Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation (2616 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima / The Untold Story Of PDP’s Coup Behind Saraki’s Senate Presidency - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by jointy: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lagos (The Nation) - The presidential candidate of the All Progressives’ Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), on Tuesday gained an unusual support as the Islamic Terrorist group in the Northeast, Boko Haram, pledged its total support for the former military ruler.

Boko Haram, in a lengthy press statement circulated through email by its spokesperson and a copy made available to The Nation Newspaper, Abubakar Shekau, anchored its decision on the need to deliver Nigeria, especially the northern region, from the crunching effects of poverty, underdevelopment and insecurity.

It also lamented the unconcerned attitude of the President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration at the unrelenting degradation of the northern region environment, taking a hard stance also on the increasing insecurity in the northeast.

President Jonathan, according to Boko Haram, does not deserve a second term in office.

The Islamic terrorist group also commended Buhari for proposing to stabilize the oil market and scrap the office of the First Lady - which it considered to be a drain on the nation’s resources and a conduit through which corrupt government officials stole across all levels of government.

It said, “Boko Haram has, upon careful consideration of the state of the nation, endorses and fully supports the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Gen. Mohammadu Buhari.

“Our decision to throw our full support on Gen. Mohammadu Buhari stems from the pathetic state in which the country has been put by the government of Goodluck Jonathan and our strong believe in Buhari as the man and change the country needs.

"We have been putting our trust in Gen. Mohammadu Buhari as our spiritual leader to show us direction. This was one of the reasons we nominated him as our mediator, but as usual, President Jonathan rejected this wonderful proposal."

"We urge every Nigerian to vote for APC and Gen. Mohammadu Buhari. He is the only person that can end this disease in Nigeria called corruption. As a human being, we are aware that he made several mistakes in the past such as ruling for 2 years as a Head of State without a legacy or a single project to his name and government. He also jailed innocent Nigerians such as Alex Ekwueme, Ambrose Alli, Tai Solarin, Sam Mbakwe, Jim Nwobodo etc. He also used retrogressive laws to kill Nigerians and clamped down on the Press – where Journalists were jailed. Anybody can make these mistakes. He is not God that can’t make mistake.

Buhari is the right man for the top job especially for us northerners because he will develop our region for good, not this ‘cosmetic development’ being executed by Jonathan. As a PTF Chairman, Buhari executed 80% of the projects in the north - which show that he has the interest of his people at heart. Buhari and Abacha also made sure that the north benefited from the sharing the national cake. Due to Buhari’s love for his people, Alhaji Shehu Shagari was not jailed but his Vice, Dr. Alex Ekwueme was sent to Kirikiri maximum prison. Buhari also didn’t touch our brother, Ibrahim Awwal – who was caught at Heathrow airport London, with 14 million pounds. These are the things that make us to love Buhari. He has our interest at heart.

“Under Buhari's watch, N25 billion disappeared from PTF accounts and found its way into the pockets of our brothers in the north. Abacha also freely shared the Nigeria's resources with our people and Transparency International was jealous as they listed Nigeria as the most corrupt country in the world in that period. This is just pure jealousy and envy. Abacha never stole money, even Buhari can attest to this.”

“Our main reason of supporting Buhari is because he’s a typical example of what we’re preaching: ‘Western education is sinful.’ This, he has demonstrated as no single educational qualification can be traced to his name, yet he reached the apex of his military career and ruled the country. Is this not a proof that Western education is bullshit? A man without a certificate ruled the country and wants to rule it again, yet those with numerous certificates can’t even head their local government. We want to use this medium to warn those that have been asking for Buhari’s certificate to stop it or be bombed by Boko Haram.”

“Finally, every Muslim loves to live in an Islamic State, so we urge Muslims to vote for Buhari in en masse. He is the only man that can Islamize Nigeria where Muslims would live happily. He has been advocating for this since 2001 where he openly said he would keep on supporting the spread of Sharia across Nigeria. Which other proof do you Muslims need to vote for Buhari so that we can live peacefully in the Islamic State he would soon create?”

To the infidels that don’t want to vote for Buhari, remember what happened in 2011 after the elections. 2015 post-election violence would be more severe than 2011 if Buhari loses. We would not only kill Corpers, but we would also kill every Christian and set their churches ablaze in every northern state.

Vote for Buhari or be ready to die. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Insah Allah, Buhari is our next president, come February 14, 2015!

Signed

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram leader.

http://newsdayreporters.com/what-s-hot/581-breaking-boko-haram-backs-buhari-for-presidency-the-nation.html
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by kodded(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
undecided
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by saaedlee: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
We as General Muhammadu Buhari's supporters were expecting this; Greatest Propaganda of all. But we all know who d sponsors are na? Why didn't they enter sambisa before now, or are the girls not there again?

#SaiBuhari,
General Muhammadu Buhari for President

23 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by DesChyko: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Stupid news. Dem still dey learn. Wait make Sahara Reporters release their own news in retaliationgrin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by delishpot: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
E don happen. Naija mi ooo. I hail all you our ogas at the toP o. Una dey play with peoples lives like chess.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by capsule(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
if they don't, who will...they have been backing him since(behind the screen things) grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by olas24u(f): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
This Gej supporters are destroying him

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Not surprised at all. Son will always represent his father

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wetin concern boko with democracy?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by emiye(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Someone sits somewhere in wadata plaza and decides to write propagandish bullocks to project a failed government, by blackmailing its opponents. Your modus operandi has failed you fools

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by igorekpengmail: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wawa mutum
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by Ezedon(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
There's an atom of truth in every rumour, when i say gmb is godfather of BH people doubt me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by Odehfamily(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Without even Reading this "Propaganda ".. I already know that, PDP are the ones cooking this News.. Eyyah.. I pity all this "Hungry Newspapers "seeking attentions.. you people (Newspapers producers) are just killing your business...

This reminds me of all the bad -bad Jonathan Campaign Adverts on AIT and NTA..making people having Evil intentions and notions on General Buhari, it won't work... sooo, Jonathan postponed the election so that he can now use Character Assassination strategies to gain the love of people... ok.. your plans will not work.. I urge you all to support Gen. Buhari and Professor.. Thanks from Abubakar ABU Zaria.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by chinedulivingstone(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
What s rubbish trate Good luck for life
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by dre11(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rubbish of the highest order....

Go and learn how to write propaganda news from FFK and Doyin okupe

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by pendy79: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Which paper are you really quoting is it the Nation or newsreporter?

boko haram endorse buhari but are using helicopter and tanks to drop amd deliver pamphlets telling people not to come out to vote during election.

The stupid and brainless malaise bothering PDP isn't peculiar to the leadership of the PDP, it's followers are all infected and their brains eaten up by the clueless syndrome.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by scribble: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wait, what?
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by DAMAYYOR(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
when the military are busy bombarding sambisa how will shekau have the temerity to release any statement to the press? The person behind this propaganda is still at larvae stage angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by ademega(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Will this add to Jonathan votes or people will see him and his supporters as a desperate set of people who should not get close to the sit of power
. PDP are actually at their wits end.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by tunex23: 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
All this new Gej recruit on nairaland are desperately trying to make enough doe from their source......

I march4Buhari

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by LordMecuzy(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2015
PDP is Bokoharam and Bokoharam is PDP----' What happened after that statement?

Bokoharam has infiltrated my Government... I guess it's Buhari that made this statement

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by Seunjungle(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Politics! Honestly, I need no one to tell me that this is just a mere and cheap propaganda from the divided party PDP. But, I don't think there's anybody in PDP again that has common sense..they should know that people will not believe this, just because our eyes are now open widely.. a fool can't fool us again. And its like you don't see to what Edwin Clack told that any propaganda you raise against Bihari will only boast his chances. Buhari is the man Nigerians want now!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by rusher14: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Ezedon:
There's an atom of truth in every rumour, when i say gmb is godfather of BH people doubt me
There's this rumour Ezedon likes it up the batty. There's probably more than an elephant of truth in it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by opiaoku: 12:29am On Feb 22, 2015
LordMecuzy:
PDP is Bokoharam and Bokoharam is PDP----' What happened after that statement?

Bokoharam has infiltrated my Government... I guess it's Buhari that made this statement
Apc is bokoharam---DSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by duduade: 12:59am On Feb 22, 2015
saaedlee:
We as General Muhammadu Buhari's supporters were expecting this; Greatest Propaganda of all. But we all know who d sponsors are na? Why didn't they enter sambisa before now, or are the girls not there again?

#SaiBuhari,
No mind them... Awon goons Fayose don start again...
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by oyeludef(m): 1:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Apparently u r jst being mischievous cos ur caption says nation newspaper but source is one useless site
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by robinicule(m): 3:45am On Feb 22, 2015
We are done for
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:04am On Feb 22, 2015
The Way PDP will lose ehn? it'll be Tsunamic. Na me form d word sha!
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by kekakuz(m): 6:19am On Feb 22, 2015
they are not doing this thing right
call me let me design a propaganda for u
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by ignis: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2015
Well am not surprised. ..

Shekau will be given a ministerial position if Buhari wins and become president.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation by henryangelo: 6:32am On Feb 22, 2015
saaedlee:

#SaiBuhari,
They are supporting buhari and you are here saying propaganda,no be supporters una need?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jega Must Not Rig Imo State Like He Did Lagos / Africans Are Not A Scientific People. Or Am I Wrong? / Some Results From Southern Ijaw So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.