Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] (30660 Views)

Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) / Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by martincbarton: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by praxisnetworks: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
:
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Joshuadon: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
xreal:

are you addicted to NL?
you dey church dey pray and also read NL.

off that phone, and worship your GOD with full concentration.

lol pls dont get too crious, we have type of church.......??
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by appini: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
The more you look, the less you see. she must have learnt her lessons
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by dazekid(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
smakati:
No one in this case is blameless except the innocent husband. The jealousy of her next door neighbour led her to been swindled. She didn't think of using business strategies to increase her own sales. Advertising for instance, which is ironic because even the babalawo that duped her was smart enough to advertise himself in the papers, lol.

I am sure she didn't tell her husband anything, maybe he suspected it himself, I wonder what would have happened if the babalawo told her the husband was responsible for her misfortune and he should be eliminated. She probably would have killed her husband too. If I were the husband I will send her packing. This is why I will never marry a Nigerian woman, they are too secretive, think they are smart and are heartless. Make e no better for me if I marry a nigerian woman.

The funny aspect is when you ask people like this what there religion is, they will shout Christianity but small challenge they are at the doors of a native doctor.

Nigerian christians hypocrites since 1960.

In a few years, you'd get married to a Nigerian woman and find things difficult without understanding why. Better change your stance, you don't know tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Shadydamsel(f): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
smakati:
No one in this case is blameless except the innocent husband. The jealousy of her next door neighbour led her to been swindled. She didn't think of using business strategies to increase her own sales. Advertising for instance, which is ironic because even the babalawo that duped her was smart enough to advertise himself in the papers, lol.

I am sure she didn't tell her husband anything, maybe he suspected it himself, I wonder what would have happened if the babalawo told her the husband was responsible for her misfortune and he should be eliminated. She probably would have killed her husband too. If I were the husband I will send her packing. This is why I will never marry a Nigerian woman, they are too secretive, think they are smart and are heartless. Make e no better for me if I marry a nigerian woman.

The funny aspect is when you ask people like this what there religion is, they will shout Christianity but small challenge they are at the doors of a native doctor.

don't generalize
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by hopara1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
money she could have use to expand n market her business, help d poor n even pay her rightful offering or tithe; have been mismanaged bcus of her ignorance!

3 Likes

Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Vitaglyde: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Science is the solution to Nigeria's problems
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by GBAGAAUN(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Some women too is winshes theirselves. Why they want to meet babalawo again?
Oloshi
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
smakati:

Look here idiot, I read a thread earlier, which stated the reasons for sag boobs and how they can be corrected, I guess you're to read it too maybe it'll be useful for your sag lips/mouth. Wetin concern Christianity with this, are Muslims not also running to Babalawos or Alfas, even to Pastors? Oponu jati jati.

5 Likes

Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by madgoat(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na wah oh... So pple can be so gullible in diz 21st century shocked
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by kent79: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jesus makes d difference!

4 Likes

Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Nicklaus(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Is this story not funny I don't see anyone laughing grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by otizs: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
That's †ђξ reason why one need t̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣ pray for good wife and not t̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣ rush t̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣ marriage and not t̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣ also manage any girl. Once u notice any bad behaviour in her, just dump her.
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by samplegirl(f): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kingkamal:
A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

Your second name is madness!
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by TheFilmmaker: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nollywood potential.

If every single person who clicked on this thread would donate just 200N, we could fund the movie till completion and give every one who donated credits and also a physical DVD of the finished movie.

But na Naija we dey, so you're probably thinking it's just a lie.
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is messed up. What type of better future cant you acquire with 10mil? Hard luck! But she she was naïve to have given that much money in the first place. What happened to quitting after the first million or two?
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by callmenow: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
See greed. Why are so called Nigerians so keen with alternative methods to get rich?
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by 9jatatafo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hahahaha. This woman is jjc (johnny just come). For this time and age she still fall for common trick as this. Well, she was so greedy and envious. How could she be envious of her fellow store owner whose fortune changed for the better? Don't you know that life is up and down? Sometimes business will move and the other time it will be stagnant. She even had N10 million still her okpolo eyes still dey shook for more money.
I hate all these herbalists and fake prophets, always deceiving people.
The wife of that yeye babalawo that was caught claiming she, the other two wives their hubby are good people should be ashamed of herself. How could you claim to be good people and dupe a fellow woman of N10 million? Thunder fire her mouth.
And for the husband of the victim, it is high time you divorced that your long throat woman. That woman can kill you if the next shrine she visits tell her that you stole or cover her star. Africans with their twisted and spiral reasoning. SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by VANHELLSING: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
The moral/lesson of this story that resembles a script from Nollywood is, Don't be greedy, be content with what u have.

You controls up to 10m & still want more from diabolical means...smh cry
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Neplusultra(f): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fearless and brave husband!!!! Dey wont leáve deir fetish ways undecided
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Ilekeh(f): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lol @ blaming the devil.

If you want to make quick cash in Nigeria, be a pastor and/or babalawo.
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by kokonuthead: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
N I G E R I A still 9ja 4life
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by sylve11: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
ishawuru and the 3 witches cool

1 Like

Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Booty4me: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lol @fake witch?

Are their real Wicthes in naija
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
The woman is just plainly stupid, and the fake witches and their husband are just idle and lazy as fvck.
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Marc9:
Herbalist and witches in these jet age?

Well, many lose a lot of money to pastors and reverends guised as tithes and special sowings!
Yea u are right. Babalowo don upgrade...u fill out form with ur photo. grin You see what women do when left with plenty of cash.
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
dazekid:

In a few years, you'd get married to a Nigerian woman and find things difficult without understanding why. Better change your stance, you don't know tomorrow.
story. another babalawo.
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by 46arcadez(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Caseless:
Women and herbalist- i cant describe the r/ship between the 2.
U have spoken
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by Eluwilussit(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
grin grin grin grin

ANOTHER REASON TO AVOID MARRYING NIGERIAN WOMEN. cool

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG MARRY OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA cool

My friend stop talking rubbish. So every nigerian man should now marry from where? Use your head, I know it is not empty.

1 Like

Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by richielan: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,
cashbay20.com
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée / SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.