch up, they help in holding and explaining to their reading group for charity.
The bad ones will use this opportunity to upress others and will even ask to be paid to help them out, to write exams/ assignments for them. .
Which category did you fall under? As for me bad N.E.P.A student..Mama wea say im piken no go rest too no go rest.. That principal never wished us well undecided
#irepresent Fgc Nise
Feel free to add yours. grin
Cc.
kizmarty
alberto2K
pwettyz
tosyne2much
emusmith
Naijaboiy
You're a NISITE Which house Benue? Imo? Niger? Anambra? And which set
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Fabdedon(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
The debadged prefect!! grin
what's your offence?
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Fabdedon(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Athanatos:
Benue house.. I passed out last year
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Fabdedon(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:
Op, a nice one.

I was the food type o...cheesy
Always serving food in the dining...

My spoon in my pocket everywhere I go...

I rep CSS KD kiss
I had this special spoon that i use then.. Imagine the size gan..
I served food those but later i start de send girls, i later regreted it sha.. Small food sad
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Fabdedon(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Those Nepa de wicked die,especially during NEPA week,juniors go suffer,cos de go de chase pple anyhow n d punishment no be here.FGC Nise badoo skul my parents almost withdrew my bro.I rep FGGC Owerri 09 set
The school is now cool, strict principal.. But we did enjoy it..
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by pweedyuz(f): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fabdedon:
wow that is my set tho, nice meeting you.. smiley
U too...
Do u know any ogunna echefuna ??
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by pweedyuz(f): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Athanatos:
I am too...wen did u pass out??
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Fabdedon(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
pweedyuz:

U too...
Do u know any ogunna echefuna ??
Yeah sure my class mate in ss1
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by pweedyuz(f): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fabdedon:
Yeah sure my class mate in ss1
Oh!!oo..k

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Athanatos(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
pweedyuz:

I am too...wen did u pass out??
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by dechandel(f): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fabdedon:
what's your offence?
I was somewhat brutal with the junior students grin undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Droidbot: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
dechandel:
I was somewhat brutal with the junior students grin undecided

You sleep with them brutally?
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by pweedyuz(f): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Athanatos:
Aii
I'm 2010
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Athanatos(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
pweedyuz:

Aii
I'm 2010
My house was Benue... But I can never forget Mrs. Mbanugo, Mr. Organizer and Mrs Ezerioha... Living Legends I must confess...
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by pweedyuz(f): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Athanatos:
My house was Benue... But I can never forget Mrs. Mbanugo, Mr. Organizer and Mrs Ezerioha... Living Legends I must confess...
Was niger...me too
Nd mrs ezerioha is my aunt....was my guardian then.
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Athanatos(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
pweedyuz:

Was niger...me too
Nd mrs ezerioha is my aunt....was my guardian then.
For real You should know the Nriagus... Jose and louis then. She was their aunt too.
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by chozkiel(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
b3llo:
No, I schooled there.
wer u de stay now? n wat tribe re u bro
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by toshmann(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Original FEGOCOOK cool

I was #6,8 and 10 at the same time grin

All these children wey full here, make una no ask me my year of graduation o, make dem no begin calculate my age grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations / ASUU Speaks On Calling Off Strike / Check Your Jamb 2007 Result Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.