Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,904 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. (22637 Views)

Cost Estimate for Roofing Different Houses Across Nigeria / Affordable And Quality Stone Coated/Aluminium Roofing Sheets In Nigeria. / How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Vitaglyde: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Just try to deal with reputable companies
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by b2212(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=Kaybee14 post=30945887][/quote]

HI,
I am not sure i agree on the pricing part i.e if it is not within a price range it must be inferior. it can be misconstrued as price fixing. what if i get a manufacturer who is willing to give me a discount that i want to pass on to my customers?
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Mrbigman1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=Kaybee14 post=30945887][/quote]

Can't Nigerians manufacturer this things?

Must it always be Europe or Asia?
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Kaybee14(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Amen..It's a pleasure.
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by money121(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thanks bros... But for ur quality and original stone coated roofing tile..

Call/whatsapp lanre on :0703 613 6517

we are direction importer of stone coated roofing tile from ds roof tile south korea
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by money121(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
b2212:

HI,
I am not sure i agree on the pricing part i.e if it is not within a price range it must be inferior. it can be misconstrued as price fixing. what if i get a manufacturer who is willing to give me a discount that i want to pass on to my customers?

yeah u are right wen come to pricing part.. You know this stone coated roofing tile is imported and it deal with dollar.. So the price is not stable for now...

Call lanre on 0703 613 6517 for your original stone coated roofing tile...

MANUFACTURER WEBSITE : http://dsrooftile.com/main.php
BATLAN ROOF WEBSITE : http://batlanbuildingmaterial.com/
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by money121(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
U on point, now I know what to look out for.

thanks so much bros...

Dont forget to call lanre on : 0703 613 6517

for quality stone coated roofing tile...

Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by money121(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Is it the one also called GERRARD?

gerrard is name of manufaturer in new zealand.
And deir distributor here in nigeria are witchtech...

Am also and importer of stone coated roofing tile...
Ds roofing system tile from south korea.. And it as 50yrs warranty...

call/whatsapp lanre on :0703 613 6517
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Kaybee14(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
sheunflexy:
Op you are correct,done so many projects using roofing tiles,am an engineer but doubt if I can be scam with fake roofing tiles,main touching the coated area I can tell you if its fake or not,though so many fake in the market,thanks all the same.
It's a pleasure. But one have to be very careful when dealing with stone coated roofing tiles in the roofing industry.
For your quality/original stone coated roofing tiles from DS Rooftiles, South Korea..Call/whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.
For more info, visit BATLAN ROOF WEBSITE: www.batlanroof.com
www.batlanbuildingmaterial.com
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by money121(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
midform:
Thanks for this info. I am an architect working currently on a project in Akure. I cdn't believe d way my site was bombarded with samples of stone coated roof of various brand name!

i bet it with you 90 percentage are fake stone coated...

My company jus complete one project deir in akure.. @ igbatoro road...

The client bought roman design..

We jus complete the project last month...

Call/whatsapp lanre on : 0703 613 6517

Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Kaybee14(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
midform:
Thanks for this info. I am an architect working currently on a project in Akure. I cdn't believe d way my site was bombarded with samples of stone coated roof of various brand name!
It's my pleasure. One just have to be very careful when it comes to stone coated roofing tiles because the market is jampacked with alot of inferior stone coated roofing tiles.
For your quality/original stone coated roofing tiles from DS Rooftiles, South Korea..Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by dotna(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
On point
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Kaybee14(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
TheMatrix3:
THanks. Be needful soon
It's a pleasure.
For your quality/original stone coated roofing tiles from DS Rooftiles, South Korea..Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by money121(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by imrany20(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Are you trying ti say the fake shingle? OMG!
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by DrLee(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Meringe:
It doesn't confirm to your specifications, doesn't mean it's fake.
grin
omo ibo,dem don spoil market for you abi.

just kidding o
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by lukaino(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
@OP, i beg to disagree with your point No3.
The Maximum guage of the base steel for a stone coated steel roof tile is 0.45.
This is because, it(roof tile) is designed to be a lightweight roofing solution.

0.45- 0.55 relates to Aluminium roofing sheets.
Anyone claiming that there is a stone coated steel roofing material with a base steel of 0.55 is lying.

Even Metrotile Belgium has a base steel of 0.45
While Gerard New Zealand has a base steel of 0.39.
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Meringe(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
DrLee:
grin
omo ibo,dem don spoil market for you abi.

just kidding o
Onye Yoruba, it's not my business oo.
Just thinking out loud why his points and his specifications should be regarded as original.
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Kaybee14(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
lukaino:
@OP, i beg to disagree with your point No3.
The Maximum guage of the base steel for a stone coated steel roof tile is 0.45.
This is because, it(roof tile) is designed to be a lightweight roofing solution.

0.45- 0.55 relates to Aluminium roofing sheets.
Anyone claiming that there is a stone coated steel roofing material with a base steel of 0.55 is lying.

Even Metrotile Belgium has a base steel of 0.45
While Gerard New Zealand has a base steel of 0.39.
About Stone Chip Roof Tile
Stone Chip coated metal roofing tile is a new concept roofing material, which is based on high corrosion Al-Zn plate, high quality watercraft acrylic resin as adhesives, high weathering of natural stone particles or inorganic color pigments for the dyeing of natural stone surface, it is creative, complex, environment-friendly high-tech products.
We call it the best tile because it has not only with natural, deep and excellent decorative properties of the traditional clay tile, but has light, strong, and durable performance of modern metal tile, it is the main trend of current international advanced roofing material. It is suitable for roof slope project with various styles and types of structure (wood, steel, concrete), also applies to the original buildings flat to pitched, old roofing and building decorations, and other local projects..The thickness/gauge is 0.55m
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Kaybee14(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
From Left to Right-Chairman Of BATLAN CONCEPT, Babatunde Yusuf, DS ROOFTILE Sales Director, Sinta, M.D Of BATLAN CONCEPT, Azeezat Yusuf, C.E.O Of DS ROOFTILE, SOUTH-KOREA, Kyung II Kim (KYLE)

Call/Whatsapp Lanre for your quality stone coated roofing tile.

Call/whatsapp : 0703 613 6517

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by adeememman(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
fellow nairalanders, pls am into Aluminium fabrication.
Aluminium Doors::
Aluminium Bifold Doors
Aluminium Hinged Doors
Aluminium Sliding Doors
Aluminium Swing Doors
» Aluminium Windows:
Aluminium Bifold Windows
Aluminium Casement Windows
Aluminium Projected Windows
Aluminium Sliding Windows and
» Aluminium Balcony. I work mainly in Osogbo and Ilorin but can spread my tent anywhere.
my phone nos; 07033299980
email; adeememman@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by segcymoor(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by money121(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2015
DURATION: start from 05-12-2014

end 10-12-2014

SQM: 820sqms

ROOF PANEL: D.S SHINGLE DESIGN with 50yrs warranty

GUAGE:0.55mm

COLOUR: BLACK AND GREY

Thanks so much for your patronage

and dont forget to call/whatsapp LANRE on 07036136517

for your original stone coated roofing tile in nigeria

Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by money121(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015

DURATION: start from 14-07-2014

end 20-07-2014

SQM: 840sqms

ROOF PANEL: D.S SHINGLE with 50yrs warranty

COLOUR: BLACK AND WHITE
Thanks so much for your patronage

and dont forget to call/whatsapp Lanre on 07036136517
for your original stone coated roofing tile in nigeria

owner comment: (1)
Thank you all too for being there for your clients...good customer care practice
(2) Will not forget you people. Your service is excellent
(3) Will do well to disseminate the good business practices which I see is your core value
(4) Fantastic!!
(5) Job completed. Professionally done. The installer measured accurately and his technical acumen is next to none. He is a genius. Am very happy

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Kaybee14(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
NEW PRICE LIST FOR QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES FROM DS ROOFTILE, SOUTH KOREA.

1. DS BOND (Gauge: 0.55mm, warranty: 50years, price: #2,800).

2. DS CLASSIC (Gauge: 0.55mm, warranty: 50years, price: #2,800).

3. DS SHINGLE (Two colour) (Gauge: 0.55mm, warranty: 50years, price: #3,300).

4. DS ROMAN (Gauge: 0.55mm, warranty: 50years, price: #3,000).

5. DS BLACK SHINGLE (Gauge: 0.55mm, warranty: 50years, price: #2,800).

6. DS BLACK SHAKE (Gauge: 0.55m, warranty: 50years, price: #2,800).

NEW PRICE LIST FOR ACCESSORIES.

1. DS Angle ridge cap (Length: 1m, price: #1,400).

2. DS Valley gutter (Length: 1m, price: #1,600).

3.DS Facial cover (Length: 1m, price: #1,600).

4. DS Bash board (Length: 1m, price: #1,400).

5. DS Treated nails per Kg, price: #1,300.

6. DS Repair kits per set, price: #6,000.

PRICES ARE DETERMINED BY THE CURRENT FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATE I.E DOLLAR.

At BATLAN CONCEPT INTERIOR & EXTERIOR LIMITED, WE DEAL ON QUALITY & CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY.

FOR YOUR QUALITY DS STONE COATED ROOFING TILES, CALL/WHATSAPP LANRE: 07036136517.
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Kaybee14(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2015
At BATLAN ROOF, we set the standard of excellence in executive roofing.

For your quality stone coated roofing tiles from DS Rooftile, South Korea.

Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.

www.batlanroof.com

Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Tamaris1: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
pls whats is the cost for 0.45 long span roofing sheet?
also nigerian and foreign....which is better?..i know in cables nigerian cables are better....
Re: How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. by Kaybee14(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Tamaris1:
pls whats is the cost for 0.45 long span roofing sheet?
also nigerian and foreign....which is better?..i know in cables nigerian cables are better....
Long span roofing sheet (0.45mm) is sold at #1,100 per square meter. You can call and as well chat me up on whatsapp for further inquiries on our various roofing tile/sheet at BATLAN ROOF. Thanks.

CALL/WHATSAPP LANRE: 07036136517.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) / Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? / Rent Payment: Monthly Vs Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.