Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Who Is This Barcanista? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Barcanista? (4282 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Barcanista? by fun4: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
Have been on NL since last year, read and also contributed to lots of write-ups, seen different shades of opinions and characters as well but the name BARCANISTA is just too recurring on NL especially, politics section, for me to sweep under the carpet.

It is nighly obvious that besides SEUN the name BARCANISTA is the most popular name in this section and could compete favourably in all NL other sections. No doubt that when I elect to read his articles, most show his passion and the articulate way he pushes for what he stands for.

Some friends of mine I introduce to NL are intrigued by this character, BARCANISTA, especially the females and as such hope like to meet him someday.

The events of last week have further buttressed the position taken by some Nairalanders, where the name BARCANISTA alone was mentioned more than fifty times by the Protagonists and the Antagonists; yet little is known about this character on NL.

So I ask these questions in behalf of us:

1. Who is this Barcanista?

2. Where is he from?

3. What does he do?

4. Why does he take the positions he does that portray him controversial?

5. When do we meet and know his real identity?
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Quote1: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
1. Barcanista is an irrational, indecisive hack that would do anything for Egunje.
2. He is an Izan man
3. He launders image for highest bidder.
4. Because he crave attention at all cost
5. I don't know

26 Likes

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by fun4: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Quote1:
An irrational indecisive hack
Hack you say? Hmmm?
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by PapiWata: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
fun4:
Have been on NL since last year, read and also contributed to lots of write-ups, seen different shades of opinions and characters as well but the name BARCANISTA is just too recurring on NL especially, politics section, for me to sweep under the carpet.

It is nighly obvious that besides SEUN the name BARCANISTA is the most popular name in this section and could compete favourably in all NL other sections. No doubt that when I elect to read his articles, most show his passion and the articulate way he pushes for what he stands for.

Some friends of mine I introduce to NL are intrigued by this character, BARCANISTA, especially the females and as such hope like to meet him someday.

The events of last week have further buttressed the position taken by some Nairalanders, where the name BARCANISTA alone was mentioned more than fifty times by the Protagonists and the Antagonists; yet little is known about this character on NL.

So I ask these questions in behalf of us:

1. Who is this Barcanista?

2. Where is he from?

3. What does he do?

4. Why does he take the positions he does that portray him controversial?

5. When do we meet and know his real identity?

Thank you for your urgent questions, to which the answer is as follows. Who no know go know.

In other words Nemwa kenepo nemi menye.

Izon otu a kileme !
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by olu77(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wikipedia should know
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Princecalm(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Well we are in no poll position to tell you who he is.
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by PhockPhockMan: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op, please ask Google.

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by ozoigbondu: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
He is a fine dedicated APC soldier one of their very best but was forced to rethink his stance after he was torn from limb to limb by his fellow change agents for voicing his opinion which is contary to theirs

You see unlike his fellow change agents barcanista refused to be programmed to be shouting sai buhari anyhow and support most of their actions whether wrong or right.He is independent minded and thinks rationally unlike his fellow comrades who belives that APC is the best thing after bread and butter and chants sai buhari and change while their party is full of disgrunted criminals who came seeking refuge after they were fustrated out of the ruling party

His independent mindness caused his crew to turn aganist him branding him a mole turn coat enemy within and most hilliarously a beggar asking for protection

His current political camp is yet unknown but i hope he is in GEJ camp we need an intelligent sharp young fellow like him

OP thats all i know about him

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by fun4: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
PapiWata:

Thank you for your urgent questions, to which the answer is as follows. Who no know go know.

In other words Nemwa kenepo nemi menye.

Izon otu a kileme !
Ahhh Izon! I greet you!
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Young03(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
I have been wanting to ask who ds dude is because d way dey mentioned his last throughtout ds wk, hmm i was like...
I av been in NL 4 over 3yrs nw bt nobodi no be...chai dia is God oo
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by dein77(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
fun4:

Ahhh Izon! I greet you!

Nice meeting you. Curiously, Barcanista is a brilliant Izon guy, once brutally dedicated to the APC ( his threads confirm that) but recently came back to our beloved PDP. His former broom waving friends took him to the cleaners for having an independent thought.

They are still counting the cost!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Quote1: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Quote1:
1. Barcanista is an irrational, indecisive hack that would do anything for Egunje.
2. He is an Izan man
5. I don't know

Who's removing my meme Na undecided
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Baawaa(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
In a simple term,Barcanista is a renegade

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
he was the messi in apc. until he was liberated.....now he star for the real progressives... no mention of barcanista without his nemesis. datolee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by fun4: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Op, please ask Google.

Mr PhockPhockMan I see you!

I did bro before putting up this thread as well for more info on this man.

This was what I got from google, you can also check it out. But it still does not address our questions above.

www.google.com/m?q=barcanista&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Quote1: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
dein77:

Nice meeting you. Curiously, Barcanista is a brilliant Izon guy, once brutally dedicated to the APC ( his threads confirm that) but recently came back to our beloved PDP. His former broom waving friends took him to the cleaners for having an independent thought.

Which lost His exit from progressive's camp is inconsequential and like Cramjones, he'll soon become a nobody once the noise about his exit died down.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by zimoni(f): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
APSheet should let this guy be.

He's decided to leave APsheet and so be it.

It's his decision. It's his life, afterall no one buys him a MB.

Make unna leave BarcaWanene alone oooooooo

Lobatan O Jarey.

Lest I Forget,

Jonathan Till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by fun4: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
He is a fine dedicated APC soldier one of their very best but was forced to rethink his stance after he was torn from limb to limb by his fellow change agents for voicing his opinion which is contary to theirs

You see unlike his fellow change agents barcanista refused to be programmed to be shouting sai buhari anyhow and support most of their actions whether wrong or right.He is independent minded and thinks rationally unlike his fellow comrades who belives that APC is the best thing after bread and butter and chants sai buhari and change while their party is full of disgrunted criminals who came seeking refuge after they were fustrated out of the ruling party

His independent mindness caused his crew to turn aganist him branding him a mole turn coat enemy within and most hilliarously a beggar asking for protection

His current political camp is yet unknown but i hope he is in GEJ camp we need an intelligent sharp young fellow like him

Hmmm! Bro you are really talking like someone that is his confindante.

I appreciate as this is giving some clues.
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by fun4: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Thanks but you sound like one of his confidante. I appreciate as this gives a clue already.
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by fun4: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
patmaine:
he was the messi in apc. until he was liberated.....now he star for the real progressives... no mention of barcanista without his nemesis. datolee.

Now details are sprouting up. Barcanista has a nemesis, Dalote, on NL?

Please can others confirm this assertion from Patmaine by hitting 10LIKES and/or reject with 10SHARES?
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by jamace(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by fun4: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Young03:
I have been wanting to ask who ds dude is because d way dey mentioned his last throughtout ds wk, hmm i was like...
I av been in NL 4 over 3yrs nw bt nobodi no be...chai dia is God oo

Hahahhahaha! Young03, you have just been mentioned and accorded due respect today.
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by nwafuluozoh: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Barcanista is the prodigal son who has realised his foolery and has returned home. He's presently the nightmare of APC e-urchins.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by fun4: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
dein77:

Thanks am getting there.
Barcanista is Izon? Whoa!

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by StunningCEO: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
barca is just hungry. give him food n he will sing like frank sinatra.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by duduade: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Quote1:
2. He is an Izan man
5. I don't know
looool.. Been also wanting to ask too.. Abi na that guy with broken front teeth, Femi Fani Kayode... The guy who sounds like a broken record?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by fun4: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Barcanista are you there?
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Quote1: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
StunningCEO:

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by barbstee(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Viewing this topic: Ibusho, barcanista(m),
henryangelo, torkaka, fun4, worthytalk and
1 guest(s)

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by worthytalk: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
StunningCEO:
What is your evidence? Have you seen him in real life? If yes have you hired him for service before? If not you must have an evil mind to painting people bad just because they don't agree with you the same way your evil party is painting the President a bad light.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
fun4:
Barcanista are you there?
actually I am here bro.....lemme answer your questions
1. Barcanista is a simple dude that stand for the patriotic cause of the Nigeria state and the Ijaw Nation.

2. An Izon From Okrika Kingdom.

3. Permit me to skip this question in the meantime

4. I allow people to form their opinion without but I try as much as possible to state where I stand on topical issues. The tag "controversial" might have arise from people's acceptance of conventions. For instance it is conventional for people to accept position of their affiliate whether their independent minds agree or not in order not to be labeled as rebels. Barcanista bares his mind on issues irrespective of how it may appear. He believe that politics should be a tool for National development and not just an avenue to grab power. Anybody can ascend to power but not enybody can serve. He's neither tribal in judgement, nor a religious bigot. He sees everyone as brothers but may disagree with brothers on some issues. He sees disagreement as an avenue to forster relationship and not a platform to break existing relationship. Sometimes he appears foolish by spewing anti-ethnic words, believe me he always regret such(permit me to stop here for now)

5. We can meet whenever you are in Lagos or I'm in PH. I'm just like anybody on the street.

Thanks Brother For This Thread

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Quote1: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
actually I am here bro.....lemme answer your questions
1. Barcanista is a simple dude that stand for the patriotic cause of the Nigeria state and the Ijaw Nation.

2. An Izon From Okrika Kingdom.

3. Permit me to skip this question in the meantime

4. I allow people to form their opinion without but I try as much as possible to state where I stand on topical issues. The tag "controversial" might have arise from people's acceptance of conventions. For instance it is conventional for people to accept position of their affiliate whether their independent minds agree or not in order not to be labeled as rebels. Barcanista bares his mind on issues irrespective of how it may appear. He believe that politics should be a tool for National development and not just an avenue to grab power. Anybody can ascend to power but not enybody can serve. He's neither tribal in judgement, nor a religious bigot. He sees everyone as brothers but may disagree with brothers on some issues. He sees disagreement as an avenue to forster relationship and not a platform to break existing relationship. Sometimes he appears foolish by spewing anti-ethnic words, believe me he always regret such(permit me to stop here for now)

5. We can meet whenever you are in Lagos or I'm in PH. I'm just like anybody on the street.

Thanks Brother For This Thread

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Radio Biafra: Nnmadi Kanu Detained By DSS / List Of Countries By Electricity Production, See Nigeria As At 2011. / Throwback PIC Of Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali Being Praised Before GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.