Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) (62391 Views)

Facebook To Launch Express Wi-Fi In Lagos / Lekki Residents To Get Free Wi-fi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Duuzsz(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Culled from www.techpill.net

This post was remove before simply because I didn't post the full details .. Here is it now enjoy.

How to hack wifi password on Android? Its my
pleasure to introduce this to my esteem viewer, a
straight forward step on how to hack a wireless
password using your android phone.

its so frustrating when your subscription expire or
you dont have data bundle yet, and you need to
access your mail, facebook, whatapp and you are
left with just bunch of wireless networks available
already locked by the owner.

This article will show you how to hack wifi
password on android , you dont need a window or
linux or any form of computer to do this, its so easy
on andriod now as long as your androd phone is
compartible with the software.

Although not all andriod phone can hack WPS pin,
but here is how you will know if your phone can get
the job done,
if your phone run has a Broadcom bcm4329 or
bcm4330 wireless chipset
if you add cyanogen ROM you have a chances
of success.

Supported Devices

1. Htc desire HD
2. Samsung Galaxy S1/S2/S3.
3. Nexus 7
4. Nexus one

Procedure

step one: download bcmon on google code website
here (see link below post)

this will activate the phone to monitor mode

step two : install and run it.

step three: download and install Reaver ( see link below)
this software enable the cracking of WPS PIN . it
retreive WPA2 passphrase. its can also be
downloaded from XDA developers website.

step four: lauch the Reaver, this will ask for a
confirmation message after which you will choose
the network you want to hack. also enable the
advance automatic settings.

Step five: Once this is done correctly all you need
to do is to tap the attack button at the buttom of the
Reaver settings menu. this will show you the
progress of the cracking . then you will see the key
to the wireless network you just cracked.

For full details and download links visit below

www.techpill.net/2015/02/hack-wifi-password-using-your-android.html?m=0

Make use of the share and comment box on the site should incase you have any difficulty in doing it.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Confirm that the app to be downloaded, isnt itself your own spyware...lol

5 Likes

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Step 1: make sure that you're not an irresponsible primate.

Step 2: buy your own data

This is why I pray for a military take over.

They need to jail / kill a lot of you parasitic criminals.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2015
I have already but not working.....i've used an app called wifi password key to hack my neighbours password twice tho...
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by ikombe: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2015
CityNG:
Step 1: make sure that you're not an irresponsible primate.

Step 2: buy your own data

This is why I pray for a military take over.

They need to jail / kill a lot of you parasitic criminals.
wicked cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by kudoxs(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
ty265:
I have already but not working.....i've used an app called wifi password key to hack my neighbours password twice tho...
download link for the app and does it require rooting
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ mods what's d meaning of this nonsense?
This topic has been
removed or hidden

when u said
Disclaimer : Every Nairaland member is
solely responsible for anything that he/she
posts or uploads on Nairaland.

y remove my topic or post if am responsible for them? it shows u don't know what ur doing?

copy seun.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by richielan: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by VANHELLSING: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
^^^Foooools abound in nairaland, this one above me is one undecided kiss undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by YoungWiseCash: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
richielan:
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
just check it out... How legitimate is it?
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Oluwaseun929(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
richielan:
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Beware get-rich-quick schemes! Millions of people
still get caught up in them. If it's too good to be true,
it's truly no good. People who know how to get rich are
busy getting rich. They are not advertising methods to
get rich.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by idu1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Na u buy d wifi and data for those people

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by realGURU(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Not working on mine
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by honeyseller291(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hackers abroad do meaning thing with the ideas of hacking,
9ja own na to use am steal
The MB NA UR OWN?
Later u say politicians are corrupt
But we start it from home
MAY GOD FORGIVE US.
HACK MINE MY PASSWORD IS
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS IN FRONT OF YOU.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by honeyseller291(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hackers abroad do meaning thing with the ideas of hacking,
9ja own na to use am steal
The MB NA UR OWN?
Later u say politicians are corrupt
But we start it from home
MAY GOD FORGIVE US.
HACK MINE MY PASSWORD IS
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS IN FRONT OF YOU..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
kudoxs:
download link for the app and does it require rooting

Dunno but av uploaded it to blackmart.....no root
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Haben1: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
PLZZ, U DONT AV ANY F**KING RIGHT TO GO against the POST, like my school now, all wifi has been lock, apart from if you are a lectures or being a std go and make payment, it rubbish, plzzz, kindly go on plzzzzz
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Rapzino: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
I wan hack my school's wifi
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Dubby6(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
I need the cheat for blocking other users from using d same server i use....make my own dey fast small
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by dominique(f): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Double post
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by dominique(f): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
The same set of people that are screaming 'CORRUPT LEADERS!!! WICKED LEADERS!!! will be the first to steal from someone else's sweat if given the opportunity. If you want a better country, you need to change your mindset towards a lot of things.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Trunaijian: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
dominique:
The same set of people that are screaming 'CORRUPT LEADERS!!! WICKED LEADERS!!! will be the first to steal from someone else's sweat if given the opportunity. If you want a better country, you need to change your mindset towards a lot of things.
tell em sis....tell em!
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by spenoiya(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Duuzsz:
Culled from www.techpill.net
ware.

Although not all andriod phone can hack WPS pin,
but here is how you will know if your phone can get
the job done,
if your phone run has a Broadcom bcm4329 or
bcm4330 wireless chipset
if you add cyanogen ROM you have a chances
of success.

Supported Devices

1. Htc desire HD
2. Samsung Galaxy S1/S2/S3.
3. Nexus 7
4. Nexus one

the wireless network you just cracked.

For full details and download links visit below

www.techpill.net/2015/02/hack-wifi-password-using-your-android.html?m=0

Hw abt a Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by SegunFlames(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
ty265:

Link to the app please..
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by sholey4love: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
how to hack any wifi hotspot with you mobile phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnkfA8iQiKs
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Mubbyleey(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Criminals everywhere...

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Duuzsz(m): 1:50am On Feb 23, 2015
spenoiya:

Hw abt a Samsung Galaxy Pocket

I av not test it on that phone, why not try it, u might be lucky it works.. Give us feedback.
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Duuzsz(m): 1:59am On Feb 23, 2015
sholey4love:

how to hack any wifi hotspot with you mobile phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnkfA8iQiKs

This is a prank, it's just a app to make your friends believe u hack Wi-Fi... IT DOESN'T HACK WI-FI.. Go to play store and search the name "wifi hack" it's a PRANK.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by winodey(m): 3:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Browse for free
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by richielan: 6:07am On Feb 23, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by henroe2k2(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Guy, I no trust this movement. why the stress when data bundle ranges from N1000 and above?
Re: How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) by Duuzsz(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
richielan:
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Pls stop posting trash here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning / MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan / Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.