Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Are The best Ways To Save Money In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The best Ways To Save Money In School? (403 Views)

Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School / When You Want To Prove How Hard You Studied In School. / 5 Checklists To Consider If You Keep Failing In School - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The best Ways To Save Money In School? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
what are the best ways to save money in school?
money doesn't last in my hand. i call home for cash almost every two weeks. i dont always eat out. and when i do, na buka things. i don't have GF.
there was time 9k flew away in a week. how i spent it, i didn't know.
i only bought shoe: 2,500. custard: 400. and everything disappered. i cant continue disturbing my parents everytime. shame don dey cash me self.
Re: What Are The best Ways To Save Money In School? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
i have already spent 15k, out of the 30k that was sent for my 2nd year school fee
Re: What Are The best Ways To Save Money In School? by braine(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
How could you spend N400 on custard alone not even garri?? Oga, buy beans, plenty beans and garri, and limit your spending to about N300 to N400 a day max. You'll be good.

1 Like

Re: What Are The best Ways To Save Money In School? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
braine:
How could you spend N400 on custard alone not even garri?? Oga, buy beans, plenty beans and garri, and limit your spending to about N300 to N400 a day max. You'll be good.
i mean. i bought the can @400.
i have beans, but it exhausts my kerosene. i dont normally cook it. i dont have garri, i must try and get it.

(1) (Reply)

Information Required / UTME 2015 Starts Today / Dot Net Online Training And Placement In Usa-attend Free DEMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.