Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,154 members, 7,957,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military (2139 Views)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military by Andrelearns: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Boko Haram News Update:>> See the Boko Haram armored tank captured by the Nigeria Military Men Today in Michika Adamawa State..

Please my question is that where do these people get these things from? And who is sponsoring them? I know we know the answer or Any answer please comment
See more ARMS, WEAPONS AND Boko Haram Members Captured today http://entertainmentfame.com/good-news-boko-haram-terrorists-incur-heavy-casualty-arrest-today-by-the-nigerian-military-operationsphotos/

Re: Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military by olu77(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good news. Thank God we didn't have a single 8 years presidential tenure. All these miracles because of election.

I hope Shecow the fourth is captured along with it
Re: Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military by Andrelearns: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
olu77:
Good news. Thank God we didn't have a single 8 years presidential tenure. All these miracles because of election.

I hope Shecow the fourth is captured along with it

He is the next in line. i they wait am, shabi for the last video wey him post he was begging and saying why did chad, Cameroon and Niger join the force, adding that we are now killing them like fly.. hehehe
Re: Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military by olu77(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Andrelearns:

He is the next in line. i they wait am, shabi for the last video wey him post he was begging and saying why did chad, Cameroon and Niger join the force, adding that we are now killing them like fly.. hehehe

I wish he will be given Samuel doe and Ghadaffi's treatment
Re: Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military by Andrelearns: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
olu77:

I wish he will be given Samuel doe and Ghadaffi's treatment

lolzz.. All those APC pest don Hide.. grin shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss
Re: Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military by Vision4God: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Heh shocked shocked ) shocked shocked
Where on earth did de get dat?

BH ur end has come

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military by psucc(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
6weeks.
1 gone
and the story line is changing.

This was the CHANGE APC mistook for Buhari.
Re: Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military by DuchessLily(f): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Thank God!
Enof progress.

Meehhnnn...see armoured tank oo

Buhh....seriously, who is funding dis boko boys
Re: Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military by psucc(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
DuchessLily:
Thank God!
Enof progress.

Meehhnnn...see armoured tank oo

Buhh....seriously, who is funding dis boko boys

1. Buhari
2 All the Govs of Northeast, Northwest and North central .
3. All the Local Govts of these three Zones
Re: Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military by brightology3: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Booooohaari
Re: Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military by Abosi31(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
For the love of our brothers and sisters fighting in the north. .

The lastest post on the super blog Escaped my Diary is dedicated to the Nigerian Armed Forces. Like and share. Let us encourage our gallant soldiers.

http://www.escapedmydiary..com

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Boko Haram Members Among Those Who Welcomed Goodluck Jonathan To BAGA / FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict / Supplier Of Fuel & Foodstuff To Boko Haram Terrorists Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.