Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

How To Gain University Admission And Pass UTME EXAMS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Gain University Admission And Pass UTME EXAMS (1016 Views)

JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow / How To Prepare And PASS WAEC Examination In ONE Sitting / How Your Mobile Phone Can Help You Pass UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain University Admission And Pass UTME EXAMS by Shine4eva(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
FINALLY REVEALED!

SECRETS ON HOW TO PASS CBT JAMB EXAMS AND POST JAMB EASILY.

Discover the SECRETS OF GAINING COMPETITIVE EGDE IN SECURING ADMISSION INTO HIGHER INSTITUTIon

Are you bothered about gaining admission into a higher institution?
Are you frustrated about failing many times in passing UTME?
Are you tired of the competition in securing admission into your desired course?
Are a fresh student or ex-student preparing for the CBT UTME examinations?
Does the burden of writing UTME and Post- UTME Several time bring you shame and reproach before your peers, colleagues and family members?
Then you have found the right solution in securing admission without stress into your desired institution.
The secrets of gaining competitive edge in securing admission into higher institution this year is unknown to thousands of applicants applying for admission every year.
Many students and ex-students have been denied of gaining admission due to their ignorance and not being informed adequately and effectively.
I personally have written UTME (Jamb) examination three good times after graduation before gaining admission into the University of Ilorin because of my ignorance, preparation and not being well-informed of certain facts about the admission process.

Remark by other readers
This manual is really impacting and enlightening, it has open my eyes to information I never knew before applying for exams by Jeremy kaye

What a wonderful and self-explanatory,An eye-opener that equips me with relevant contents in preparing for UTME and gaining admission.

Wow I have discovered secrets I was not told in school and in the jamb brochure and will inform my friends about such a nice book. Thanks for this manual.

BENEFITS:
In this manual you will discover a step by step guide in passing jamb and post jamb, securing admission into your desired institution of study, scholarships opportunities in Nigeria and in foreign countries.

1. Secrets of passing UTME (CBT) examination with ease
 This e-book will show you how to prepare to answer multiple choice questions.
 How to answer mathematical and analytical questions which is important for science-related courses and mathematical mental tricks.
 Strategies and techniques in answering other subjects
 Time management strategies in answering all questions.
 Retention and effective study techniques
 Mental and healthy tips that boost brain performance

2. Hints passing Post- UTME examination.
 Mode of question and examination format.
 Hints on passing Post-UTME examination excellently.

3. Secrets of gaining competitive edge in securing admission before and after the Jamb and post-Jamb examinations. There are several facts that every applicant must take cognizance of for desired results.

4. Alternatives to securing admission into a higher institution:it is not compulsory to apply and write the UTME examination before you gain admission into the higher institution. Therefore this e-book will show you other options in getting admission such as direct entry and so on.

5. Scholarships Schemes in Nigeria and in foreign institutions in foreign countries:
 There are current scholarship schemes for undergraduates who apply and register under such platforms.

This package is worth 5000 naira but due to my desire for academic success for you the price has been brought lower.

How to order your e-book package
Pay the sum of #2000 to any of the banks below

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2044890382ACCOUNT NAME: Hinmikaye Toluwase .J.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0016768023

To get your package, after payment text your name, phone number, teller number, amount paid, bank and email address to 07067165020 and careerforts25@gmail.com and you will receive your package within 24hrs.
You can make itand I see you at the top and coming out in flying colours.

30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

BONUS:Four scholarships opportunities abroad and financial aid for students.
 How to generate income while in school and several business opportunities in telecoms and internet related business opportunities.

LIMITED TIME OFFER:In 3 days this offer will be closed and increased in price.

You would not like to miss the Offer and have a good story to tell your friends and family members.

Jeremiah Hinmikaye

(1) (Reply)

UNN 2015/2016 MERIT LIST Is Out, For Admission Help, Call 08068652229 / Illiteracy Rate In Southeastern Nigeria / Igbole Ekiti Launches Platform To Restore Values, Virtues &vision Into Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.