Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up (25950 Views)

Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student / Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up? Pic / Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by englishmart(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
professore:

Only a primary school student will feel unconcerned with SOME of the listed points,not even ALL of the listed points,why? A primary school student will most certainly jump up if u announce to him/her there is holiday tomorrow even though he/she does not care if the class teacher wanna conduct the test for those who missed it again.
and you call a primary school child a student?
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Beamborla(f): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
All of the above except no.6 plus they don't force us to buy textbooks in my school. It's against the school rule cheesy
I love lecture free days more.

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by professore(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

That wicked lecturer has been suspended
Free 10marks for attendance
There will be makeup assignment
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by blackjack21(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
vjsmiles:
YOU DONT WANNA START THIS I BET YOU angry
What you gon do undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by jvera(f): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
no 1

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by agentofchange1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
elantraceey:
You had all A's cheesy
exactly..

Nice1.....

BTW.:R346...ym....519n47ur3..
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by professore(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
englishmart:
and you call a primary school child a student?
Guy,have u forgotten when u told ur neighbor u were in primary 5,and they replied,u don finish school grin
So,yes a primary school child is a bonafide student
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
professore:

I DEY TELL U

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Number 10
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by jericco1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
lol...no 4 wink nd...
The txt book iz no longer compulsory grin
baby, you have strong face oh..
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by professore(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ramanto:
Last semster result has been released!!
Chai,effico ni bobo yi sha wink
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Ilekeh(f): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
What's the difference between 2 and 7?
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by sparkleRed(f): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Final year result is out....dat wan go must make every student jump, even if u knw say u go pass

I wonder y grin

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Ilekeh(f): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Your project due date has been extended by a week.
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Number changed

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by ussy09(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chidi who was on 2.49 was calld by his frnd mike telln him dat d result has bin pasted nd his now in 3.89!!

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by kristen12(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Seeing 5.0 cgpa

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by professore(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
enairaprof:
Number 2 especially when you are not prepared for the test. But when you are very prepared, you will even want to beg the lecturer to conduct the test because of your sleepless night! I remember Food Chemistry II
Good point, no doubt
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by MistarT(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
4,5 and 8.

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by agentofchange1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
kristen12:
Seeing 5.0 cgpa

sure. on point..

nothing less..

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Pasqa: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
professore:
1. The lecture will not hold again

2. The test will not hold again

3. There is holiday tomorrow

4. Next week is lecture free for revision

5.The lecturer promised to conduct the test again for those who missed it

6. You are suspended for just 2 weeks grin

7. Examinations have been postponed

8. Daddy will make the bank to alert you soon

9. Lecturer says you all performed well in his yet to be pasted result

10. The attendance will carry the minimum of 5 marks

11. That wicked lecturer is on sabatical leave and his course to be undertaken by another lecturer

12. Registration is extended of which u have not paid

You may state what will make u happy the most if not already listed.
b
Na lecture will not hold again sure pass o.
Only that statement makes my day most times.
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by emmacity2: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
the test will not hold again

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by professore(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pasqa:
b
Na lecture will not hold again sure pass o.
Only that statement makes my day most times.
Bros,na that time I like to go canteen pass grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Rapmoney(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
condralbede:
Examinations have been postponed....Flexing continues
So na dat one ya papa send u go school to go do? To flex?

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by condralbede(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

So na dat one ya papa send u go school to go do? To flex?
boi my flexing didn't stop me from coming out with good grade at uni...so mind ur business. my papa had nver complained during my days school.
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by espn(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ur school galfriend just confirmed she's not pregnant..it was just fever..finish..
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by hadduni(f): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2015

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by ceeceeco: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
1. You made "A" in my course. 2. GTBANK ALERT; Acct: ******3208 Amt: NGN120,000Cr Desc: TRANSFER BETWEEN CUSTOMERS-Via Internet Banking from MARCEL PETERS to NELSON PETERS Avail Bal: NGN370,518.08

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by momove4real25(f): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
All

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by vjsmiles: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
blackjack21:

What you gon do undecided
cool angry
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by edgideon(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
The evil lecturer has been arrested for molestation (good grades loading)

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by goddeyoau: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lecture free week.

UNICAL Security Arrests Man For Snatching Phones From Students With Dummy Gun / Most Influential Students In OAU, Mr Nairaland Top The List / FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations