Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,564 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ (2485 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Nnamdi Kanu Is Buhari’s First Political Prisoner – Igbo World Assembly / Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ by Amacaco: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Legally speaking, Obasanjo is still a member of PDP. Neither the Nigerian constitution nor the PDP constitution or even the electoral Act says that one can resign from a party by tearing his Membership card. Until he formally resigns or his expulsion is duly ratified by the appropriate organs of the party, he is still a member of PDP. Obasanjo is only being melodramatic.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jonathan stop kissing OBJ's asss.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ by GovWahala: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
helinues:

That is just it. Jonathan is still a baby in politics. The worst part of the matter is for him to be romancing with ex-convicts and corrupt people. In no society anybody can refer to them as a leader. To he be honest, Jonathan is far more better than Buhari in up to 70%. Is it about education, age and exposure about life ( Being fortunate). But to me, he seems weak and clueless. You do not have to wait for some cabals to dictate on how to rule your government. You are been chosen by God to rule us, you have been in our present situation. Why can't you do what will pleases the masses?
We can not risk another 4 years hoping you will change. We need the change now.
Indomie Brain, how can u call Jonathan a baby in Politics when he has attain the Topmost level any politician can ever dream of? Ode! He's a baby Politician and Buhari is struggling so hard to unseat him by amalgamating himself with thieves- Tinubu, Atiku etc. Mumu! Gej is the real Politician that does politics the true way, politics without Hate unlike Apshit.
This "baby" politician will flawlessly defeat Buhari come march 28, and the "father" Politician Buhari will cry blood this time again.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ by helinues: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
GovWahala:

Indomie Brain, how can u call Jonathan a baby in Politics when he has attain the Topmost level any politician can ever dream of? Ode! He's a baby Politician and Buhari is struggling so hard to unseat him by amalgamating himself with thieves- Tinubu, Atiku etc. Mumu! Gej is the real Politician that does politics the true way, politics without Hate unlike Apshit.
This "baby" politician will flawlessly defeat Buhari come march 28, and the "father" Politician Buhari will cry blood this time again.

They said " Charity begins at home" is that how you talk to your elders at home?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ by tunex23: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
pazienza:

GEJ gave the speaker of house of rep, to the Yorubas, but Tinubu and ACN were afraid of having any Yoruba strong man/woman arising and challenging their strong hold on the SW. So they made a deal with Tambuwal,and sold the SW speaker slot to him,in exchange for his decamping to ACN,now APC.

Blame Tinubu and APC for Yoruba abysmal representation in this GEJ government, not GEJ/PDP.
complete rubbish! Re-read what you just type, u will realise how stewpid the statement was.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ by pazienza(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
tunex23:
complete rubbish! Re-read what you just type, u will realise how stewpid the statement was.

Mulikat Akande- Adeola, is her name. Find out the role ACN and Tinubu played in her defeat to Tambuwal.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ by pazienza(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
www.gbooza.com/group/nigeriapolitics/forum/topics/speaker-what-i-discussed-with-#axzz3SQITJGZG

So, Tinubu and ACN supports Tambuwal against a Yoruba daughter anoited by GEJ and PDP, saying that he did so to preserve Nigeria's fiscal federalism. But some years later,Tambuwal decamps to ACN now APC, do we still need anybody to tell us why Tinubu shortchanged Yorubas to please Tambuwal?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ by GovWahala: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
helinues:

They said " Charity begins at home" is that how you talk to your elders at home?
What Nonsense? Are u mad? I my ur Father's mate that u won't to teach me about speaking to elders.
When u've been outclassed with words u result to saying stupid things.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ by helinues: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
GovWahala:

What Nonsense? Are u mad? I my ur Father's mate that u won't to teach me about speaking to elders.
When u've been outclassed with words u result to saying stupid things.

Re: Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And I Am His First Political Son - GEJ by GovWahala: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
helinues:
empty head u have nothing to say again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Is Dead On Arrival / Photo: General Abacha Welcoming M.K.O. Abiola To Aso Rock Villa In 1994 / FG Lines Up El-rufai And 4 Other Witnesses Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.