Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

N20,000 Bonanza At Naijamatters.com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / N20,000 Bonanza At Naijamatters.com (844 Views)

Wedding Bands & Engagement Ring In White Gold @ N20,000. Call 08060206053 / Deals On Mikano Generators (n20,000 To N30,000) Unit. / A Sony Playstation One Console For Sale @ N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N20,000 Bonanza At Naijamatters.com by rat343: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2006
hello, my name is rasaq rasaq and I am the administrator of the website mentioned in the subject above ; I am giving away N20,000 or $200 USD for the first three person who posted the highest number of contributions on the website mentioned in the subject above ; I am a Nigerian just like you but I am resident in New York ; if you have idea on how to improve traffic to the website mentioned in the subject above,please do not hesitate to contact me ; my telephone number in new york is 917 294 2737 ; I will be willing to listen to any suggestions on how to improve traffic to this websites ; we are also ready to contract out traffic improvement job to any one who may be able to assist in this respect ; we have many websites we are going to launch in few months to come ; this is just the beginning!
Re: N20,000 Bonanza At Naijamatters.com by culio: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2006
In order to increase the traffic in the website the following has to be considered;
1. currrent information on politics and social life in Nigeria.( in doing this,there has to be somebody on ground here to give you true information on what is going on here in our politics by digging into some issues media outfit here will rather not carry out because of insecurity.
2. current information on job search locally and internationaly(very important)
3. current information on sports and Nigeria footballers abroad
4. The awareness can also be created tru TV and radio stations(I can talk to some friends on TV stations who can do that for about a week).(very important)
5. It may be difficult at this initial stage but after sometime people will be searching for you to place advert.In this case the database has to be updated always.
for more info you can reach me on ebenezerosa@yahoo.com

Work on these info. When do I get my $200.
Re: N20,000 Bonanza At Naijamatters.com by usmanah: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2006
Ok
My first observation is that the adsense on the site is too much. Once one visits your site, the screen is filled with adsense and the person in question has to scroll down to get quality information. People would want to visit your site to get information not to see adverts. you should try to be more discreet with your google ads

The second method is to give people a reason to sign up and come back. If you have a freebie ythat you are giving to people for signing up, it would really work wonders.

I hope I get =N=20,000 and I would be honored to help in managing some aspects of the forum. I am in Nigeria so you can be sure of true Naija gist

(1) (Reply)

Dump Truck Wanted / Raw Gold / Opening A Paypal Account In Nigeria, Stress-free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.