Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) (49298 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Funke Akindele Puts Up A Smile In New Photos / Kaffy Puts Up Sexy Stage Performance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Charly Oputa, the one popularly called Area Fada, is one man who loves stirring the hornet's nest at all times and controversies are his second name.

He should know what it means by defending his territory and to scare away trespassers from his house, Charly Boy put up a sign that he 'shoots to kill', warning intruders that they will be violated.

He then took to his blog to write this interesting article about protecting his zone. But it is not just about protecting his property. Charly Boy talks about setting a boundary in whatever anyone does.

Read the interesting article here:

'We Shoot To Kill. Trespassers Will Be Violated.'

"Why this provocative warning? Many may wonder, perhaps many more are careful to hang around my property, before they get shot for loitering, for nothing.

Well, just putting people on notice that I will violently defend my territory at all times; just like the dog and animals generally, pee on objects to mark their boundaries/territories. Yes, I don mark my territory be dat, no messing around.

Though I have not shot anyone yet, I will not hesitate to use extreme violence in defending my territory if push comes to shove. Yes, I will shoot to kill first, then ask questions later. Yesooo.

When there is heavy rainfall, we need umbrella; when our homes are dirty we need broom to sweep off the dirt, and when there is unfettered increase in crime/violence, we need weapons to defend and protect us and our loved ones at all times.

We all should know that we have a right to do so; and that we not only have the right, but also the duty to take responsibility for how we allow others to treat us.

We need to be able to tell people when they act in ways that are not acceptable to us; to either shape up or you trash them. Yes, like dorty.

Setting boundaries is not about manipulation or wanting to be a control freak. Mbanu! It is impossible to have a healthy relationship with someone who has no boundaries, someone who cannot communicate directly and honestly. It’s like playing football without a goal post on a pitch that has no demarcation.

Learning to set boundaries is a necessary step in learning to befriend ourselves first.

It is one's responsibility to take care of oneself, and this is not possible if we don't first of all, own ourselves.

Boundaries define limits; they make clear separations between different turfs.

One of the most correct perceptions about the CharlyBoy brand is that he won't take bullcrap from anyone and he will speak his mind at all times on matters/issues without fear or favour. After all, him send anybody?

Going forward, we need to start becoming aware of what healthy behavior and acceptable interaction dynamics are, before we can start practicing them ourselves and before we start demanding the proper treatment from others, abi?

We need to start learning how to be emotionally honest with ourselves, to start owning our feelings, and to communicate in a direct and honest manner.

It is important to say our feelings out loud; by so doing, we are affirming that we have a right to feelings. Emotions do not define us, they are a form of internal communication that help us to understand ourselves and a vital part of our being, as a component of the whole.

It is vital to own your own voice, to own your right to speak up for yourself. There is no time to be weak and not live. Find your own method to tell people shut the Bleep up and they would. Shey you dey hear?

Mark your boundaries, don't let people shit all over you or use you as door mart.

Enough of the nonsense, people taking advantage of people, fire burn dem."

http://pulse.ng/gist/charly-boy-entertainer-puts-up-notice-warning-intruders-that-he-shoots-to-kill-id3503611.html

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by kroosx: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2015
FVUCKTARD....

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by loomer: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Na u sabi jare
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Tinubu call your Boiz to order

Charlie is not smilling

24 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Make mouth dey talk joor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Well, it is a sincere warning nah...especially when people are fond of not minding their business... to be forewarned is to be forearmed...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by ray2Dmond(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2015
shit
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by ray2Dmond(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2015
this is nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2015
ray2Dmond:
this is nonsense

But he is doing a good will by warning potential offenders what might befall them if they trespass. Most intruders dont usually get the luxury of being warned, they only just hear gbaga, fall down and die... cheesy
Not a fan but I think I support him in this manner...

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by bankyblue(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Janjanweed.....attention seeker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by temitemi1(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Nonsense!!
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2015
That's how the cookie crumbles.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by bamite(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2015
I know dis is gonna mk fp, so y not jump in nw? Charlie man..go ahead with ur coda or rochi,wat Eva rocks ur boat nd quit seeking attention,u dig?
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2015
bamite:
I know dis is gonna mk fp, so y not jump in nw? Charlie man..go ahead with ur coda or rochi,wat Eva rocks ur boat nd quit seeking attention,u dig?

Guy, u are jumping in at your own peril...my posts no dey too reach front page like dat o... grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by bamite(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

Guy, u are jumping in at your own peril...my posts no dey too reach front page like dat o... grin
no worry, so far i de involved it must reach dis tym arnd

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by jamex93(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2015
mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2015
bamite:
no worry, so far i de involved it must reach dis tym arnd

I hear u...I don carry chair dey watch...
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Make mouth dey talk joor..

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Guests: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2015
cc: Rochas okorocha

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by mifavour(f): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
weirdo
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Charley boy might be taking the same weed Musiwa takes.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Our husband/father/area father/son/uncle has gone mad again grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by realGURU(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
@ charly pls go to sambisa and try it.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Many are mad, few are roaming.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
undecided

AREA FATHER. WHEN I'M 60 I WANNA BE LIKE YOU. MY MENTOR. MY HERO cool

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by superneutral(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
shoot and end up in jail...

Useless goat

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nonybb: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Charly boy is gay(Bi-sexual). He have been having surgeries to remove and equally replace that ring in the anus because leaving it there would strain it after series of shafting thereby make it less strong to hold his flatus. Anybody trespassing on his property is probably his gay lovers and admirers
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by kolubo(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Attention seeker trying to stay relevant by fire by force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Mumu man
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by LMAyedun(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
LOL!! grin
Crazy oldman!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by zeburudaya: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2015
It are wa! The things Charley does is beginning to put fear into me. I was think old age are time to show wisdom but this one keep getting badder and badder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia As A Contestant At Miss International In Japan In 1990 (Photos) / Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask / Alexreports Set To Wed Esther Eze: Ned Nwoko, Zainab Bagudu, Tony Nwulu React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.