Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair (24320 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Fights For Boxing Title- The Vanguard / Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video / Somali Girl On Arabs Got Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by ArtanK(m): 3:35am On Mar 05, 2015
gallivant:
Who are the slaves now in Kenya, South Africa and Arabia? It comes as no surprise you hold on to the past with dear life.Quite entertaining to be honest.grin

Slaves? Never been, never will be. Keep running around in circles. You ask about the past and when you get a proper reply you resort to silly comments like the one above.

I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 5:38am On Mar 05, 2015
ArtanK:

From the top of my head:
Laas Geel cave paintings, between 9000-3000BC
[img]http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I00009J3UlSylOb8/fit=1000x750/Somaliland-Laas-Geel-3710.jpg[/img]

Neanderthals too had cave paintings. wink

While the foundations of ancient Somali pyramids have been found in Haylan, Qa'ableh, El Ayo and Bari. Stay tuned for pictures wink

Evidence...

The old Hamarwein neighbourhood in Mogadishu is over 1000 years old

Old neighbourhoods...okay, cool lol.

1000 years old coral stone

Come on now...

Great Chinese explorer Zeng He and his gift from the Ajuuraan rulers

Nice try.The giraffe gift was from Malindi Kenya.You had to fabricate.. undecided

cities like Barawa, Mareeg, Marka were all built by the Ajuuraan empire sometime in the 13th-14th century.

Ancient stone city of Gondershe

Ajuuraan coins, bronze pieces of these coins have been found in Dhofar in Oman

There is an old mosque called Qiblatein in Zaila' in Somalia, it was built during the prophet Muhammad's time, It shows that Islam came to our lands way before the rest of the world.
Ruins of the Adal Empire

Here's a picture of the cavalry of my people and their Yemeni footsoldiers cool Show me yours.

Honestly most of this rubbish, your history pales in comparison to most in Africa.You can be out now. wink wink
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 5:54am On Mar 05, 2015
^ Says a lot when Somalis defeated Portugal and Ethiopia and yet Europeans were able to come into your own country, into your own jungle and take you away to another land to work as a slave for 500 years? So I hope you aren to comparing Bantu history to Somali history. I certainly hope not.

Somali poetry, painting, oldest laws still in practice (deer) which included judges and courts, cannot even be compared to primitive Bantu culture that if left to their own devices would still be eating feces in some jungle and hut. Your own country was named by some white woman with signifance. Your national language is the one of your oppressor and so is your religion (christianity).

Have a seat.
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by TerryCarr(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Somali history is tied to Arabs unlike the muslims in west africa that have a very africanized version of Islam Somalis are more Arab in nature

2 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
TerryCarr:
Somali history is tied to Arabs unlike the muslims in west africa that have a very africanized version of Islam Somalis are more Arab in nature

I disagree. Yes Somali history is more linked with Arab history even from the start of Islam, Muslims sought refuge in what is now northern Somalia.
There is only 1 Islam. Somali culture is intertwined with Islamic practices. Somalis are racist and only saw Bantus as slaves as that was what they were.
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

I disagree. Yes Somali history is more linked with Arab history even from the start of Islam, Muslims sought refuge in what is now northern Somalia.
There is only 1 Islam. Somali culture is intertwined with Islamic practices. Somalis are racist and only saw Bantus as slaves as that was what they were.

Bantus never needed or asked for Somali validation. Lest not forget you are a failed nation in all aspects.

3 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
gallivant:

Bantus never needed or asked for Somali validation. Lest not forget you are a failed nation in all aspects.

1. Somalia has a functioning government and institutions: I would not call that a failed state

2. Bantus in Somalia who numbered in the Hundreds of Thousands always sought and needed validation thus the reason why they now speak the Somali language and practice Islam.

3. You yourself are seeking validation from me: I dont know if I should give it to you. lipsrsealed
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Like I said, failed people failed logic.Spare me the theatrics. wink

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
gallivant:
Like I said, failed people failed logic.Spare me the theatrics. wink

1. Bantus have historically failed at evolution and life. They have been nothing more than slaves the last 500 years. And in another 500 years, Bantu languages will be extinct as your own government have made European languages their official languages. Add that to the ultimate goal of every Bantu man trying to get with a white woman or a light skin woman, and the fact that nearly all Bantu women wear weaves and bleach their skin.

I only regret I will not be around in 500 years to see future Bantus debating Somalis on some forum. Am sure the convo will go like this.

Somali: You Negroids, dont even have a language

Bantu: So what, languages change

Somali: You guys are either all half casts or straight up monkey looking

Bantu: So what, in another 500 years we will evolve into half castes so our features will not be so harsh

Somali: You Bantus have been mental slaves for the past 500 years

Bantu: Don't make me punch you glass jawed Somali

Somali: SMH
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Failed logic.I don't envy you. wink

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Dathommie(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hehehe

Is somalia a name for animals, goats or pigs?

Bcus that's wat I seem 2 understand from ajuran's post n threads

So Can someone pls help me verify?

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dathommie:
Hehehe

Is somalia a name for animals, goats or pigs?

Bcus that's wat I seem 2 understand from ajuran's post n threads

So Can someone pls help me verify?

Are Bantu countries breeding grounds and lab experiments testing for new diseases?
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Dathommie(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ajuran:

Are Bantu countries breeding grounds and lab experiments testing for new diseases?

Hehehe!!

Hey, ajuran My son....how's the advertising of your stupeed refugee mentality on the internet going?

U must have grown to become a super celebrity

Am really proud of you!

Kikikikik!!
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by ArtanK(m): 1:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Lol hating as expected. There is way more where that came from. That was only from the top of my head.

gallivant:

Neanderthals too had cave paintings. wink

LMAO cave paintings dating back nearly 10000 years are only insignificant in your eyes you dunce Laas Geel is quite possibly the oldest in Africa and it depicts the old Somali religion of Waaq. I wonder what your pathetic little tribe was doing back then...

gallivant:
Evidence...

Excavations will start soon so I'll keep you posted, you will eat your heart out lol.

gallivant:
Old neighbourhoods...okay, cool lol.

Not all neighbourhoods have so much history. That neighbour hood has witnessed 6 sultanates and 4 empires.

gallivant:
Come on now...

Man, do you even art?

gallivant:
Nice try.The giraffe gift was from Malindi Kenya.You had to fabricate.. undecided

You know what, since you are this desperate, I'll give you this one. Only reason why I assumed it was from the Ajuuraan was because Zeng He visited Mogadishu during that era, you can read all about the greatness of medieval Mogadishu in Richard Pankhurst's book - An Introduction to the Economic History of Ethiopia.

gallivant:
Honestly most of this rubbish, your history pales in comparison to most in Africa.You can be out now. wink wink

Honestly you can't accept the fact that we had a longer and more glorious history than your peeps wink Name just one kingdom from your people that can be compared with the Somali Ajuuraan empire, just one.

And btw tell me what your people were called again?.. unlike you I'm not ashamed of saying out loud...
Somali baan ahay!

2 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by axum: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Bump
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2015
ArtanK:
Lol hating as expected. There is way more where that came from. That was only from the top of my head.

LMAO cave paintings dating back nearly 10000 years are only insignificant in your eyes you dunce Laas Geel is quite possibly the oldest in Africa and it depicts the old Somali religion of Waaq. I wonder what your pathetic little tribe was doing back then...

Excavations will start soon so I'll keep you posted, you will eat your heart out lol.

Not all neighbourhoods have so much history. That neighbour hood has witnessed 6 sultanates and 4 empires.

Man, do you even art?

You know what, since you are this desperate, I'll give you this one. Only reason why I assumed it was from the Ajuuraan was because Zeng He visited Mogadishu during that era, you can read all about the greatness of medieval Mogadishu in Richard Pankhurst's book - An Introduction to the Economic History of Ethiopia.

Honestly you can't accept the fact that we had a longer and more glorious history than your peeps wink Name just one kingdom from your people that can be compared with the Somali Ajuuraan empire, just one.

And btw tell me what your people were called again?.. unlike you I'm not ashamed of saying out loud...
Somali baan ahay!

Hahaha!

You took your time for such a lame ass response? Get back at me when they finished the excavations.You are not worth my time..

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Samaale: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Axum look at this hilarious news paper article I found

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by ArtanK(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
gallivant:

Hahaha!

You took your time for such a lame ass response? Get back at me when they finished the excavations.You are not worth my time..

Lame response? Somali history is greater than anything your tribe has ever achieved, you know... the tribe you're still too scared to mention. Get on my level first.

2 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lol

This is what my tribe has archieved...

https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east/150#31630821

Now do us the honour and crawl back to that hole you came from. wink
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
axum:
Bump
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Everybody knows somali is a failed state. somali is one of the worst places to live in the world... yet some mother f.uc.k.er is yapping about somali on a Nigerian forum? smh... misplaced priorities!

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 12:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Lol
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2015
Ajuran:

1. Somalia has a functioning government and institutions: I would not call that a failed state

2. Bantus in Somalia who numbered in the Hundreds of Thousands always sought and needed validation thus the reason why they now speak the Somali language and practice Islam.

3. You yourself are seeking validation from me: I dont know if I should give it to you. lipsrsealed
1.Somalia has a functioning Government and insitutions.You mean a government whose power does not even cover all of Mogadishu,let alone Somalia??A government propped up by donors and would collapse the moment AMISOM left??A government which a quarter has been assasinated by Al Shabaab
2.Bantus in Somalia...All of whom are from Tanzania and Mozambique.Not Kenya.
Speak Somali...Minority tribes in every place speak the dominant language for local interaction.The fact that over 200 million people speak Swahili in East Africa does not mean anybody is seeking validation from my (Swahili) community.
And Somali Bantus who were transferred to Tanzania in 2008 have largely converted to Christianity.
3. Who.in their right mind.would seek validation from a Horner.Even my Swahili community with whom you largely share a religion think you are the scum of this continent alongside the South Sudanese.Warlike retarded Emanciated barbarians who think that they are gods with a gun. Please .Chakula ya UNHCR yaisha kaka!!! Kimbia upange laini kabla mahindi ya farasi iishe!!!

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2015
ArtanK:

Lame response? Somali history is greater than anything your tribe has ever achieved, you know... the tribe you're still too scared to mention. Get on my level first.
My people ruled yours for 1000 years, Mogadishu Barawe Kismayu were all part of the Sultanate of Zanzibar and the Somalis were at the same hierachy as the slaves from TZ. Somali history is greater..Copy pasting from the Arabs is what you were doing and stealing our architecture too. Thank God our language was not stolen too.The way you people convert every language into something you have to spit...I shudder at the thought.

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by ArtanK(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
GERALD710:

My people ruled yours for 1000 years, Mogadishu Barawe Kismayu were all part of the Sultanate of Zanzibar and the Somalis were at the same hierachy as the slaves from TZ. Somali history is greater..Copy pasting from the Arabs is what you were doing and stealing our architecture too. Thank God our language was not stolen too.The way you people convert every language into something you have to spit...I shudder at the thought.

Incredible, with all the information that's available online, you utter a lie this big? Astonishing claims but here is the early history of Mogadishu, Merca, and Barawa.

The Sultan of Zanzibar ruled Merca, Barawa and parts of Mogadishu for less than 100 years and even then, the Sultan was paying tribute to the Gobroon rulers of the Somali Geledi sultanate. This was in the late 19th century.

Mogadishu (Hamar).

In the 12th century, the famous Syrian historian, Al-Hamawi mentioned Mogadishu's Somali ruler Abu Bakar Sayh and he also mentioned that the city was inhabited by dark-skinned Berbers (old-age Somalis). The Sultanate of Mogadishu then expanded and became the Ajuuraan dynasty. Although Emozeidi Arabs were present in the city, there is no record of an Arab ever being the Sultan of the city.
Mogadishan coins bearing the name of the Somali ruler Ali Yusuf of Mogadishu was found as far away as the UAE. The Omanis you are sucking up to also excavated coins with the names of Somali sultans in Dhofar, Oman.

Merca

This city was found by its present inhabitants, the Somali Bimaal clan and the Hawiya. Hence why another Arab historian called Ibn Sa'id in the 13th century called it the capital of the Hawiya country.
It was an important city for the Ajuuraan empire and played a vital role in the Ajuuraan-Portuguese wars. The city's Bimaal Sultanate also fought against the Italians in a 20-year struggle known as the Bimaal revolt.

Barawa

It was also found by a Somali clan, the Tunni clan. This city was sacked by the Portuguese and was quickly liberated by the Ajuuraan forces. If the Sultan of Zanzibar was indeed ruling Barawa, how come he didn't prevent the Portuguese from sacking it and why didn't he assist the Ajuuraan in reclaiming the city?
The city's non-ethnic Somalis only came to the city in the last 200 years or so when the Gobroon sultanate allowed the Zanzibaris to live there.

The Zanzibaris/Swahilis have never ruled over Somalis, they were too weak to fight their own battles hence why the Ajuuraan naval forces, while assisting the Omanis, helped liberate their towns from the Portuguese.

As for Kismayo, we're newcomers to that town. We conquered it only 160 years ago after we crossed the river Juba. It's previous Bantu/Swahili inhabitants fled the town as soon as we touched down.

It's not the first time you've lied about the Somali coastal towns. It's like me saying that Somalis ruled Lamu and Mombasa. No one stole anything from you because you weaklings have always been insignificant on Somali territory. Don't claim us.

3 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Some people just can't handle the facts lol.Great essay though, would make a great story. tongue
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
ArtanK:

Your level is too low for me, sorry I must decline. wink
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by ArtanK(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
gallivant:
Some people just can't handle the facts lol.Great essay though, would make a great story. tongue

As usual, you're cheerleading from the sidelines. But I was hoping that you'd say that.

Everything I mentioned can be found in these journals/books.

Journal of African history, Volume 7 by Roland Anthony Oliver & J. D. Fage

Northeast African Studies, Volume 2.

The Origins of the Galla and Somali in The Journal of African History by Herbert S. Lewis

The End of slavery in Africa By Suzanne Miers and Richard L. Roberts

Historical Dictionary of Somalia, p. 210.

Put away the pompoms and read through them or you can keep on claiming Somali cities in your heads. grin

3 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
So that's the new mantra? We are claiming your cities? Which ones, aren't they all destroyed? Try working another angle.. grin

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by ArtanK(m): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Yawn, acting surprised when your the one who liked Gerald's post. First you claim the cities then deny it.

Choose a side and stick to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Community Conducts Traditional Cleansing, Curses Cultists, Criminals (Pix) / Learn How To Speak Hausa In A Week / Africa: Is It Time To Put An End To Traditional Wedding Rites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.