Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach (16573 Views)

China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) / Croatian President Breaks The Internet. / South-African ANC Party Shares Bikini Photo Of Its Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by heykims(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
stebell:
If yu believe dis lady/woman is hot, hit the like button now.....

Btw, for Naija, it's GEJ till 2019. grin.
'Like' to dislike the rubbish quoted above
Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by bankyblue(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJisBOKO:
Shut up
The APC gubernatorial candidate in Taraba state is a female, Aisha Jummai Alhassan. Which state in the south has a female gubernatorial aspirant either in APC or PDP?

thanks for bring that to my notice. but me and u no that she can't get there.

if gbemi can't do it in kwara then who the fu*k is aisha.
Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by Pennywise(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
All I want to know is who the hell is working this body? O feetche wooo.... Ayakata...
Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by kolaaderin: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
ChynoBEATS:
Kolinda Grabar -Kitarovic, the first woman
president of Croatia, was recently
pictured at the beach looking super hot.

Now any word for this LaDy ??

shocked shocked shocked
Now I got a crush.
Croatia here I come.
Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by ChynoBEATS: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

OP, is she available 4 Sugar Mummy-ering tinz grin

grin guy so u'sef think the tin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by ChynoBEATS: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pennywise:
All I want to know is who the hell is working this body? O feetche wooo.... Ayakata...

Uhm I guess it'd be the first man grin
Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Free country,free citizens!
* kiss*
Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by 7footre(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'm like..... ooohhh lala!!!! cool
Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by redsun(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sometimes i wonder how women manage to rise to the top and spearhead things in those rigid eastern european countries?

Beauty and brain comes with a price.
Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
try this in Nigeria... you'll just be giving the opposition parties something to campaign with.

Nigeria politicians turning politics to an eye for an eye affair since the days of john the Baptist sad

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is this part of the development they talked about who knows maybe some of these countries are over rated
Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by ellguapo: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by Rapzino: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJisBOKO:
Shut up
The APC gubernatorial candidate in Taraba state is a female, Aisha Jummai Alhassan. Which state in the south has a female gubernatorial aspirant either in APC or PDP?
to hell with Aisha sai Darius!
Re: Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach by Centrifude(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Daaaaaaaamn!!! I'd Milf that shi+!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election / US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times / West African Countries Suspend Key Military Meeting On Niger Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.