Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport (1414 Views)

Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Buhari Did Not Visit Chibok - GMB Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by Joshkid(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2015
According to an eye-witness at the
Airport:-

I was at the Nnamdi Azikwe
International Airport this morning
when GMB came in to board a BA
flight to travel out. He marvelled
everyone when he insisted on
following the queue to be screened
like every other passenger despite
entreaties
by supporters and Airport workers.
He told someone close by in Hausa, “if
I refused to follow the queue today,
how will I tell anyone else to follow
the queue tomorrow” It was indeed a
rare display of discipline, courage and
conviction.

Airport workers nearby testified that
he had always followed the queue ever
since they knew him as a passenger on
the International or Domestic routes.

What do you think about this?

Source: - www.gurusloaded.com/amazing-see-what-buhari-did-at-the-airport/

2 Likes

Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2015
I think he's just trying to sell expired drugs..

1 Like

Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by Caseless: 7:15am On Feb 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I think he's just trying to sell expired drugs..
No, it is ur system that has taken too much expired drugs, hence your low way of reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by babs01(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2015
k
Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by derrick333(m): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2015
cool Leadin by example!!

1 Like

Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by Bifwoli: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2015
You know a nation is rotten when GMB is applauded for doing what he ought to do...line up like everybody else.

1 Like

Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by victorD3: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Queuing is a military and dictatorship system and Buhari saying " how will I ask people to queue tomorrow?" Really shows his unrepentant dictatorship mind.

Anyways he wouldnt have the chance

1 Like

Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by Afroconnect: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2015
victorD3:
Queuing is a military and dictatorship system and Buhari saying " how will I ask people to queue tomorrow?" Really shows his unrepentant dictatorship mind.

Did u just spew this from your anus?

Anyways I understand how you bigots loose all reasoning when it comes to these criminal politicians you support.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Seriously I don't know what you pipo in ApC take nigerians for, FOOLs? You where at the airport yet u could not use tat cheap fone of urs to take a picture yet u could hear wat GMB told some x? Oga ur finish. Abg no mk me vex, today na sunday.

1 Like

Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by temitemi1(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Mumu dey fool mumu... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by jayonpoint(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2015
victorD3:

N its a military dictatorship wen u queue up @ US embassy or int'l airport? U need psychiatric check up b4 its too late!
Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by Joshkid(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2015
jayonpoint:

N its a military dictatorship wen u queue up @ US embassy or int'l airport? U need psychiatric check up b4 its too late!
gringringrin
Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by emperorchedda(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2015
victorD3:

Queuing is a military and dictatorship system?? My God have mercy on the brains of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Amazing!! See What Buhari Did At The Airport by whizbee(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Come march 28,i'll vote for buhari
But let's be frank..its political propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Wike In Ward 17 Rumuolumeni In Rivers State For Campaign / GMB Has Delivered Katsina Daura Zone Predential Election / Pics PDP House Of Rep. Contestant Caught With 4000 PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.