Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! (35603 Views)

5 Ways Power Shortage Is Affecting Nigerian Businesses / 16 moments those depositing money in the bank can Relate To. (pics) / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! by gozmann1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Just avoid alcohol and girls
GBAM

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
gozmann1:
GBAM
grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! by fairheven: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
I use to tink that eating out was more expensive as a bachelor but recently I come to understand that it is actually cheaper...I mean,we don't always put time into consideration..the time to prepare the food shud as well be quantified as money..an other tinz not been equal,make eatin out a far better option
Re: 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! by SWG1: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
zicoraads:
I really need this. Especially seeing how I am very very guilty of number 3 and 4. I really need to cut back on how I eat out and the amount I spend on data. I took stock of how much my Etisalat modem gulped in Dec. and I was shocked. I have cut back on that too.

Still, the most important advice for Nigerians, or guys for that matter is for them to cut back on the number of girlfriends and even alcohol. Those two can ruin a man.

U can try Glo and save extra cost.
follow my signature
Re: 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! by SWG1: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stevosty:
50mb for N500, when I can get multiples of 30mb free by just loading N200, better way to cut cost. Than putting your into non withdrawable account called insurance why not put it in a savings account. #myopinion

U can get 50mb or more on Glo network with Jus N200. follow my signature
Re: 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! by greenhope(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2015
ok
Re: 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! by Vallyview: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Some people are penny wise but pound foolish. They wil save and gather all d money and spend ontop woman. grin
guy na true u talk,after much hard end sweat saving,all end in alcohol n women
Re: 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! by Vallyview: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
xabi148:
The beat way is to buy bend-down-select clothes,drink garry in the morning and night den fast in th aftanoon,make sure girl_friend visit d saloon to barb african queen by tuface style at least she will claim that tubaba is her role model to avoid shame,brush with salt and 100# tooht brush or you can use your hair brush and by the end of the year you are already a rich dude (if you survive it)terms and conditions apply
i no fit laff !
Re: 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! by macphilip: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKBQEgT6j3w&t=14s
How to become rich in Nigeria by saving money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday / I Am Richer Than Dangote – Ghanaian (Dwarf) Shortest Man Speaks / What Is An Opay Account Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.