Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

If You Want Amazon Affiliate Results Like These - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / If You Want Amazon Affiliate Results Like These (634 Views)

... / Earn Commissions As High As 75% In Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Amazon Affiliate Results Like These by skillforce: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Hello Nigerian,

I have some information to share with you, if you need to start a business that has real potential as described in the above title.

What is break even?
Just in case you don't know.
The break-even level or break-even point (BEP) represents the sales amount—in either unit or revenue terms—that is required to cover total costs (both fixed and variable). Total profit at the break-even point is zero. Break-even is only possible if a firm’s prices are higher than its variable costs per unit. If so, then each unit of the product sold will generate some “contribution” toward covering fixed costs.
When this happens, it proves the real potential of a business for profitability.
Now. Enough of that unit economics.

Having rad and heard a lot of things about Amazon affiliate marketing business, i decided to dive in. After all, i have this belief that it's action, not possession of knowledge or assumptions that make change happen. So why won't i put that belief to test, in practical terms. If you don't know what it is all about, type ''amazon affiliate marketing' or ''amazon affiliate marketing case studies'' in Google and search.

The Goal

Invest $300 (N51,000 then) in building two niche websites
and break even in 90 days or less.

The Process
Niche: Physical product marketing and sales. Amazon.com, the largest online
retailer in the world pays me 4-8% for each sale generated through my website.

Keywords: Researched with LongTailPro.com {keyword research tool} and selected 40
keywords with monthly searches ranging from 500 upwards

Contents: Wrote 20 blog posts for each of the websites. These posts were mainly
product review and other relevant contents that bring targeted visitors to my website

Marketing/Promotion: I spent $150 over the 90 day period on each of the two websites.
Google adwords, SEO/link building and social media.

Traffic: First site generated a total 9,347 visitors over the 90 days
Second site generated a total of 13,263 visitors over the same period.

The Results
First site month 1: $28
First site month 2: $52
First site month 3: $81 === Total: $161

Second site month 1: $56
Second site month 2: $106
Second site month 3: $128 === Total: $290

Total income from the two sites in the third month was $209
Total income from the two site for the three months was $451 minus $300 = $151 Net
Have i broken even? You guess.

The Lessons

- Niche: I now know the niche that has more buyers than the other, based
on my marketing strategies and other factors

- Keywords: Based on the two sites and 20 search keywords targeted, I
now know with real data, which one bring higher traffic and conversions than the others

- Content: I now know from experience, not assumption, the type of contents
and links that converts visitors into buyers. It pays to test.

- ACTION: Yes, by accepting the real possibility of failure, going against what i feared
and learning as much as i can from other successful people, I just made some little desirable change happen.
The opposite would have been to keep my money safe in the bank and avoid 100%, the possibility of losing it.

So. If you want to start Amazon affiliate marketing on a strong foundation
And with the potential of breaking even in 90 days or less......................

Call 08068437815 Now. We can also chat on Whatsapp.
Money, my brother is like ice block. If you don't use it well. Losing it is certain.

(1) (Reply)

Inet-Download PHP Script / Download Free Unlimited WP Premium Theme, Plugins, Mockups, Video Template, Vide / Freelance Webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.