Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How Can I Shed Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Shed Weight (878 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Shed Weight / How To Shed Weight Easily - Methods For Quick Weight Loss / Breastfeeding Mums Only! 8 Reasons Why You Need To Shed Weight After Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Shed Weight by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Pls I need ur advice I want to lose some fat a friend of mine told me to buy gnld product that is 32,000 I want to ask maybe the product is good or is there any other way I can go about it maybe natural means
Re: How Can I Shed Weight by floragregs(f): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2015
1) it is shed and not 'shield'
2) stop eating anyhow (in between meals)
3) hit the gym!!! And take it serious.
Re: How Can I Shed Weight by santes: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2015
oreholuwah:
Pls I need ur advice I want to lose some fat a friend of mine told me to buy gnld product that is 32,000 I want to ask maybe the product is good or is there any other way I can go about it maybe natural means

Hi there! There is a product that has changed lives and still changing lives. Its been in existence since 1999 and a lot of testimonies to go with it. I have used it severally and got great results. If u want sometin that would work once and for all without fear of wasting ur time and resources, whatsapp me @ +2348187842046 and trust me, u will thank me later.
Re: How Can I Shed Weight by santes: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2015
I forgot to add that its costs less than 10k and its all natural suplements. You are guaranteed to lose 5 pounds every 5 days. That's how effective it is
Re: How Can I Shed Weight by bisi16(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2015
Go d "moringa leave" way.. but if u take too much of it, pple 'll thnk u're sick. Also, Dnt eat later than 6pm
Re: How Can I Shed Weight by haul: 10:12am On May 09, 2015
Hey dear,you don't need to shed those weight,there are people like me out there who love them BBW,infact you gorgeous just the way you are, pick up your esteem up and be happy.

Between,do you know there are some ladies who look sexy being plus size? Very honest here.
Re: How Can I Shed Weight by Gideon360t: 8:21pm On May 09, 2015
www.greenlife.guarantee. guarateecashinvestment.com
Re: How Can I Shed Weight by thesource(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2015
bisi16:
Go d "moringa leave" way.. but if u take too much of it, pple 'll thnk u're sick. Also, Dnt eat later than 6pm
so, where do we get the leaves and how do we use it? thanks
Re: How Can I Shed Weight by smokescreen4: 5:54pm On May 10, 2015
you're pretty tho, take honey and warm water first thing in the morning like 30 minutes before breakfast, add a little bit of lemon, do that religiously and you'll lose weight and pls don't eat later than 7pm. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved / Sex During Pregnancy / Dermafi Cream Review, Price & Ingredients?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.